NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Liverpool Bulldogs 2024

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Liverpool Bulldogs 2024 - Page 2 Empty Re: Liverpool Bulldogs 2024

Post by Camo123 Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:45 pm

Easy decision would be loop one of the shittos and if they score shit as expected, upgrade Piakura

Keen to see your thoughts on mine. Was initially set on Cleary out but flip flopping now
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:29 pm

Camo123 wrote:Easy decision would be loop one of the shittos and if they score shit as expected, upgrade Piakura

Keen to see your thoughts on mine. Was initially set on Cleary out but flip flopping now
    If Hughes scores shit I’m still gonna have to move Levi up to the 17 and trade Piakura to avoid it? I’m expecting a 22 so probably best course of action is to trade Piakura/Chan to a gun and then just make a simple loop between the shittos?

It’s quite a mindfuck
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:13 pm

I like Cleary to someone. You have the bank in 3 or 4 weeks to upgrade a middie back to Cleary and it’s an easy 30-40 points this week to play a:

Tohu
    Carrigan
    Api

You can get all of these from Piakura if you’d rather.

I also like Campbell who’d be an upgrade on Kris who in turn is likely an upgrade on Strange.Less points on offer here and probably better to wait a week
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:51 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:I like Cleary to someone. You have the bank in 3 or 4 weeks to upgrade a middie back to Cleary and it’s an easy 30-40 points this week to play a:

Tohu
    Carrigan
    Api

You can get all of these from Piakura if you’d rather.

I also like Campbell who’d be an upgrade on Kris who in turn is likely an upgrade on Strange.Less points on offer here and probably better to wait a week
    Cheers for the thoughts mate. Brown also a consideration around that Api price if he elevates with Moses gone for a good while

Problem is I have a pretty good feeling about Talagi as a cow, but then again looking through the cows I own currently that might now be a trustworthy feeling
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:38 pm

Have added KPP to the list of trade ins. Since I’m going to be down 2 EDGs due to trading it seems like it might be a good idea to get a new one in
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:42 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Have added KPP to the list of trade ins. Since I’m going to be down 2 EDGs due to trading it seems like it might be a good idea to get a new one in
    I like KPP mate and no Lucas on the bench.

Me personally I’m holding Cleary gonna be too fucking hard to get him back in again I think he’s back round 7.

Well done on 17 green dots well placed you are I’m down to 13 green dots before trades.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:38 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    I like KPP mate and no Lucas on the bench.

Me personally I’m holding Cleary gonna be too fucking hard to get him back in again I think he’s back round 7.

Well done on 17 green dots well placed you are I’m down to 13 green dots before trades.
    Cheers mate. Yeah the more I think about it, the more I like it.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:25 pm

Week 4 Wrap Up, Week 5 Thoughts

Score of 731 and ranked around 8k

Trade Outs: Wong and Piakura
    Trade Ins: Galvin and KPP

Another rough round, things have been hard since Round 1 but the rank isn’t terrible so will soldier on and see how things go. Both trade ins went fairly well except for the two week ban.

This week is looking better player wise. Not too many red dots to deal with and will be carrying Cleary and Galvin till they return in Round 7.

Trades so far are looking like Toops to Curran, although I realise that puts me at 4 Bulldogs with their bye coming up. Don’t think I can resist Curran on the edge though and I hope I get a good reason to sell Salmon/Hughes over the next few weeks. Smithies/Lussick could be moved on this week for a DBrown if needed.
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

Great trades last week. Added almost 100 points and 100k Beating Heart

Wouldn't worry too much about Curran being one too many bulldogs as their bye is a three trade week and all of Hutch, Hughes and Salmon could go that week (or earlier if the cows come in). I'd be more worried that he ends up being frustratingly short of a cash cow and not quite a cut price keeper (also not sure he's got great long term prospects).

Dont think you "need" Brown but would probably have him above Curran as a trade in (think there's more points and value in him). I also like Blaize this week but can't see an obvious tradeout (Burbo maybe?). Good luck again this week!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:34 am

Cap'n Ranta wrote:Great trades last week. Added almost 100 points and 100k  Beating Heart

Wouldn't worry too much about Curran being one too many bulldogs as their bye is a three trade week and all of Hutch, Hughes and Salmon could go that week (or earlier if the cows come in). I'd be more worried that he ends up being frustratingly short of a cash cow and not quite a cut price keeper (also not sure he's got great long term prospects).

Dont think you "need" Brown but would probably have him above Curran as a trade in (think there's more points and value in him). I also like Blaize this week but can't see an obvious tradeout (Burbo maybe?). Good luck again this week!

Cheers mate, if it wasn’t for the 2 week slap on the wrist I’d be pretty happy with the trades. Bright side is at least he’s not injured and the lad looks decent.

Yeah been going back and forth on the trade in targets this week. All of Curran, Brown, Gutho have been in and out of the team at various times since lockout. Not too keen on Blaize anymore for some reason, just feels a bit meh and Brown/Gutho look to be getting the majority of the touches.

Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:37 pm

For fucks sake can anyone tell me exactly what has gone wrong here?!

Down to an abysmal rank of 30k and I don’t even feel like I’ve done anything wrong so far… apart from captain Pappy this week, that was bad.

Trades were Smithies/Burbo to Gutho/Talagi

Lussick
    May, Cotter, Cheese
    KPP, Salmon
    Fog, Hutch
    Kris, Strange
    Turbo, Papy, Rapana

Gutho, Sitili, Levi, Talagi
    Hughes, Cleary, Galvin, Chan

Made some horrific trades in hindsight. Captaincy was a terrible punt in the end.
    Probably want Smithies back now. 370k in the bank but don’t even know if i trust myself to spend it well. Just a bit of a shitter and after a decent start feel like I’ve ruined it now.
    Rabbit
    Rabbit

Post by Rabbit Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:33 pm

Gutho/Talagi is chasing points/$ mate. This game sucks. See Smithies for reference.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:19 pm

Don't chase last week's scores. They're in the book and not coming back.

Look forward, where's your teams needs? Where can you get value to upgrade those gaps. Work towards that.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:42 am

Cheers guys, i totally get the chasing points part with Gutho and probably shouldn’t have used Smithies to get there. Although I was hoping that without Moses in the team his involvement would lead to more points like last week, so it wasn’t really chasing the points but trying to get onto that train before it left the station

My reasoning for bringing in Talagi was purely that money making was severely lacking and Burbos minutes were trending downwards badly so though that was a smart move. Obviously didn’t turn out that way. Burbo back to 80 albeit at CTR and Talagi probably dropped
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:34 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:For fucks sake can anyone tell me exactly what has gone wrong here?!

Down to an abysmal rank of 30k and I don’t even feel like I’ve done anything wrong so far… apart from captain Pappy this week, that was bad.

Trades were Smithies/Burbo to Gutho/Talagi

Lussick
    May, Cotter, Cheese
    KPP, Salmon
    Fog, Hutch
    Kris, Strange
    Turbo, Papy, Rapana

Gutho, Sitili, Levi, Talagi
    Hughes, Cleary, Galvin, Chan

Made some horrific trades in hindsight. Captaincy was a terrible punt in the end.
    Probably want Smithies back now. 370k in the bank but don’t even know if i trust myself to spend it well. Just a bit of a shitter and after a decent start feel like I’ve ruined it now.

Chin up mate, a few bad moves wont ruin your season. Still plenty of time to turn it around. Gutho will bounce back and Blaize is anyones guess. Hopefully he's not the scapegoat and doesn't get dropped today.
    I'd avoid bringing in Smithies again. I own him but def don't see him as a season long keeper.

Sitili is probably an urgent out this week, maybe Rapana depending on whether he gets named. I'd focus on bringing in some reliable scorers. Manu could be a good shout if you want to strengthen your CTR's and add some flexibility. He should go on a tear if Teddy is out for decent amount of time. Angus could be a cheap EDG if you wanna gamble on Robbo's rotations.

Something like could work.
    Rapana + Sitili --> Manu + Angus + $200k ITB

Things will look much better next week once Cleary and Galvin are back
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:34 am

GreenSchist wrote:

Chin up mate, a few bad moves wont ruin your season. Still plenty of time to turn it around. Gutho will bounce back and Blaize is anyones guess. Hopefully he's not the scapegoat and doesn't get dropped today.
    I'd avoid bringing in Smithies again. I own him but def don't see him as a season long keeper.

Sitili is probably an urgent out this week, maybe Rapana depending on whether he gets named. I'd focus on bringing in some reliable scorers. Manu could be a good shout if you want to strengthen your CTR's and add some flexibility. He should go on a tear if Teddy is out for decent amount of time. Angus could be a cheap EDG if you wanna gamble on Robbo's rotations.

Something like could work.
    Rapana + Sitili --> Manu + Angus + $200k ITB

Things will look much better next week once Cleary and Galvin are back

Hey mate thanks for the thoughts.

Pretty close to the trades I’ve currently been looking at. Rapana + Sitili to SJ + Angus. Pretty keen on this SJ guy although it was much nicer getting him for much much cheaper last year 🤣.

Gutho will come into the 13 and Hutchinson will drop out to accomodate. Leaves me with something like 60k but that isn’t too bad. Manu definitely a target if Teddy is given a long rest, which seems pretty likely given his history
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:24 am

This week feels more like damage limitation after last weeks disaster. Trade outs feel pretty straight forward but with 370k in the bank before trading I feel like I’ve given myself far too many options

The more expensive guys that have flashed across my shopping list are Hynes, SJ, Grant, Manu, Leilua, Curran.

The cheaper lot are guys like Blore, Brailey, Angus who could hit 50s for a good price and then there’s the cows like Chester, Chevy, Iro, Gray

At the moment my gut is saying to take a punt on Blore and Brailey but that could easily go wrong.

SJ and someone like Angus could work well but then it would be typical for Sitili to take some minutes off Angus. Hynes and Iro is an option but could also backfire.

Quite tough to gauge trades this week unless we get some more info on some guys
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:45 pm

Round 6 Team - Pre Trades

Lussick
    May, Cotter, Cheese
    KPP, Salmon
    Fog, Hutch
    Kris, Strange
    Turbo, Pappy, Gutho

Rapana, Sitili, Levi, Hughes
    Cleary, Galvin, Talagi, Chan

Next week I should have Cleary and Galvin returning so I hope Hutch can hold the fort down 1 last week, anything over 30 I’ll gladly take.

If we leave the HLF position alone this week then the main priority is an EDG to get Salmon down into the 14-17. Unfortunately im not overly keen on what’s to offer at the top end of that position. Fifita is expensive and Titans are spoon candidates then it’s a bit of a pick and mix with the guys that are 700k+
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:49 am

Sitili to Angus and Talagi or Chan to Iro or Chevy?

Are you looking at a Grant or Robson soon?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:28 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:Sitili to Angus and Talagi or Chan to Iro or Chevy?

Are you looking at a Grant or Robson soon?
    Kinda keen on Angus and Iro this week but just have a nagging feeling that they will be dud trades in a week or two. 

Priority for fixing up positions is probably EDG, MID then HOK. If Angus is the quick fix we all need at EDG then will look at those other positions over the following weeks

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:35 pm