NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:03 pm

Your Name wrote:

What game are you watching  ?

Granville when they take the lead with 5 min to go

Would agree with that but it is dependent on Cowboys winning, Matt Scott for a smokey. At the moment a winning Broncos side should see Parker get it
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 4 Empty Re: Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney?

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:21 pm

FUCK YEA
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:33 pm

How good is Hunt

Excited Excited Excited
    Lol Lol Lol
    Flip Off Flip Off Flip Off
    lol! lol! lol!

We need a choker gif
    Dance Dance Dance

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Congratulations JT, Matt Scott and the Cowboys. I am absolutely heartbroken. Really hurting right now. Crying or Very sad
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Suicide watch for Benny Hunt tonight silent
    DreadLord
    DreadLord

Post by DreadLord Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:38 pm

Congratulations to both teams Clap
    For a game I basically didn't give two shits about - they put on the best GF for a Long time.
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 pm

did Hodges retire this week or last week ? just wondering coz apart from a few tackles, he did nothing all night !!
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Adam Blair wrote:Congratulations JT, Matt Scott and the Cowboys. I am absolutely heartbroken. Really hurting right now. Crying or Very sad

Well done KFP. I thought Thaiday's interview was wonderful.
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:43 pm

quicksand wrote:did Hodges retire this week or last week ? just wondering coz apart from a few tackles, he did nothing all night !!

Yea I really thought he would lift for the big game
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:43 pm

SI wrote:

Well done KFP.  I thought Thaiday's interview was wonderful.

Was he the 3rd guy they interviewed ?
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:44 pm

Best GF in a while. Two teams who went out and attacked each other and weren't afraid to try their hand. Great effort for both teams. #Scott for the CC
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:47 pm

quicksand wrote:did Hodges retire this week or last week ? just wondering coz apart from a few tackles, he did nothing all night !!

He's been a shot duck all year. Should have done the noble thing like Tate. Probably the difference in winning a grand final, having 17 players instead of 16 out there.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Good stuff Hodgo. No denying that Thurston is one of the greatest of all time. Deserved the Clive Churchill.

Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:51 pm

That grand final was absolutely amazing.

Rugby League a real winner tonight.

How the hell did JT get the Clive Churchill medal though
    Beast From The Big East
    Beast From The Big East

Post by Beast From The Big East Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Honeysett wrote:That grand final was absolutely amazing.

Rugby League a real winner tonight.

He is a phenomenal player but tonight he didn't dominate to his usual standard. I thought even Morgan outplayed him as a half and thought Granville or Scott would have been better choices.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm

Beast From The Big East wrote:

He is a phenomenal player but tonight he didn't dominate to his usual standard. I thought even Morgan outplayed him as a half and thought Granville or Scott would have been better choices.

Oh he's one of the best ever, absolutely no doubt about it but he looked like he tried too hard and made too many mistakes
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:04 pm

Honeysett wrote:

He could have played on one foot and been given the Clive Churchill, such was the JT hype this week.

The only way that game could have been improved was if JT just nailed the conversion.

That try was just the 3rd time I've jumped off my seat as a neutral. Amazing finish
    No Worries
    No Worries

Post by No Worries Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Grand Final Thread: Brisbane Broncos vs North Queensland Cowboys, in Sydney? - Page 4 12088087_916103605144068_4960086059773525286_n
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:10 pm

And poor Ben Hunt. Not only has to deal with the knock on, but he'll probably have to miss the start of next year too for the spear tackle
    Disruptive Trolling
    Banned

Post by Disruptive Trolling Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Got to blame the loss on Bennett for picking Peter Wallace over Hunt.

But how many BS 6 to go plays the Cowbys get? Every fucking grubbed kick was apparently played at even though the Broncos have a rule since day fucking 1 not to play at a kick when your in the front line. Would also like to see how Milford got the ball knocked out by a Cowbiys player with a minute to go but the poor fucking Cowboys got screwed over 2 years ago so we better fucking give them the game. They held down in the ruck like the fucking storm. Coote elbows Boyd in the head and it's not even a penalty.

I would like to discuss even more things the Cowboys got away with but sadly I have to wake up early to,or row morning to watch Hayne touch the ball once in 3 hours and then go on my fishing trip.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:10 pm