NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Welshy
    Welshy

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?  Empty NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:58 pm

Stats, Breakevens and more
    https://footystatistics.com/

R2 BEs
    R2 BEs:

2021 Community team voting
    https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1533-community-team-starting-squad

2021 Team planner
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/u09fg5pzhyevvbg/2021+Team+Planner+v1.0.xlsm/file

2019 + 2020 NSW Cup stats
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/6oybz9w0tu2gl8r/2019+NSW+Cup+stats.xlsm/file

Last edited by Welshy on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ytsb
    ytsb

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?  Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Post by ytsb Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:00 pm

First Smile. Always do a Milf

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?  Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 16 - To Milf or Not to Milf, that is the question?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:22 pm

ytsb wrote:First Smile. Always do a Milf

Seconds.......wait...... :FrizelStop:
    Juggernauts
    Juggernauts

Post by Juggernauts Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:26 pm

I'm considering playing Niu at centre over Averillo or Robert who are playing Penrith and Roosters respectively. Compared to Niu playing against the Titans. Which one would everyone take out? Or pick and stick with Averillo and Roberts?
    Holy Moly
    Holy Moly

Post by Holy Moly Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:29 pm

Juggernauts wrote:I'm considering playing Niu at centre over Averillo or Robert who are playing Penrith and Roosters respectively. Compared to Niu playing against the Titans. Which one would everyone take out? Or pick and stick with Averillo and Roberts?
    Tough one. I'd stick.
    zim
    zim

Post by zim Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:30 pm

Juggernauts wrote:I'm considering playing Niu at centre over Averillo or Robert who are playing Penrith and Roosters respectively. Compared to Niu playing against the Titans. Which one would everyone take out? Or pick and stick with Averillo and Roberts?

Dogs v Panthers and Wests v Easts not looking like favourable matchups.. so look for a 50+ from Jimmy the Jet and Averillo Laughing. I'm playing Nui for Jimmy

* Averillo NPR and Momo other ctr
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:33 pm

Would play Averillo over Niu, Avo was going decent HT, then did nothing 2nd half, coming back from injury I doubt he has many games without any RM, especially the way he plays, plus there are so many ways to score points at half, I'd back him over Niu

But in reality a 1 week choose the highest scorer is a crap shoot between these options

Last edited by Welshy on Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:36 pm

Mead or Lussick for my NPR's?
    Juggernauts
    Juggernauts

Post by Juggernauts Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:38 pm

Welshy wrote:
    Would play Averillo over Niu, Avo was going decent HT, then did nothing 2nd half, coming back from injury I doubt he has many games without any RM, especially the way he plays, plus there are so many ways to score points at half, I'd back him over Niu

I was leaning towards that. Avo does seem to have okayish base stats since their hooker and fullback aren't noticed kickers. I'll see how I feel closer to the day. Roberts may have an easier match up on his edge with Crichton out.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:47 pm

Those rankings under ur avatar are podcast worthy
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

Post by Mr Snrub Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:52 pm

What's better

Trade Host to a MID like LAM, Leniu or Ofa so I don't have to play Stefano.  

Trade Host to the Milf and play Stefano for the week.

I'd be trading in the Milf on the assumption he can become a cut price potential keeper rather than a middle playing under 50 minutes a game.
    Adrianoooo
    Adrianoooo

Post by Adrianoooo Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:36 pm

What’s Madge playing at with that bench? Must just push me towards Ofa tbh
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:37 pm

I was thinking the same. I think that once Averillo gets a bit more comfortable, and the weather is a bit kinder, he'll be fine. But for this week I really considered playing Niu. I think I'll stick with Averillo, but I'm not 100% sure. I just checked the Gold Coast forecast and there's rain everywhere this weekend (in NSW too), so that shouldn't have much impact either way. I think I'll stick with Averillo.
    Mearcats
    Mearcats

Post by Mearcats Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Mr Snrub wrote:What's better

Trade Host to a MID like LAM, Leniu or Ofa so I don't have to play Stefano.  

Trade Host to the Milf and play Stefano for the week.

I'd be trading in the Milf on the assumption he can become a cut price potential keeper rather than a middle playing under 50 minutes a game.

Pretty basic really. One of these combos is going to make you more money and likely more points than the other. You're a smart cookie, I'm sure you know which.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:40 pm

Koala has the vast majority of his scores from coming on and playing in the middle hasn't he? If he sticks around that additional Edge DPP will be a nice bonus but will be tough to replicate his PPM wider

Trying to project his score and looking at Lowe on that same edge last year, I would be far happier if he was locked in for 80 but don't think that's the case. As edges I think I prefer Davey but I need a MID for this week in run in the 13.

If I get Davey I also need a MID so any of those heavily discussed? plus an extra trade?

I think I'm heading towards Davey and Koala/Leniu because with an additional edge I can cover Riki in the event he turns out to be a spud in future

rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:41 pm

Adrianoooo wrote:What’s Madge playing at with that bench? Must just push me towards Ofa tbh

Is Mbye going to play the trendy "small roaming lock" role despite being completely unsuited to it? Or maybe Talau will play a bit of back row.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:43 pm

Its going to be pouring rain pretty much all week in Sydney. None of the games here will be in good conditions
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:46 pm

Welshy wrote:Koala has the vast majority of his scores from coming on and playing in the middle hasn't he? If he sticks around that additional Edge DPP will be a nice bonus but will be tough to replicate his PPM wider

Trying to project his score and looking at Lowe on that same edge last year, I would be far happier if he was locked in for 80 but don't think that's the case. As edges I think I prefer Davey but I need a MID for this week in run in the 13.

If I get Davey I also need a MID so any of those heavily discussed? plus an extra trade?

I think I'm heading towards Davey and Koala/Leniu because with an additional edge I can cover Riki in the event he turns out to be a spud in future

Yeah I'm really liking the look of Davey's scores when he gets good minutes. Doesn't seem to miss too many tackles either and can break a tackle by the look of his stats. What are your thoughts on him bro?
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:53 pm

Can't really take Davey's big minute scores seriously with such a small sample size in a different team (though he had good PPM for Manly in trial and last week too).

Willing worker running lines outside Foran *should* be fantasy gold BUT Manly are looking *so* bad and falls foul of at least half of the "pick good players from good teams" rule of thumb

Will still probably give him a whirl.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:54 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Yeah I'm really liking the look of Davey's scores when he gets good minutes. Doesn't seem to miss too many tackles either and can break a tackle by the look of his stats. What are your thoughts on him bro?

What I like about Davey is the fact he's played edge so it's easier to project his scores there mate, he's got a good PPM for a backrower and shown the early ability to offload and break some tackles, that should help him sustain a decent average and avoid the stinkers when no traffic comes his way, but like all edges and I know we go on about doesn't matter about the minutes just the scores but I want him playing 80 to help maintain those non dunce scores. Thompson and Siro played 80 last year so Des has the form for that rotation, but Davey is no Thompson in real life and Manly are stinking so that pack rotation will be up in the air week to week

Will be one of Koala/Davey for me I think this week

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:47 pm