NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League

Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League - Page 18 Empty Re: 2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League

Post by Papadontbleach Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:55 am

easytiger wrote:The natural order of things has been restored, and all is well in the universe:

2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League - Page 18 Screen10

I was tossing up two other mids but just had to press the button on my mate.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League - Page 18 Empty Re: 2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League

Post by Mulvy Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:00 am

Hey, where did all the mids go you cunts?! affraid
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:10 am

Papadontbleach wrote:

I was tossing up two other mids but just had to press the button on my mate.
    I liked having you around, then you went and pinched papa....now I'm conflicted
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:16 am

Mulvy wrote:Hey, where did all the mids go you cunts?! affraid
    All you need is a run and they disappear and the next tier appears and makes you reconsider your pick direction
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:52 am

FalconSloth wrote:I knew I should of taken two gun centres but I couldn’t resist the temptation of paulo and Saifiti.

On a different note we should make a time were we just blitz through the draft so it doesn’t go on for too long. Any time someone wants to throw out?

I was so hopeful I might finally pick up my first Eel in Paulo. Bummed to see another one snapped up from under my nostrils.

Mulvy wrote:Hey, where did all the mids go you cunts?! affraid

No idea, mate. I certainly had no part in it.

2021 FF NRL Fantasy DRAFT League - Page 18 Giphy
    Cantbeatwinners
    Cantbeatwinners

Post by Cantbeatwinners Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:56 am

It's uncanny how players you seem to need/ highlight usually get taken the go before it's your turn. 😁
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:00 am

wolfking wrote:

Fuck, mine says 2 MIDs and 3 EDG also, on Android app.  Didn't even click for me.  

So chaps, just to answer this question - the app on Android is absolutely fucked. I work one night a week, which is a Monday, as a courier. I actually saw my turns come up both times tonight and tried to quickly put my two MID picks in my squad on the phone. But would it let me do that? Fuck no. I could pick Tevaga and Taupau, but only on my bench. Couldn't pick them in my team as a MID or even as an old FRF. You just can't slot them into your starting time on the app - only the bench. Even now, after selecting both, I'm only showing 2 MIDs. Taupau, even though I have selected him in my team, is not showing on the app at all. It's as if I'm one selection down.

Anyway, so despite having an absolute cunt of a night on the road for work, I had to drop everything and set up tethering on my phone so I could turn on my laptop and log onto the site. I did that both times to get the picks I wanted in the MIDs in my team.

I haven't tried and EDG yet, but I'm going to assume it's the same thing. So just a word of warning for anyone wanting to do this on their Android app - based on my experience it's absolutely fucked.

Curious to know if Apple users have the same issue, or even other Android users, or if I'm just blessed?
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:04 am

Cantbeatwinners wrote:It's uncanny how players you seem to need/ highlight usually get taken the go before it's your turn. 😁

It's a conspiracy I tells ya!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:07 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

So chaps, just to answer this question - the app on Android is absolutely fucked. I work one night a week, which is a Monday, as a courier. I actually saw my turns come up both times tonight and tried to quickly put my two MID picks in my squad on the phone. But would it let me do that? Fuck no. I could pick Tevaga and Taupau, but only on my bench. Couldn't pick them in my team as a MID or even as an old FRF. You just can't slot them into your starting time on the app - only the bench. Even now, after selecting both, I'm only showing 2 MIDs. Taupau, even though I have selected him in my team, is not showing on the app at all. It's as if I'm one selection down.

Anyway, so despite having an absolute cunt of a night on the road for work, I had to drop everything and set up tethering on my phone so I could turn on my laptop and log onto the site. I did that both times to get the picks I wanted in the MIDs in my team.

I haven't tried and EDG yet, but I'm going to assume it's the same thing. So just a word of warning for anyone wanting to do this on their Android app - based on my experience it's absolutely fucked.

Curious to know if Apple users have the same issue, or even other Android users, or if I'm just blessed?

I think the moral of the story, is you should have given up on mids and left some for Mulvy Very Happy
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:49 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

I think it’s just a scripting error, I’ve seen a few picks get doubled in the draft history only to correct itself the next time I’ve logged in mate.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:54 am

Sorry lads, give me 20 minutes.
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:55 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Assuming your phone has a browser (chrome?) You can just do it through the nrl.com website portal instead.
    My app shows 2 MID, but the browser even on mobile is 3 MIDs
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:59 am

Yeh androids fkd. Tried to pick Lam as second half and it would only let me pick him on the bench.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:16 am

Teeth Eater wrote:

Just log in via a web browser mate. Nowhere near as user friendly but displays the right setup. I'm hoping it works.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:21 am

wolfking wrote:

Just log in via a web browser mate.  Nowhere near as user friendly but displays the right setup.  I'm hoping it works.

Nek minnut, Wolfy's drafted Michael Chee-Kam.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:22 am

Glass of red wine, Black Hawk Down on tv, draft moving smoothly. Good times.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:23 am

Mulvy wrote:

Nek minnut, Wolfy's drafted Michael Chee-Kam.

You made me just go back and check lol.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:24 am

Mulvy wrote:Glass of red wine, Black Hawk Down on tv, draft moving smoothly. Good times.

I got Gordon Ramsay on the tube myself.
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:28 am

Is league 3 happy if I start comp on Wednesday to give us more time?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:40 am

Dunno if I'm gonna make it to my next pick. Almost asleep and had an ass of a day.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am