NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan - Page 7 Empty Re: Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:29 am

Honeysett wrote:
    SI wrote:

Vaccination is crazy?

Sorry should have said pro anti-vaccination. It's very early over here still, you should know that.
    I figured it was a mistake.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan - Page 7 Empty Re: Pearce video taped doing a Monaghan

Post by No Worries Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:40 am

I guy dry humps a dog and it leads to Vax Vs Anti Vax argument.

Time to crack a beer and fuck a hooker
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Your Name wrote:I guy dry humps a dog and it leads to Vax Vs Anti Vax argument.

Time to crack a beer and fuck a hooker
    It is yet to be determined whether said canine victim was indeed covered for Pavovirus.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Honeysett wrote:The only pro vaccination argument I can entertain in a debate is it prevents is from necessary evolution. Otherwise it's crazy.

I've got a heap of vegan friends and majority of the time they're tolerable. A few of them have had health issues and had to go back to meat which was delightful. Shopping with one of them is a pain in the ass, I'm the type of guy to have a trolley packed inside 5 minutes. I know what I want and what I need. They stop and read every ingredient on the back, it's enough to drive a man insane.

Mate ive got a Vegan chick staying with me at the moment, a chick friend I 'knew' at uni and shes doing some travelling around and staying with me for a bit. I swear to god every other sentence is about being vegan.

Going to the supermarket with her is just torture - because not only is she only buying vegan stuff, reading every pack etc, she only buys food for that day. So its a repeat every day pretty much. She also doesnt have a car or anyway to get around besides me giving her lifts everywhere, and she always wants to go out for meals but cant go anywhere that doesnt have a good range of vegan options for her. Totally feel your pain with the shopping stuff. (Ive tried a bit of the vegan stuff she gets, its actually not that bad.)

Im the same, I have my shopping done as quick as possible and then im out of there - she has about 6 things in her basket in the time it takes me to pack 30 into the trolly, pack it and get out of there.

Being vegan, to me, is the same as being a Jesus freak, hardcore recycler or Homosexual.
    I dont care if you are one, everyone makes their own choices or feels how they feel. Nothing against that what so ever.

Just dont tell me about it all the time and dont try and make me be one.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Is she putting out but or what Pieman?
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:12 pm

SI wrote:Is she putting out but or what Pieman?

My experience is there's two types. Militant shove it down your throat vegan and nice vegans who do it because they want to eat what they perceive as the right thing.

The former you don't want because washing often doesn't come second nature to them.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:22 pm

This is far from over yet. After some investigating several text messages have come to light that appear to suggest that Pearce may have used drugs. I think people need to remember the age old "innocent until proven guilty".
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Not at all surprising, he didn't seem to be drug fucked though. They seemed very drunk.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Honeysett wrote:Not at all surprising, he didn't seem to be drug fucked though. They seemed very drunk.

Could of been coke judging by the video but just looks like some good boozing was done to me

Have you seen his apology video? Seemed pretty distraught to me, hopefully he can sort himself out
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Bren wrote:This is far from over yet. After some investigating several text messages have come to light that appear to suggest that Pearce may have used drugs. I think people need to remember the age old "innocent until proven guilty".
    I was talking to a bloke this afternoon and they that it was a honey trap and she wouldn't be surprised if he'd been slipped something...
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:52 pm

Krump wrote:
    I was talking to a bloke this afternoon and they that it was a honey trap and she wouldn't be surprised if he'd been slipped something...

Said from the start that it looked set up
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:09 pm

Christ, I dunno....

I mean, this stuff goes on all the time on the sauce. There's always a d*ckhead in a group situation, but there are boundaries, and they normally sort themselves out.

He crossed a line, he got booted. Whilst there's no video of the time lapse between "f*ck off" and ... actually f*cking off.... there doesn't seem to be a problem about him being leaving in a timely manner.

The chick didn't react to the kiss by slapping his face.

She held her ground.

The dog thing was a bridge too far, but seriously, the RSPCA getting involved is like someone letting off a Baygon flea bomb (and getting caught inside for 30 seconds) and claiming the "survivors of Auschwitz" pension.

And this from a Broncos and QLD fan.

dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Krump wrote:

Who would have set him up? Are the NSW selectors looking for an excuse to not pick him? I can't imagine it's a QLD conspiracy!
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:24 pm

dasherhalo wrote:

Who would have set him up? Are the NSW selectors looking for an excuse to not pick him? I can't imagine it's a QLD conspiracy!

Someone looking to get money off the back of a celebrity making an idiot of himself
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Welshy87 wrote:

Someone looking to get money off the back of a celebrity making an idiot of himself

Sad, innit?
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:39 pm

dasherhalo wrote:

Sad, innit?

It is sad mate, he obviously has a problem i have seen loads in my time, some of my mates were really bad for a long time, doesn't matter how much you tell them or try to help, then you could potentially have some bellend filming him and sending it off for money...potentially

Big Kev
    Big Kev

Post by Big Kev Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:40 pm

First up, word on twitter is that video guy sold footage to a media co. for 5k. They on sold it for 75k. Lol at that.

Secondly, texts of liney lines come out today & all of the sudden Pearce is on a plane overseas for 6 weeks. Hmmmm

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:40 pm

I thought the bloke who filmed it was named and he is now deleting all his social media accounts etc

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Big Kev wrote:First up, word on twitter is that video guy sold footage to a media co. for 5k. They on sold it for 75k. Lol at that.

Secondly, texts of liney lines come out today & all of the sudden Pearce is on a plane overseas for 6 weeks.  Hmmmm

Is he joining Farah at the Superbowl?
    Big Kev
    Big Kev

Post by Big Kev Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:43 pm

Maybe spent his 5k on bodyguards already...

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:30 pm