NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 13 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by easytiger Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:36 am

Basically his performance was still a bit lacklustre, but I'll be sticking with my Milf for the foreseeable.
    I'm 100% still on that train
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 13 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Milchcow Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:06 am

Croft had to do everything because Milf stopped playing 2nd half. That's why his score was OK.

Milf updated to 21, which is less embarrassing than whatever shitty score he finished live scoring on
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:11 am

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 13 Giphy
    MayorofAlburquerque
    MayorofAlburquerque

Post by MayorofAlburquerque Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:13 am

Not sure that I'm that attracted to Milfs any more after what I witnessed last night...
    But I'm a sucker and can't be cured. Maybe the one next week will put in a bit more effort.
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

Post by Holy Moly Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:46 am

My concern is his lack of interest. Is it personal issues, or a result of being in a team that keeps getting belted? What is the main problem at the Broncos?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:22 am

Holy Moly wrote:My concern is his lack of interest. Is it personal issues, or a result of being in a team that keeps getting belted? What is the main problem at the Broncos?

The concerning thing is that was last night the beginning of another downward spiral?
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:17 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 13 Giphy

Second half Milf 😂 but this train is express, no getting off yet!
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:57 am

In an attempt to put a foot up my milf's arse I've relegated "it" to the 14-17. Expecting my milf to fuck the doggies though Smile
    Loomer
    Loomer
    Fanatic

Post by Loomer Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:35 am

ytsb wrote:In an attempt to put a foot up my milf's arse I've relegated "it" to the 14-17. Expecting my milf to fuck the doggies though Smile

My money is on he's dropped
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:17 am

That's the rumour, Chris Garry on Twitter that Dearden has been brought back in and even Milf isn't safe.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:54 am

To be honest, he deserves dropping after his effort last week.

For someone who should be a senior leader in the playing group, its inexcusable to give up playing like that.
    precursor
    precursor

Post by precursor Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:19 pm

It should come as no surprise that Milfs go as low as 21...
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

Post by Holy Moly Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:42 am

I'm off the MILF train. MILF for Kenny. Hope the ride for you lot improves.
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:10 am

Milf to score >50 tonight Smile
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:32 pm

ytsb wrote:Milf to score >50 tonight Smile

If he does, Liddle will miss the cut in my squad this week. Hoping it happens for peace of mind.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 pm

Today is the day... Anthony if you are reading this, this is your last chance to maintain your position in my team. play your heart out today!

Beating Heart Love Chewie!
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:07 pm

Who’s in Milford at Rosehill r5.
    Jack Torrance
    Jack Torrance

Post by Jack Torrance Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:54 pm

I'm hoping for 100 from my Milf / Averillo combo

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:37 pm

Checking in, everything is sanitised and ready to party

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:31 pm

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:01 pm