NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Empyreal
    Empyreal

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 8 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Empyreal Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:03 pm

Yooo, had Milf for the last 3 days but just joined this comp. Super keen to give him the boot after round 1
    ytsb
    ytsb

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 8 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by ytsb Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:36 am

This time tomorrow milf will have scored four tries and we will have so many refugees trying to come into this esteemed league
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:01 am

Welshy wrote:I'm in.

fuck me dead, Latrell didn't follow, couldn't risk the zero bank
    chicken
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:02 am

Krump wrote:
    chicken

Absolute shithouse mate. but fuck him the fat cunt
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:14 am

Welshy wrote:

cant argue with that
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:17 am

Welshy wrote:

He heard you.... Laughing

But I didn’t get him either and would have ditched Papy to get him in

Quote from me earlier in the pre season ‘starting without Papy doesn’t scare me in the least’
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:19 am

Aardvark wrote:

He heard you.... Laughing

But I didn’t get him either and would have ditched Papy to get him in

Quote from me earlier in the pre season ‘starting without Papy doesn’t scare me in the least’

Had Papy since start near enough and confirmed when he add GK confirmed. Very least you probably have a gun, best case he tacks on 6-8 and goes close to Ponga
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:24 am

Welshy wrote:

Had Papy since start near enough and confirmed when he add GK confirmed. Very least you probably have a gun, best case he tacks on 6-8 and goes close to Ponga

Yeah, came to my senses with the GK news (also could only run with one of Milf or Latrell and we know there’s no competition there)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:43 am

Happy milf day

Remember to be safe out there or to ask for help if you can’t handle the wild milf alone
    While age makes them mature, they don’t always act that way so beware.
    If you shit yourself or get too excited don’t be ashamed to excuse yourself, it’s normal for a Brisbane Friday.
    Just make sure to have a spare change of clothes with you, or have a bunch of kfc wipes ready to go
    If others tell you it’s wrong, or they don’t ‘perform’ as planned just confuse everyone with minutes and PPM, don’t accept defeat
    And remember the most important thing, there is nothing wrong with you , it’s everyone else.

Tonight’s safe word is tonne , use sparingly as it is also weight related.

As for the other milf event tonight with the Brisbane v Eels game tonight, enjoy Anthony milford play too, the above still apply
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:55 am

my tv broke wrote:

Mate im tempted to do

Tedesco -> Latrell
    Lodge -> Yeo

Yeo is a guy id love to have.... I think he keeps pumping out massive scores this year.

Yeh, this would of been nice. Sat with it for a while but got spooked.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:56 am

Speaking of the actual Anthony Milford, kind crazy to realise last night that he is still only 26 yr old
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:22 am

my tv broke wrote:Speaking of the actual Anthony Milford, kind crazy to realise last night that he is still only 26 yr old

Peak age for an elite rugby league player 😉
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:43 am

Boozecluez wrote:Happy milf day

Remember to be safe out there or to ask for help if you can’t handle the wild milf alone
    While age makes them mature, they don’t always act that way so beware.
    If you shit yourself or get too excited don’t be ashamed to excuse yourself, it’s normal for a Brisbane Friday.
    Just make sure to have a spare change of clothes with you, or have a bunch of kfc wipes ready to go
    If others tell you it’s wrong, or they don’t ‘perform’ as planned just confuse everyone with minutes and PPM, don’t accept defeat
    And remember the most important thing, there is nothing wrong with you , it’s everyone else.

Tonight’s safe word is tonne , use sparingly as it is also weight related.

As for the other milf event tonight with the Brisbane v Eels game tonight, enjoy Anthony milford play too, the above still apply

Quality
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:44 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 8 Milfla10
    ytsb
    ytsb

Post by ytsb Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:34 pm

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:58 pm

What's going on with his ears, only 1 sticks out
    Talfal
    Talfal

Post by Talfal Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:03 pm

ytsb wrote:

lol! Beer

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:53 pm

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 8 11110

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:55 pm

WE ALL KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW

Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:00 am

The Milf party bus is on a roll

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:17 pm