NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by Clack Bocks Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 pm

doubled my rank last week, fell to 11,000s. Brought in guth and herbert for morgan and bateman

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 18 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 8:46 am

I really have no idea who im trading in this week.

Options are:

Martin + Taupau for bateman and Burr
    Farah + Aekins + 200k cash for bateman and Xerri
    JFH + CHN for Bateman and Burr

or some combo of the above.

Problem is, I don't think i really improve my scores with any of the trades other than Farah.
    My 2rf already has Murray, surgess, arrow. So none of the trade ins displace their scores. The other issue is I can't justify giving them an R either.

Currently my R's will be RTS, Ponga, Oates/Xerri/CNK, and 1 of the trade ins.

Farkkkkkkkkk

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 11:19 am

lukeaye wrote:I really have no idea who im trading in this week.

Options are:

Problem is, I don't think i really improve my scores with any of the trades other than Farah.
    My 2rf already has Murray, surgess, arrow. So none of the trade ins displace their scores. The other issue is I can't justify giving them an R either.

Farkkkkkkkkk
    Martin has apparently been dropped.

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 11:20 am

I'm bringing in Gutho and Herbert for Bateman and Morgan. Next week Burr becomes Lolo.

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 11:47 am

Yeah gone off All the dogs players and Farah.

Not sold on Kapow, but not sure there are many better options.

Maybe i just take JFH this week and Tolo next week.
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Thu May 09, 2019 12:26 pm

WT2K wrote:I'm bringing in Gutho and Herbert for Bateman and Morgan. Next week Burr becomes Lolo.

Echo
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Thu May 09, 2019 2:12 pm

lukeaye wrote:I really have no idea who im trading in this week.

Options are:

Farkkkkkkkkk

I'm taking the can't have too many guns approach, especially if they play Rd 12 and/or if their price is too good to pass up.

I don't know who to leave out for Taumalolo next week, but have to get him. Looking to jump on Teddy ASAP too with his price dropping.

Seems the difficulty of SC is deciding which guns to leave out each week.

All that said, I think Taupau is a worthwhile trade-in. I picked him up last week and I think he'll have enough boom games in between all the 50s.

Aekins as a cashout and playing Rd 12 to raise funds for Taumalolo next week could be a good play with the 2nd.

JFH was a good pick-up a few weeks ago, still might be. 3k more expensive than Martin, so I'm guessing that scenario still works. Aiming for Taumalolo might be better though.

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2019 2:23 pm

WT Winfield wrote:

I'm taking the can't have too many guns approach, especially if they play Rd 12 and/or if their price is too good to pass up.

I don't know who to leave out for Taumalolo next week, but have to get him. Looking to jump on Teddy ASAP too with his price dropping.

Seems the difficulty of SC is deciding which guns to leave out each week.

All that said, I think Taupau is a worthwhile trade-in. I picked him up last week and I think he'll have enough boom games in between all the 50s.

Aekins as a cashout and playing Rd 12 to raise funds for Taumalolo next week could be a good play with the 2nd.

JFH was a good pick-up a few weeks ago, still might be. 3k more expensive than Martin, so I'm guessing that scenario still works. Aiming for Taumalolo might be better though.

Yeah I'm thinking I may just go for hudson young and Kapow.

Bank some cash for next week and bring in Tolo and another round 12 player.

I'm going to play Xerri and Oates this week, dumping CNK for a starting spot.

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2019 4:06 pm

Yea about that Gutho trade in...

1329 for the round. Moved up 800 spots. 5.6k rank
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon May 13, 2019 5:14 pm

Yeah I'm totally fucked off with fantasy after last week, fucking load of shit.

Captained Taumalolo Rd 2 for 19, captained Bateman for 21, then traded him to piece of shit Guth over Marsters/Croker/Latrell, captained Fifita for 19.

Played Mahoney for 29.

The rage trade is strong this week. Had just over 947k in the bank with what I thought was a strong 17 with Mahoney's 61 avg my lowest.

Mahoney to Cook, set and forget C.

Garner or Host to Teddy via Okunbor.

Dearden can wait.

Next week Taumalolo or Sam B, cash someone out and get the other before the bye.

Fifita can sit on the pine this week, playing last so is a risk, could sit Taupau instead last minute though.

Mad
    t43597
    t43597

Post by t43597 Tue May 14, 2019 1:29 pm

1450 this round and I'm up to about 2500 overall. Gutho and fifita prevented me from breaking 1500 but I'm not complaining. Lolo and gray in this round for waddell and ravalawa
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 pm

t43597 wrote:1450 this round and I'm up to about 2500 overall. Gutho and fifita prevented me from breaking 1500 but I'm not complaining. Lolo and gray in this round for waddell and ravalawa

Nice, 1300 kept me at just over 10k.

I think Morgan out this week but not sure for who, maybe munster. although he misses a few games in the next few weeks
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Tue May 14, 2019 5:48 pm

I also need to do something about Morgan, but all the good replacements are either injured and/or about to play SOO. My backup half is CHT and I also have Brown. Big mess, eh?
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue May 14, 2019 7:47 pm

Hannah2 wrote:I also need to do something about Morgan, but all the good replacements are either injured and/or about to play SOO. My backup half is CHT and I also have Brown. Big mess, eh?

Could put Ponga at 5/8 and get a FB? Or Morgan's your HB?

Reynolds is 100k cheaper than Cleary and a better chance at playing Rd 12.

Did you end up getting Latrell? Hopefully ignored my crap advice Neutral

I hate his stupid face even more after this season.. 8 tries in 5 games Vomit

I've gone Mahoney to Cook and Host to Teddy, 373k left in the bank to upgrade Garner or Xerri to Taumalolo next week.

Throwing this sack of potatoes out this week:

(C)ook, Cam
    Vaughan, Haas, Klemmer
    , Fifita
    Murray, Arrow, Harris, Taupau, Garner, Okunbor
    Cleary, Ponga, CHT, Flanagan
    Nikora, CNK, Guth, Xerri, Sivo, Allan, Aekins
    RTS, Teddy

33% chance of Cook scoring 20 the way my season has been. Never been ranked so poorly this far into a season before, loving it. Down to 30k cheer
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm

I got Lolo but took advice re Latrell, and I'm happy with that decision. I have Ponga as FB, and Munster as 5/8, so I could move Ponga but then in Rd 12 I have nobody in that position. Not that it matters because I have teddy and Ponga, so no FB in Rd 12, anyway. I could look at moving Ponga, but that doesn't help my Morgan situation. I need another drink!
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue May 14, 2019 8:48 pm

I'm just glad I didn't mention Guth instead of Latrell (almost did, but just said someone cheaper since I was considering Croker or Marsters at the time).

Fingers crossed Latrell goes back to the 30s and 40s that he was scoring for me without tries.

Not a lot of options at 5/8 besides guns.

I ended up cashing Morgan out to Flanno last week, but price has gone up and time is limited with SJ back soon and not playing Rd 12.

A friend of mine is forced to cash Morgs out for Field this week in order to get Cook after his big price rise. Had been hoping CHT to Dearden would cover it, but no such luck.

DWalker has returned, but I'll take the couple of weeks to get a look at him.

Not sure of any other decent options.. Corey Allan I see you already had a few weeks ago.

The HB 5/8 position split is pretty stupid imo Neutral

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 8:37 am

WT Winfield wrote:

Could put Ponga at 5/8 and get a FB? Or Morgan's your HB?

Reynolds is 100k cheaper than Cleary and a better chance at playing Rd 12.

Did you end up getting Latrell? Hopefully ignored my crap advice Neutral

I hate his stupid face even more after this season.. 8 tries in 5 games Vomit

I've gone Mahoney to Cook and Host to Teddy, 373k left in the bank to upgrade Garner or Xerri to Taumalolo next week.

Throwing this sack of potatoes out this week:

(C)ook, Cam
    Vaughan, Haas, Klemmer
    , Fifita
    Murray, Arrow, Harris, Taupau, Garner, Okunbor
    Cleary, Ponga, CHT, Flanagan
    Nikora, CNK, Guth, Xerri, Sivo, Allan, Aekins
    RTS, Teddy

33% chance of Cook scoring 20 the way my season has been. Never been ranked so poorly this far into a season before, loving it. Down to 30k cheer

Your team looks solid, Just some bad luck i guess.

Im trading out Burr this week for tolo
    and Mikaele for Hudson young.

Not sure if i put the C on cook, RTS or munster this week
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Wed May 15, 2019 9:26 am

WT Winfield wrote:I'm just glad I didn't mention Guth instead of Latrell (almost did, but just said someone cheaper since I was considering Croker or Marsters at the time).

Fingers crossed Latrell goes back to the 30s and 40s that he was scoring for me without tries.

Not a lot of options at 5/8 besides guns.

I ended up cashing Morgan out to Flanno last week, but price has gone up and time is limited with SJ back soon and not playing Rd 12.

A friend of mine is forced to cash Morgs out for Field this week in order to get Cook after his big price rise. Had been hoping CHT to Dearden would cover it, but no such luck.

DWalker has returned, but I'll take the couple of weeks to get a look at him.

Not sure of any other decent options.. Corey Allan I see you already had a few weeks ago.

The HB 5/8 position split is pretty stupid imo Neutral

I looked seriously at Gutho, but a feeling made me wait. Only made one trade last week. Now I have Burr and Morgan to fix, but I am thinking that perhaps I'll simply keep Morgan until SOO are announced. He'll play but then I'll know about Cleary, Walker etc.

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 1:38 pm

Burr to Lolo is one trade. Not sure on my 2nd yet. Could move cht for Dearden.

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2019 2:40 pm

WT2K wrote:Burr to Lolo is one trade. Not sure on my 2nd yet. Could move cht for Dearden.

Yeah did that last week. Has to be done.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:55 am