NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?  - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:47 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Don’t do it mate. Our left second rower gets used as a decoy a lot as Cody links with Latrell on that edge.

Arrow and Murray will play big mins as we know so Murray is likely to play some edge.

Su’a won’t be playing 35mins like last week.

Koloa won’t be getting 80mins, more likely to be around 55mins tbh with you.

Knight is back possibly this week too which only strengthens our middle meaning Murray likely to shift to edge.

Benji will be on at different times each week as well and is likely to come on for Su’a or Koloa.

Too much depth I think and competition for mins.

My head says no to Koloa.

Yeah this is my thoughts aswell. Sick of getting burnt by Wayne's backrow plan. Not going near it again, especially with the amount of players they have to fill the spot. Much rather Davey instead
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?  - Page 3 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Post by Bethany_B Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:52 am

RandomSil wrote:My trades now..

Host + Lodge -> Ofa + Leniu

The trade outs are easy to see why. Ofa is my trade in purely because he is starting so has a clear role and scored well with little offensive stats when compared to LAM who had the Try + LB.

Leniu I am less confident about but lets me wait a week and see if Davey or Koala keep their spots. He should earn more than Davey as well.

Looking to next week my wealth of WFB/CTRs + Riki can be on notice with Davey a prime option to be a trade target.

I like those, though I'm going Momo over Ofa since I think he can become a CTR keeper if he plays like he did last round. 40 points even after butchering a couple opportunities is nice especially at centre.

Not to mention he's got the Dogs this week so should do well enough, and it means I can safely dump Averillo if he doesn't get more ball.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:09 am

The trade outs are easy to see why. Ofa is my trade in purely because he is starting so has a clear role and scored well with little offensive stats when compared to LAM who had the Try + LB.

Leniu I am less confident about but lets me wait a week and see if Davey or Koala keep their spots. He should earn more than Davey as well.

Looking to next week my wealth of WFB/CTRs + Riki can be on notice with Davey a prime option to be a trade target.

Decent that.

I've got the following projections based on Davey 80 mins, Leniu playing 40 and Ofa 50

Ofa. Priced @ $447,000 for a 33.5 avg. Projected 45 for $603,000 making around $156,000
    Leniu Priced @ $327,000 for a 24 avg. Projected 35 for $469,000 making around $142,000
    Davey. Priced @ $369,000 for a 27.5 avg. Projected 40 for $536,000 making around $167,000

Obviously that cash projection goes out the window if one of them has a huge game, could be Ofa as he's already smashed out a 58 and has a low BE, so could make cash quick with another big showing
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:09 am

Bethany_B wrote:

I like those, though I'm going Momo over Ofa since I think he can become a CTR keeper if he plays like he did last round. 40 points even after butchering a couple opportunities is nice especially at centre.

Not to mention he's got the Dogs this week so should do well enough, and it means I can safely dump Averillo if he doesn't get more ball.

I havent looked at CTRs really with Roberts, Bird, Averillo, Niu. I can give them more time.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:18 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Yeah this is my thoughts aswell. Sick of getting burnt by Wayne's backrow plan. Not going near it again, especially with the amount of players they have to fill the spot. Much rather Davey instead
    Agree fully bro.

I think I’m leaning towards Fui tbh. He should get 50-55mins. I can’t see Kerr lasting 80mins on an edge.

Even if the Kerr experiment fails next in line for a second row spot would be Fuimaono.

He looked improved to me last week on what’s he’s been before and he has DPP. With Lodge and Angus out I need mids as well. My other alternative to Fui is to go with Davey and play Uto at mid this week.

If getting Fui though I feel this is the week you have to get him whereas Davey you could wait another week maybe 2...... 

Thoughts?

In fact here we go:

TU: Host to Fui (valuable DPP)
    TD: Host to Davey

I think I’ll go with Lodge to Leniu my other trade.

Meanwhile L. Croker probs loses cash but nothing I can do there this week.

We all have those 1 or 2 players where we go wtf was I thinking and for me that’s Host and L. Croker. I think I overthought things tbh.....

I would’ve liked Offa but he’s out of my price range with what I have spare. If I had the money to get Offa I’d say get on! Should averaged in the 40’s.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:23 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Agree fully bro.

I think I’m leaning towards Fui tbh. He should get 50-55mins. I can’t see Kerr lasting 80mins on an edge.

Even if the Kerr experiment fails next in line for a second row spot would be Fuimaono.

He looked improved to me last week on what’s he’s been before and he has DPP. With Lodge and Angus out I need mids as well. My other alternative to Fui is to go with Davey and play Uto at mid this week.

If getting Fui though I feel this is the week you have to get him whereas Davey you could wait another week maybe 2...... 

Thoughts?

In fact here we go:

TU: Host to Fui (valuable DPP)
    TD: Host to Davey

I think I’ll go with Lodge to Leniu my other trade.

Meanwhile L. Croker probs loses cash but nothing I can do there this week.

We all have those 1 or 2 players where we go wtf was I thinking and for me that’s Host and L. Croker. I think I overthought things tbh.....

I would’ve liked Offa but he’s out of my price range with what I have spare. If I had the money to get Offa I’d say get on! Should averaged in the 40’s.

Damn I hadn't even really thought of Fui, now that's an interesting one. Will be keen to see the upvotes/downvotes to see what the other lads reckon cause I'll follow that. I don't know why but I just got a gut feeling Davey will go really well with this opportunity he has, has a great PPM and a great work ethic so it will be interesting to see
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:24 am

Welshy wrote:

Decent that.

I've got the following projections based on Davey 80 mins, Leniu playing 40 and Ofa 50

Ofa. Priced @ $447,000 for a 33.5 avg. Projected 45 for $603,000 making around $156,000
    Leniu Priced @ $327,000 for a 24 avg. Projected 35 for $469,000 making around $142,000
    Davey. Priced @ $369,000 for a 27.5 avg. Projected 40 for $536,000 making around $167,000

Obviously that cash projection goes out the window if one of them has a huge game, could be Ofa as he's already smashed out a 58 and has a low BE, so could make cash quick with another big showing
    How many mins does Davey get though is the question?... I just can’t pick it, what does everyone think? Gosie could still take 25mins off the bench off him meaning Davey sees around 55mins.

I know as Milch says second rowers play big mins but I’m not so sure re this Manly rotation!....

Curtis and J. Turbo will keep playing 80mins as well unless Manly are winning easily and J. Turbo gets a 10mins early mark.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:25 am

RandomSil wrote:

I havent looked at CTRs really with Roberts, Bird, Averillo, Niu. I can give them more time.
    Centres are the least of my worries currently. As long as my 2 are fit and playing I can’t waste trades on centres this early on.

Some people must have a perfect team with no duds to get rid off if centre is your biggest worry!
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:27 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    How many mins does Davey get though is the question?... I just can’t pick it, what does everyone think? Gosie could still take 25mins off the bench off him meaning Davey sees around 55mins.

I know as Milch says second rowers play big mins but I’m not so sure re this Manly rotation!....

Curtis and J. Turbo will keep playing 80mins as well unless Manly are winning easily and J. Turbo gets a 10mins early mark.

I'm pre sure MS put like a manly forward rotation prediction up earlier this arvo. Check it out if you can be bothered to go back, looked a great prediction
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:28 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Damn I hadn't even really thought of Fui, now that's an interesting one. Will be keen to see the upvotes/downvotes to see what the other lads reckon cause I'll follow that. I don't know why but I just got a gut feeling Davey will go really well with this opportunity he has, has a great PPM and a great work ethic so it will be interesting to see
    Curtis and J. Turbo play 80mins so I can’t see Davey also playing 80mins. That remains my concern.

But yeah I’ll be keen to see the upvotes and downvotes on this one as well. I think it’s a tight call especially as Fui has that valuable DPP and is perfect for 16th or 17th man.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:29 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

I'm pre sure MS put like a manly forward rotation prediction up earlier this arvo. Check it out if you can be bothered to go back, looked a great prediction
    I’ll go back mate and see if I can find it.

I went through the 20 pages to catch up when I got home but most likely I missed it!
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:30 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Curtis and J. Turbo play 80mins so I can’t see Davey also playing 80mins. That remains my concern.

But yeah I’ll be keen to see the upvotes and downvotes on this one as well. I think it’s a tight call especially as Fui has that valuable DPP and is perfect for 16th or 17th man.

Yeah true. Just been burned by him last year so i'm getting PTSD, however him getting 60 mins in round 1 is extremely promising.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:36 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

That's the crux isn't it the risk is in the minutes, last yet Siro/Thompson both pretty much averaged 80 minutes. So Turbos minutes don't matter. Lost big minute prop in AFB, replaced with Aloiai

Same risk as Leniu does he get 30 or 40 minutes? Ofa does he play closer to 50 or 40?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:37 am

Rabbits21 wrote:

Lol at Manly winning easily
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:41 am

Welshy wrote:

Decent that.

That is a good breakdown. At this stage I am likely to end up with all three and realistically even if Davey scores 50 this week he only jumps 30k which should be less than Leniu and Ofa. I lose out on 5 - 10 points potentially but I earn slightly more with Leniu and I already know what ro expect scoring and job security wise.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:46 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    I’ll go back mate and see if I can find it.

I went through the 20 pages to catch up when I got home but most likely I missed it!

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1571p960-nrl-fantasy-2021-part-15-let-the-raging-begin#478573
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:52 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Lol at Manly winning easily
    Thoughts on Davey mins wise mate?

Who would you pick, Davey or Fui?
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:09 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Just on a side note Suaalii is in the system at 228k. Not relevant just thought I'd say it
    Can't believe he isn't dual, has been training and playing at CTR all through the preseason and they don't give that to him, just available as WFB
    SilverBackMonster
    SilverBackMonster

Post by SilverBackMonster Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:27 am

My bold prediction for this week, the Hammer jags a try, maybe a double, puts together a nice score and we all pretend he does not exist 🤣
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Wed Mar 17, 2021 5:39 am

mattnz wrote:
    Can't believe he isn't dual, has been training and playing at CTR all through the preseason and they don't give that to him, just available as WFB
    Thought they get that info from the NRL clubs themselves? Listed as a fullback on official Roosters site

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm