NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan - Page 2 Empty Re: Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:21 pm

Krump wrote:
    Why don't you try reading what I wrote again before getting on your high horse? It was a simple enough question.
    I was definitely not on my high horse. Just asking you a question.
    Dip

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan - Page 2 Empty Re: Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Post by Dip Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Given he has history, that's deregistration imo. It probably was without the history, but all up he gets fired.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:23 pm

Just seen it on sky, definitely simulated rooting the poor dog. Also managed to piss on himself and some poor birds couch by the looks of if, if he didn't play for the Roosters I'd say he's gone.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm

Bren wrote:
    I was definitely not on my high horse. Just asking you a question.
    I didn't say or imply that it was any less disgusting if he didn't do anything other than piss on the dog. You jumped the gun well and truly

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Krump wrote:
    I didn't say or imply that it was any less disgusting if he didn't do anything other than piss on the dog. You jumped the gun well and truly
    I was replying to your "is that all" which makes it sound like something minor.
    Dip

Post by Dip Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:28 pm

In the PC world we live in, what might be worse for him is how he didn't leave when the woman asked, and not until she went to one of his mates. Copley and others might be in trouble for not removing him straight away from there. Reports initially said other players went home. I can't make out any other players other than Copley.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:39 pm

Bren wrote:
    I was replying to your "is that all" which makes it sound like something minor.
    So getting on your high horse then. Maybe just read what I write next time and reply to that instead of trying to make out I think it's fine to abuse animals.
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:40 pm

Krump wrote:
    Is that all it was? No simulated sex acts?

He was simulating fucking it, and telling us so, he'd already pissed his pants on the chick's lounge previously. LOL

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:44 pm

Krump wrote:
    So getting on your high horse then. Maybe just read what I write next time and reply to that instead of trying to make out I think it's fine to abuse animals.
    Like I said I am not on my high horse. I was questioning you after your words made it appear like a minor incident. In most situations saying "is that all" makes it sound like a small thing.

"Just lost $20 on a bet"
    " Is that all"

" Cowboys beat the Broncos by 1 point"
    " Is that all"

" I only had 2 weetbix for breakfast'
    "Is that all"

See where I am coming from?
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:48 pm

dudes, just stop it.

Bren thinks Krump said "Is that all?" to devalue the act, as if it was nothing.
    Krump meant "Is that all?" asking factually if the acts committed were the extent of his actions, with no condoning of the act involved.

You are both heavily involved with a very simple misunderstanding, and it is turning into something it doesn't need to.
    You guys should either drop it or get a room.

Last edited by Pookus McFly on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:49 pm

Bren wrote:NSW players have a track record of doing inappropriate things to / with dogs. Just sayin...

See, that's the problem with all these little rat dogs - their size encourages that behaviour in fuckwits.
    I guarantee no-one's gunna try and root my German Shepherd Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Im fine with my comments. Just looking to clear the air and explain my comments towards Krump. No agro or trying to start anything, cool as a cucumber.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:01 pm

He pisses himself then humps a dog and pisses himself again while dry humping said dog. Doesn't get his Johnson out.

The dog would have been lucky to get damp

Totally disgraceful, tear up his contract, throw him out of the comp

Before it was shown Moussad described it in his 7 exclusive as think Carney, Myles and Monaghan in 1. It's certainly not that.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:09 pm

it's half a carney with half a monaghan. not as bad as either but when you put them together it makes it equally as bad for the game

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:10 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:it's half a carney with half a monaghan. not as bad as either but when you put them together it makes it equally as bad for the game
    I would just like 1, just 1 pre season without any sort of shit like this going down...
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:18 pm

Bren wrote:
    I would just like 1, just 1 pre season without any sort of shit like this going down...
    Maybe start following badminton? It'll never stop, I just wish these kents would learn after they get done the first time.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:24 pm

Its a shame this incident will override a much bigger and better story in Moylans Captaincy.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Krump wrote:
    Maybe start following badminton? It'll never stop, I just wish these kents would learn after they get done the first time.
    Well actually I go alright at badminton Laughing Im one of those players who wont give up on a single point. Always competing, always chasing down the return. Same with squash and tennis.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Krump wrote:
    Is that all it was? No simulated sex acts?

Oh no i'm not trying to take away from what he did I still think its fucking disgusting but what was being built up on twitter about like what Honeysett said it was much much worse!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:44 pm

I'm more surprised the Lesbian turned him down

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:55 pm