NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:18 pm

Big Diesel wrote:Got to blame the loss on Bennett for picking Peter Wallace over Hunt.

But how many BS 6 to go plays the Cowbys get? Every fucking grubbed kick was apparently played at even though the Broncos have a rule since day fucking 1 not to play at a kick when your in the front line. Would also like to see how Milford got the ball knocked out by a Cowbiys player with a minute to go but the poor fucking Cowboys got screwed over 2 years ago so we better fucking give them the game. They held down in the ruck like the fucking storm. Coote elbows Boyd in the head and it's not even a penalty.

I would like to discuss even more things the Cowboys got away with but sadly I have to wake up early to,or row morning to watch Hayne touch the ball once in 3 hours and then go on my fishing trip.

Pity you went on with all your bullshit after the first sentence, because that was a good question. Suprised you didn't mentioning Feldt bobbling it on the put down Coffee

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Can someone else create the "JT is the best ever" thread.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Bren wrote:Can someone else create the "JT is the best ever" thread.

Thought Coote and Morgan were more dangerous.

Luckily the big sook got the job done and we don't have to kiss his arse all next season.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:29 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    And poor Ben Hunt. Not only has to deal with the knock on, but he'll probably have to miss the start of next year too for the spear tackle

Could miss a fair amount of time for that tackle. Dumped him almost right on his head, none of the halfway between back and head that you often see, and it was just him so he can't try to get a reduction by saying he wasn't the only one causing momentum.
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:

Could miss a fair amount of time for that tackle. Dumped him almost right on his head, none of the halfway between back and head that you often see, and it was just him so he can't try to get a reduction by saying he wasn't the only one causing momentum.

Could be a decent upgrade target (since this is a fantasy website after all)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:36 pm

If the Broncos won I was going to create a new thread with the team song etc. No doubt some of you will be very glad that won't be happening now. At least for another year anyway.

No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 5 12088187_523487354481112_6727759807798428278_n
    Liverpool_Dog

Post by Liverpool_Dog Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:33 am

Woooooo sixth place for the match in fantasy finals
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:19 am

What a game. Just wow
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:42 am

Liverpool_Dog wrote:Woooooo sixth place for the match in fantasy finals

Is that you bin-dipper?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:43 am

Krump wrote:What a game. Just wow

Will be awesome to say you were there in years to come.
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:06 am

Hey @Bren

No more 1989 jokes right ? Finger

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:23 am

Your Name wrote:Hey @Bren

No more 1989 jokes right ? Finger

Ive never made a joke about the 89 GF. I had to look it up to know what you were talking about.
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:06 am

SI wrote:

Will be awesome to say you were there in years to come.

Even got my photo in the Telegraph this morning. Hats off to the Broncos fans at the game, they were very good losers. They must be feeling robbed after losing like that.
    ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Post by ryno_ Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 am

Shattered last night. Broncos better make sure they keep a close eye on Benny Hunt and painkillers - he'll go all South Sydney otherwise.

It doesnt really make it feel much better, but its a hell of a game to lose. Oates being an average footballer at best made the difference in the end. Put Maranta on that wing and we win.

Oh well, same time, same place next year.
    Liverpool_Dog

Post by Liverpool_Dog Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:52 pm

SI wrote:

Is that you bin-dipper?

Haha yes it is I the bin dipper
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:39 am

How Bronco fans remember the game.

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 5 12112259_857247351057918_2444895477800806425_n
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:27 am

Your Name wrote:How Bronco fans remember the game.

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 5 12112259_857247351057918_2444895477800806425_n

Are you saying this isn't how it finished?

Post by Guest Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:50 am

I hope the Tigers get the spoon.
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:55 am

Well fuck me what a disaster that was.

I thought at the start of the game, I would be 'ok' if the Cow's managed to jag their maiden GF and JT was given the kudos he rightfully deserves............but I didn't expect we'd lose the game like that.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:58 am