NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday!

Cantbeatwinners
    Cantbeatwinners

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday! - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday!

Post by Cantbeatwinners Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:59 pm

TU Penisini
    TD Tago

One to start, the other for npr
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday! - Page 26 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday!

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:59 pm

my tv broke wrote:Any interest in Hudson Young?

I think he is priced appropriately, but could nudge a little higher. Regardless, possibly very close to gun scoring for the first part of the season, at 100k less.

Personally, I think he has the left edge spot locked down. I'm thinking Elliot spends a bit of time in the middle off the bench and relieves CHN at other times. Whitehead seems out of the frame for an edge spot for now.

Many games last year the raiders starting EDG played low minutes because RICKY. Starling is at 14 and there is a chance he plays 50 minutes or so from the bench. To me, this makes me want to steer clear of all Raiders forwards.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:01 pm

ShadowSabre wrote:Pet gripe, and not sure if I'm alone, but does anyone else hate how if you have a player on the bench and you want to move him to starting, you have to remove him entirely and add him back in? It's the little things

That really does suck...
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:01 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

AJ to fullback, Mansour to wing would be first thought.
    Mansour is a beast on that wing, pity it is only 1 week.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:01 pm

Does anyone else hat the sliding doordash ad at the top of the fantast page.

I keep seeing movement there and think I'm getting some pop up message I should read. So distracting and annoying. And does nothing to make me want to spend money with doordash
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:02 pm

my tv broke wrote:

With Bromwich out, J King is probably worth playing over Schneider this week. Storm bench extremely thin.. he's gotta get at least 40 mins there. Schneider could really score anywhere from 20 to 50 or 60.

One of Loiero or NAS is going to have to start, and I don't even know any of the players on extended bench

NAS is starting. Check updated team lists
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:03 pm

ShadowSabre wrote:Pet gripe, and not sure if I'm alone, but does anyone else hate how if you have a player on the bench and you want to move him to starting, you have to remove him entirely and add him back in? It's the little things

They had the drag and drop a few years ago but decided that was too functionally convenient so removed it...
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:03 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

Many games last year the raiders starting  EDG played low minutes because RICKY. Starling is at 14 and there is a chance he plays 50 minutes or so from the bench. To me, this makes me want to steer clear of all Raiders forwards.

I get RICKY concerns but RICKY also thinks Hudson Young is an origin player in the making. Anyway, not trying to convince anyone. My gut says he's locked into the left edge. He has played 80 every time he has started at 2nd row in the last two years. Its just a price point issue for me.

Hodgson combining with Starling and Whitehead (likely) not an 80 min lock is good for their edges playing big mins.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:06 pm

For me, Billy Walters is the trap that is most enticing in nature. So want to pull the trigger on him

Wish I could see team lists for the next few week in advance.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:06 pm

FalconSloth wrote:With Clark I believe he is their for a bit of defensive grit to start the season but will be inevitably dropped for Boyd because his service is just not NRL standard. He always has to take a step and that slows momentum and allows the other team up in our face.

That might evntually happen, but with Smith named at 14 and the make up of the bench, doesn't that signal Holbrook's intent to play Clark for no less than 65 minutes to start the season? I know that may change now with Brimson in doubt, but with the team as written and Smith not a hooker, good signs for Clark to start the season no?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:08 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    For me, Billy Walters is the trap that is most enticing in nature. So want to pull the trigger on him

Wish I could see team lists for the next few week in advance.
    Yep, huge upside potential.... but am sure its a trap.

If all available next week, and he scores 40+ this week, I will bring him in.... then he will get dropped the folllowing week, in the merry-go-round that is the Broncos halves.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:09 pm

my tv broke wrote:christian nicolussi
    @mrchrisnico
    MAN DOWN: Blake Taaffe failed to finish @SSFCRABBITOHS training after rolled ankle. Left a decent divot. Fingers crossed for kid.

Why does this have a downvote lol
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:09 pm

Sometimes on footystatistics I mistake the "filter by teammate" box for the "quick search" box

Did you know that Cody Ramsey and Erin Clark have never played a game together.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:09 pm

my tv broke wrote:christian nicolussi
    @mrchrisnico
    MAN DOWN: Blake Taaffe failed to finish @SSFCRABBITOHS training after rolled ankle. Left a decent divot. Fingers crossed for kid.
    Oh fuck means AJ to FB and Mansour to wing nnnoooooooooo
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:09 pm

My team is finalised... have ended up with 8 players in my starting 17 having DPP which could come in very handy this year!
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:10 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Some people browse the forum on mobile and can fat finger the wrong button

Also some people downvote the strangest things.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:12 pm

my tv broke wrote:

I get RICKY concerns but RICKY also thinks Hudson Young is an origin player in the making. Anyway, not trying to convince anyone. My gut says he's locked into the left edge. He has played 80 every time he has started at 2nd row in the last two years. Its just a price point issue for me.

Hodgson combining with Starling and Whitehead (likely) not an 80 min lock is good for their edges playing big mins.

I had him in my first draft for about 5 secs, but didn't have the guts to stick with it. I think he's top of the pecking order for the edge now, expect he'll play 80.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:12 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 7 - Guess the total fantasy points scored Thursday! - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSInqzvTNLVujA6jmQjGUmvmrOiLowlkmhXxRyNOwjCx2t0nNHZew6IC51xUraqHmlinAY&usqp=CAU
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:13 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Young has upside, but IMO the upside is not worth the risk given his price.

Rather go Fifita and a bunch of the cheaper guys for edge than fork out the money for Young.

Won't be overly surprised to see him gun it, just won't be doing it from my team (at least in round 1)
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:13 pm

Mulvy wrote:

That might evntually happen, but with Smith named at 14 and the make up of the bench, doesn't that signal Holbrook's intent to play Clark for no less than 65 minutes to start the season? I know that may change now with Brimson in doubt, but with the team as written and Smith not a hooker, good signs for Clark to start the season no?

He has consistently scored like a potato even with good minutes

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:37 pm