NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 4 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:41 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Need some help with my team lads and where/if to spend my extra dosh. For me, I don't really care as much about overall points but rather h2h matchups (in a pretty competitive league with mates) so keep that in mind. Also chose to drop Bird and just start Averillo instead to free up some cash. Any help is appreciated fellas  Beating Heart

Turpin

Angus (C), Tino, Watson

Riki Fifita

Cleary Lam

Roberts Averillo

Teddy Papi Laurie

Jbrailey Liddle Lodge Host

Gosiewski, Croker, Niu, Simonsson

110k ITB

we have 19 players in common so my only advice to you could possibly be for us to both go balls deep and pick Milford

#illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople - Page 4 Empty Re: #illridewithmilf - The League of Extraordinarily Stupid Gentlepeople

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Need some help with my team lads and where/if to spend my extra dosh. For me, I don't really care as much about overall points but rather h2h matchups (in a pretty competitive league with mates) so keep that in mind. Also chose to drop Bird and just start Averillo instead to free up some cash. Any help is appreciated fellas  Beating Heart

Turpin    Milford

Angus (C), Tino, Watson Milford   Milford   Milford

Riki Fifita   Milford   Milford

Cleary Lam
     Milford   Milford

Roberts Averillo   Milford   Milford

Teddy Papi Laurie   Milford   Milford   Milford

Jbrailey Liddle Lodge Host   Milford   Milford   Milford  Milford

Gosiewski, Croker, Niu, Simonsson  Milford  Milford  Milford  Milford

1 Billion ITB
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:46 pm

Lrkn wrote:

we have 19 players in common so my only advice to you could possibly be for us to both go balls deep and pick Milford

Hahahaaha lets get it. I'm down to pick the Milf (even though I usually prefer blonde ones) but I just don't know who for? Maybe Host or something.... I just feel my team is so cookie cutter obviously, but I still got this 110k to play with so I feel like an improvement could be made somewhere. Milf for host is def an option

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:48 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Hahahaaha lets get it. I'm down to pick the Milf (even though I usually prefer blonde ones) but I just don't know who for? Maybe Host or something.... I just feel my team is so cookie cutter obviously, but I still got this 110k to play with so I feel like an improvement could be made somewhere. Milf for host is def an option

Ever tried ordering a Big mac at hungry jacks, same reason you don't ask Lam or Milford here....
    You already know the answer, you just haven't pulled the trigger
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Ever tried ordering a Big mac at hungry jacks, same reason you don't ask Lam or Milford

What does this even mean bro Excited

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:51 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

What does this even mean bro Excited

Kill the Lam
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:53 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Ever tried ordering a Big mac at hungry jacks, same reason you don't ask Lam or Milford here....

Oops hairy finger downvote
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:55 pm

I may be joining the Milf club... can't decide on Milf & Host or CHT & Leniu , think I am leaning to Milf Shocked
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:56 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Kill the Lam

Drop Lam for Milford? That seems like a downgrade doesn't it? Would leave me with like 130k if I did that rather than the 110k. What about maybe pissing off Host for Milf rather than Lam
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:57 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Drop Lam for Milford? That seems like a downgrade doesn't it? Would leave me with like 130k if I did that rather than the 110k. What about maybe pissing off Host for Milf rather than Lam

You're in a Milford specific thread. You're just going to get suggested to buy Milford as a part of every move
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Wed Mar 10, 2021 6:59 pm

As a keen member of the Carty party in 2019, I think I'll stay as security guard and watch the Milford action from afar
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:00 pm

Camo123 wrote:

You're in a Milford specific thread. You're just going to get suggested to buy Milford as a part of every move

HAHAHAHA shit im so dumb. I literally didn't even realise this was a milf specific thread and not the main one. Fmd ill move onto the main one lol! sorry lads
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:04 pm

The Pascoe Fiasco wrote:Having this thread made my CHT v Milf easy. I have joined the league. I hope we don’t have to captain him!

I did that once, didn't end well. Kent got like 36 or something so I put the C back on the sensible choice and the kent gets like 86 the next week.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:05 pm

The answer will always be yes to a milf

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:05 pm

Camo123 wrote:As a keen member of the Carty party in 2019, I think I'll stay as security guard and watch the Milford action from afar

200k made off Bryce and it was a pretty good party
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:07 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

HAHAHAHA shit im so dumb. I literally didn't even realise this was a milf specific thread and not the main one. Fmd ill move onto the main one lol!  sorry lads

Im considering posting exclusively in this thread.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:11 pm

Booze's stats made me think again. Actually found away to bring him in without destroying my team.

Tempted. Lets see how many more changes I make before kick off before I join
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:14 pm

How many places are left in this league?

I’ll consider throughout the night!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:16 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

lol!
    The Pascoe Fiasco
    The Pascoe Fiasco

Post by The Pascoe Fiasco Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:17 pm

Lrkn wrote:

Phew, my team clearly isn’t a cookie cutter then as I only have 17 the same!

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 11:50 am