NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom

2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom - Page 4 Empty Re: 2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Again, you weren't minor premiers either. You're only going because the better teams have said no.

Which is what my point was originally. I even said as much.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom - Page 4 Empty Re: 2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom

Post by Honeysett Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:00 pm

TopDog wrote:

Which is what my point was originally. I even said as much.

Which brings me back to the point where you were too butthurt to accept that No Worries was making a joke at the Broncos expense. We've come full circle but we got there in the end.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Honeysett wrote:

Which brings me back to the point where you were too butthurt to accept that No Worries was making a joke at the Broncos expense. We've come full circle but we got there in the end.

But Im not butthurt at all? Why would I be butthurt? The Broncos are playing in the WCC without even playing in a GF. All I was doing was replying in a sarcastic tone as he obviously didnt know about the Storm pulling out which you interpreted as me being butthurt. Either way I'm right.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:12 pm

TopDog wrote:
    But Im not butthurt at all? Why would I be butthurt? The Broncos are playing in the WCC without even playing in a GF. All I doing was replying in a sarcastic tone as he obviously didnt know about the Storm pulling out which you interpreted as me being butthurt. Either way I'm right.

"Oh you missed that part? Yeah that's what I thought." - very sassy, reeks of butthurt.

I dare say No Worries knew exactly what was going on thus why the joke was tongue in cheek.

The fact you're saying you're right means you've missed the intention of the joke. Thus took it seriously, thus butthurt.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Honeysett wrote:

"Oh you missed that part? Yeah that's what I thought." - very sassy, reeks of butthurt.

I dare say No Worries knew exactly what was going on thus why the joke was tongue in cheek.

The fact you're saying you're right means you've missed the intention of the joke. Thus took it seriously, thus butthurt.
    Nah it was meant to reek of sarcasm which you obviously missed and interpreted as butthurt feelings when it wasn't.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:29 pm

The above is the very epitome of off season chatter.

It's going to be a long off season.
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:35 pm

dasherhalo wrote:The above is the very epitome of off season chatter.

It's going to be a long off season.

Only if you look in at this thread, but I know we can't resist.
    Dip

Post by Dip Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Let's be honest, the WCC needs the Broncos to be viable and have significant interest. A bit like the NRL really.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Gone for the quick buck in the WCC at the expense of a proper preseason. Risky considering Bennett complains about player burn out and your team misfired a bit this year.
    Dip

Post by Dip Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Honeysett wrote:Gone for the quick buck in the WCC at the expense of a proper preseason. Risky considering Bennett complains about player burn out and your team misfired a bit this year.

You're not wrong. Once again the Broncos have taken one for the NRL. You're welcome other 15 clubs.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Dip wrote:

You're not wrong. Once again the Broncos have taken one for the NRL. You're welcome other 15 clubs.

The NRL don't see that money, that's for the Broncos. Selfish. As per.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Newcastle Knights should offer their services for the WCC.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Of all the clubs, the Broncos don't need a couple of hundred grand.

Good for the game though - something you'd expect from a leading club.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:08 pm

Dip wrote:Let's be honest, the WCC needs the Broncos to be viable and have significant interest. A bit like the NRL really.

Rabs is that you ?
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Dip wrote:

This was going to be the theme of my original joke. Something along the lines of "job for the boys" or "trade you a WCC for 26 Friday nights and 7 day turn arounds" but I could get it worded to be understated. Glad I went with what I did.

2017 Brisbane Broncos Thread - we hate them for their freedom - Page 4 Keep-calm-and-say-bazinga-63
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:25 pm

No Worries wrote:
    Dip wrote:Let's be honest, the WCC needs the Broncos to be viable and have significant interest. A bit like the NRL really.

Rabs is that you ?

...more than the Broncos need the WCC...

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:15 pm

So the WCC is just for the two top teams?.. I don't remember the Dragons being in the 2014 grand final?
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:33 pm

How bout 'dem Sharkies boys !
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:35 pm

Honeysett wrote:I reckon Covell was worse than Pomeroy. Guy looked like he was running on a treadmill while stuck in mud.

I can't comment in a disparaging way, one of my fave,underrated players who was as slow as a HomenAway epi.

Is it official that Beale has left by the way, i am sure he is being 'shopped' around at the least.

The WCC, the Dynasty smelling Sharks aren't pulling out are they ? And who are the Bronco's everyone is lining up to put the boot in ??
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:23 pm

TopDog wrote:Newcastle Knights should offer their services for the WCC.

No point going around the other side if the world just to get beat. We can practice doing that at home.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:56 pm