NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 3 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by wolfking Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:33 am

my tv broke wrote:

Cleary Lam in the halves for me.

18 DEGENs locked into the league already. Fishing Fishing Fishing

He's in your 17 though yeah?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 3 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:37 am

wolfking wrote:

He's in your 17 though yeah?

Yeh hes locked in on the bench, but dont let that sway you.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:38 am

my tv broke wrote:

Yeh hes locked in on the bench.

I actually like the look of having him on the bench over Host. Hmmm.....
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:43 am

wolfking wrote:

I actually like the look of having him on the bench over Host.  Hmmm.....

I have Host as 18th man because I see Host scoring 40 at best and Milf probably close to 90
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:44 am

ytsb wrote:

I have Host as 18th man because I see Host scoring 40 at best and Milf probably close to 90

don't you mean 'at least 90'?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:53 am

ytsb wrote:

Only way I could get Milf and keep Host is downgrade Bird or Tino.  Tino to Welch though is tempting to get Host as an EMG.

Edit: Actually, that still doesn't work. Would have to go Stili instead.
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:17 am

As a hardcore Milf enthusiast (I can't believe I just said that), I've had Milf all preseason.
    Admittedly, unlike some (🐇), I'm really only onto my second draft

But I should add a warning. Last year I ran with Croft (his 4 pointer in R2 still sticks very poignantly in my mind) - to say I have a bad history with halves is an understatement.

It's true I also went for Moses over Cleary in a coin toss to start last year.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:28 am

Please don’t make me start with Milf just to be part of the cool gang, peer pressure is a friend you don’t need!

Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:32 am

easytiger wrote:As a hardcore Milf enthusiast (I can't believe I just said that), I've had Milf all preseason.
    Admittedly, unlike some (🐇), I'm really only onto my second draft

But I should add a warning. Last year I ran with Croft (his 4 pointer in R2 still sticks very poignantly in my mind) - to say I have a bad history with halves is an understatement.

It's true I also went for Moses over Cleary in a coin toss to start last year.

I have had every bad rookie half ever (including Hastings, Keighran, Croker the first time around, multiple bulldogs, that dude Asi from the Cowboy etc etc)

Milf getting to 30 points will be a welcome relief.
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:43 am

Having this thread made my CHT v Milf easy. I have joined the league. I hope we don’t have to captain him!
    Talfal
    Talfal

Post by Talfal Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:52 am

I was reading this all with a smile, I have been a milf hunter for awhile, since first draft. Glad to not be alone
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:59 am

Is everyone still running Lodge? Not sure what to do with him, only real player in my team that kind of concerns me
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:02 am

Welshy wrote:Please don’t make me start with Milf just to be part of the cool gang, peer pressure is a friend you don’t need!

I did and hated how my team looked, so I wont be joining. I think if this is truly a Milf league as a prerequisite you have to keep him all season regardless. Time to set up WAG teams in my opinion

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:12 am

Welshy wrote:Please don’t make me start with Milf just to be part of the cool gang, peer pressure is a friend you don’t need!

MILF AND THE GANG

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 3 Milf_a11
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:19 am

wolfking wrote:

D:Ream was no joke mate.

Brian Cox is definitely no joke.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:24 am

I can't tell if this is a trap you're setting for rabbits or not but fuck you're nearly swaying me
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:24 am

Just submitted my votes for the community team bounce

Anthony Milford

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 3 Giphy
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:28 am

Looked at his price for the first time and I'm mighty tempted. Fills that 400-500k spot in my team...
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:37 am

Need some help with my team lads and where/if to spend my extra dosh. For me, I don't really care as much about overall points but rather h2h matchups (in a pretty competitive league with mates) so keep that in mind. Also chose to drop Bird and just start Averillo instead to free up some cash. Any help is appreciated fellas Beating Heart

Turpin

Angus (C), Tino, Watson

Riki Fifita

Cleary Lam

Roberts Averillo

Teddy Papi Laurie

Jbrailey Liddle Lodge Host

Gosiewski, Croker, Niu, Simonsson

110k ITB

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:40 am

Milford as a half, ignoring last year if he can return to form prior to the disrupted 2020 season

2019 avg 54pts
    2018 avg 51pts

Career average is 45pts and brings his price up to a Foran/Luai/Keary 600k
    If he can average 50 pts this brings his price up to a Walker/Fogarty/Pearce at 670k
    A large leap up to 55 pts and this brings his price to a Flanagan/Hunt/Brown at 730k

Priced at 32pts and 427k , nothing is out of the question

Last edited by Boozecluez on Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:54 am; edited 2 times in total

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:35 pm