NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by Clack Bocks Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:47 pm

Jpapali is another I was thinking of

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 35 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:44 am

Clack Bocks wrote:Jpapali is another I was thinking of

I start every season with him, he's quiet first half of the year by his standards and I trade him out (I never learn) but post origin he always comes good and is always a pod. Hopefully, I remember this next year lol.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 pm

I'm only 38 ahead.
    I really want to win this H2H, of course.
    I have Tedesco, Mitchell and Nikora: he has Tedesco, Mitchell and Wade Graham. I have captained Teddy, he has C on Latrell.
    What should I do? Change my C to Mitchell? I do have trades, and one more to use this round, but only $28, 500 in the bank.
    Stupid to play Sivo!
    Any solution?
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:49 pm

38 ahead seems a lot for Wade to outscore Nikora, but damn anything can happen in SC. Points have been flowing this round too.

I'm considering leaving Latrell out in my H2H, though I probably won't. RTS more likely.

I could leave Teddy out, but I'm not considering that.. so I think I would leave the C on him and back him to outscore Latrell.

I've left Nikora out since his form has been down lately.

Tough spot I'm in too and it's all such a guessing game Mad

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:33 pm

[quote="Hannah2"]I'm only 38 ahead.
    I really want to win this H2H, of course.
    I have Tedesco, Mitchell and Nikora: he has Tedesco, Mitchell and Wade Graham. I have captained Teddy, he has C on Latrell.
    What should I do? Change my C to Mitchell? I do have trades, and one more to use this round, but only $28, 500 in the bank.
    Stupid to play Sivo!
    Any solution? [/quote

Probably match the captain and hope the gap isn't too big between nikora and Graham. Don't worry about Sivo, I played burns lol
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Looks like Latrell could get a healthy update and surpass Teddy, hopefully listened to the other WT Hannah Shocked

I just need Nikora to stay under 100 give or take to pull off an epic comeback after Jake vs. Tom + AFB on Thurs. C'mon Very Happy
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

Post by Eaglestar Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:26 pm

31st overall with 1478 for the round. Pretty much back to where I was 2 rounds ago after dropping ranks last week from 32nd to 45th. Still 94 points from top 10. Can't have any more bad rounds like last week if want a chance of top 10 with 3 rounds to go.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Teddy outscored Latrell by a point cheer Laughing

My last minute sub of RTS out for SJ looked like 30+ points gained yesterday.. ending up costing me 5 Sad

1403 for the round and won both H2Hs, so can't complain.

Tigers let me down bleeding all those points, but former Tigers Teddy and Moses did the hard yards cheer

Post by Guest Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Stayed the same in rank. Tough gig this year lol
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:14 pm

Good luck everyone. I've risked benching Sivo tonight, so expect him to go wild. I'll organise trades tomorrow, I hope when we know about Lolo. I don't know if I will trade him or Fifita
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:06 pm

I’ve vcd mau, with 110. I’ve looped in Coates and now have marters, Vaughan, j turbo, Oliver Clarke, ca Thompson as aes. Good call right? Otherwise Angus chricton captain and Thompson’s in 17
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:13 pm

I've captained Munster, but if I'm losing my H2H, I may change to echo his C on Tedesco. Playing Lolo at the moment, fingers crossed he's fit! Trading Fifita out for someone tomorrow, maybe Crichton or Papalii.
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

Post by Eaglestar Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:02 pm

1354. Captain Teddy. Lot easier to captain him on here than on the other formats.

Big fuck you to Latrell pulling out playing late and not letting us know earlier. Got stuck with Aitken as Nikora was locked out who I would of played if knew Latrell was going to pull out playing. Cost 50 points. Staggs is annoying. Play him and he does shit, leave him out and goes big like did again on the pine. Tevaga who went big I just leave out every week as I pissed I forgot to trade him in on the other formats Fantasy and VSDT where i missed lock out by 5 min on them back around the last bye round. So I death ride Tevaga every week and refuse to play him on SC. The guy is so lucky doesn't get suspended and every time he does his ankle he just gets up and plays on and keeps playing every week. Great work horse who puts up good scores many weeks when playing big minutes at lock but does some dumb plays and misses a lot of tackles in the real game when plays those big minutes. Definitely better at lock but than playing hooker. Less minutes bench role coming on at lock is what he needs to go back to when Warriors get Harris back on the park. Most of the sides a joke but and no wonder they never do any good. Every time they start to do something good signing some decent players like Harris and Green they go and take a step backwards some how. I feel for any Warriors fans.

Cleary and Ponga yuck this week and Moses not much better. I've never rated Moses or ever wanted him in my side but he has improved as a player from his earlier days and I wanted his score against the Titans last week so thought oh well just play him against the Dogs as well even though Dogs are on fire lately. Should of known better when knew the Dogs would knock the Eels off. Ponga disgraceful when Knights season on the line. He better start playing better if wants the big dollars he is chasing. I feel sorry for Nathan Brown getting the sack when it the players not standing up. Was like Ponga was not even trying this week. Cleary got to pull his finger out if wants the big bucks as well. I am glad I got rid of Milford couple of weeks ago that guy really needs to pull his finger out big time for the money he is on he is nearly as bad as the over paid Darius Boyd. Broncos will be stuffed until Boyd retires or is sacked so they can use the cap money he taking to put towards a decent halves player they been lacking for long time.

One good thing I went fuck it in the last game and left the great man TTurbo out so saved my week with leaving out his terrible score. Hopefully still a shot for top 10.

Anyway got to love this game as frustrating as it is through the good and bad. So much fun.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Eaglestar wrote:1354. Captain Teddy. Lot easier to captain him on here than on the other formats.

Big fuck you to Latrell pulling out playing late and not letting us know earlier. Got stuck with Aitken as Nikora was locked out who I would of played if knew Latrell was going to pull out playing. Cost 50 points. Staggs is annoying. Play him and he does shit, leave him out and goes big like did again on the pine. Tevaga who went big I just leave out every week as I pissed I forgot to trade him in on the other formats Fantasy and VSDT where i missed lock out by 5 min on them back around the last bye round. So I death ride Tevaga every week and refuse to play him on SC. The guy is so lucky doesn't get suspended and every time he does his ankle he just gets up and plays on and keeps playing every week. Great work horse who puts up good scores many weeks when playing big minutes at lock but does some dumb plays and misses a lot of tackles in the real game when plays those big minutes. Definitely better at lock but than playing hooker. Less minutes bench role coming on at lock is what he needs to go back to when Warriors get Harris back on the park. Most of the sides a joke but and no wonder they never do any good. Every time they start to do something good signing some decent players like Harris and Green they go and take a step backwards some how. I feel for any Warriors fans.

Cleary and Ponga yuck this week and Moses not much better. I've never rated Moses or ever wanted him in my side but he has improved as a player from his earlier days and I wanted his score against the Titans last week so thought oh well just play him against the Dogs as well even though Dogs are on fire lately. Should of known better when knew the Dogs would knock the Eels off. Ponga disgraceful when Knights season on the line. He better start playing better if wants the big dollars he is chasing. I feel sorry for Nathan Brown getting the sack when it the players not standing up. Was like Ponga was not even trying this week. Cleary got to pull his finger out if wants the big bucks as well. I am glad I got rid of Milford couple of weeks ago that guy really needs to pull his finger out big time for the money he is on he is nearly as bad as the over paid Darius Boyd. Broncos will be stuffed until Boyd retires or is sacked so they can use the cap money he taking to put towards a decent halves player they been lacking for long time.

One good thing I went fuck it in the last game and left the great man TTurbo out so saved my week with leaving out his terrible score. Hopefully still a shot for top 10.

Anyway got to love this game as frustrating as it is through the good and bad. So much fun.

I looped Mau thinking that I'd have a 30s score as an AE, then along comes T eisenhuth... Sad
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

Post by Eaglestar Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:57 pm

Clack Bocks wrote:

I looped Mau thinking that I'd have a 30s score as an AE, then along comes T eisenhuth... Sad

Ouch that is a painful AE Sad
    Eaglestar
    Eaglestar

Post by Eaglestar Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:04 pm

Holy shit I jumped to 9th overall. Just got to hang on now in the top 10.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:37 am

Eaglestar wrote:Holy shit I jumped to 9th overall. Just got to hang on now in the top 10.
    Congrats! That's great
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 pm

I have 2 trades left, only $36 700 in bank.
    I'd like to use one trade to bring in a player to help.
    My team is:
    Cook, CS
    Haas Fonua-Blake Taupau Nuff
    JTrbo Lolo Murray Papalii Nuff Nuff
    SJ Cleary
    Ponga Munster
    Ma'u Mitchell Bateman Nikora Addo-Carr Sivo Allen
    Tedesco TTrbo

I was thinking Taupau out to get D Fifita, but open to suggestions Stagg Tupou
    Any ideas?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 am

Hannah2 wrote:I have 2 trades left, only $36 700 in bank.
    I'd like to use one trade to bring in a player to help.
    My team is:
    Cook, CS
    Haas Fonua-Blake Taupau Nuff
    JTrbo Lolo Murray Papalii Nuff Nuff
    SJ Cleary
    Ponga Munster
    Ma'u Mitchell Bateman Nikora Addo-Carr Sivo Allen
    Tedesco TTrbo

I was thinking Taupau out to get D Fifita, but open to suggestions Stagg Tupou
    Any ideas?
    Thinking of brining in D Fifita also for Marty.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:56 pm

WT2K wrote:
    Thinking of brining in D Fifita also for Marty.

I hope you got Fifita, I chickened out, so disappointed in myself!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 8:54 pm