NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan - Page 9 Empty Re: Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Post by Honeysett Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Your Name wrote:Fat Lamb - get into that shit

The cider?

I always had an idea that if I ever got into brewing that I would name my Cider "In" but then I found out someone already did it. Was devastated.

----------------

The more I read about the story the more I do feel for Mitchell Pearce, the lynch mob are after him and it's not really that bad. It's not good by any means but people are saying his apology wasn't good enough and things like that. The man looked like hell, self inflicted yes but he looked remorseful.

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan - Page 9 Empty Re: Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:53 pm

His apology wasnt good enough. He never even apologised to the dog owner.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Bren wrote:His apology wasnt good enough. He never even apologised to the dog owner.

Publicly didn't and if the stories are true that they set him up I wouldn't either.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:13 pm

My issue with the way he's being treated is the hypocrisy involved, he hasn't even broken the law as far as I can tell. He's being made a scapegoat while the nrl is letting wife beaters, head stompers, drug cheats and drug abusers play. He's obviously an idiot but I can't justify him having the book thrown at him while the likes of those others are still playing.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Publicly didn't and if the stories are true that they set him up I wouldn't either.
    I fail to see how they set him up to dry hump a dog. At the end of the day the bloke cant handle his alcohol and Im glad to see he is getting help.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:18 pm

Krump wrote:My issue with the way he's being treated is the hypocrisy involved, he hasn't even broken the law as far as I can tell. He's being made a scapegoat while the nrl is letting wife beaters, head stompers, drug cheats and drug abusers play. He's obviously an idiot but I can't justify him having the book thrown at him while the likes of those others are still playing.
    Agreed.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:07 pm

I've been laughing at his career for years, but this shouldn't be a career threatening issue. He's apparently off to spend 6+ weeks with his mum, surely that's enough of a punishment?
    Sashamaloo
    Sashamaloo

Post by Sashamaloo Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:48 pm

dasherhalo wrote:I've been laughing at his career for years, but this shouldn't be a career threatening issue. He's apparently off to spend 6+ weeks with his mum, surely that's enough of a punishment?
    lol!
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Honeysett wrote:

The cider?

I always had an idea that if I ever got into brewing that I would name my Cider "In" but then I found out someone already did it. Was devastated.

----------------

The more I read about the story the more I do feel for Mitchell Pearce, the lynch mob are after him and it's not really that bad. It's not good by any means but people are saying his apology wasn't good enough and things like that. The man looked like hell, self inflicted yes but he looked remorseful.

They do a ginger beer now
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:04 am

SI wrote:Is she putting out but or what Pieman?

Worst thing is, ive got a gf now so I cant even get an american pie away.

Shes nice, and doesnt intend to shovel veganism onto me - but it happens, and it hate it.

Edit - every morning she also hits me with the "What are we going to do today?" Which really means "What vegan activities are you going chauffeur me to today"

Beer

Last edited by Pieman on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Info)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:58 am

So theres talks now that Pearce's punishment will most likely be backdated to the night of the incident.. Will probably play round one.....
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:06 am

Mighty Fishes wrote:So theres talks now that Pearce's punishment will most likely be backdated to the night of the incident.. Will probably play round one.....

Yeah I was thinking he would still end up playing Round 1.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:36 pm

Ive spoken to Mitch's mum before, she actually did his insurance for him while I was working at NRMA, this was about 12 months ago after origin.

I wrote a few policies so we were talking for a good 45 minutes and I got her talking a bit at the end.

She seemed like the most loveliest lady so im sure she will be helping him out.

Now that I dont work for them anymore I can say he drives a 2010 mazda cx-7 Razz

Well he did 12 months ago anyway and he rents doesnt own a place.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 pm