NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NSW Origin Game 1 team predictions

Ice

NSW Origin Game 1 team predictions Empty NSW Origin Game 1 team predictions

Post by Ice Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:08 am

Always one of my fav threads, even if there is nobody around to contribute anymore, much better that McIntyre v Current v Ice Finals system thread.

Who ya got?
    Ice

NSW Origin Game 1 team predictions Empty Re: NSW Origin Game 1 team predictions

Post by Ice Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:34 am

I'm amazed he left Klemmer out but has kept Saifit. Klemmer is absolutely proven at this level and Saifiti is just average for mine,shouldn't be there. Angus Crighton back in is a tad odd also. And the weirdest selection is Cameron McInnes, I just don't see where he is required.

The battle for the 6 isthe big one with 3 outstanding 6s inthe side, given that depth,I think it's a clear indication he will run with Wighton in the centres, which I'm fine with, thiughpersonally id have him as the 6. The biggest loss is TTurbo, he is tough to replace.

I'm gonna assume fromthe GF teams the following players will definitly added:
    Nathan Cleary
    Stephen Crighton
    Isaah Yeo
    JAC
    Dale Finnucane
    Ryan Papenhuyzen

Withthe remaining two spots most likely going to either
    Api Korosaui
    Liam Martin
    James Tamou
    Moses Leota

I've always felt across the back 5 you simple choose your best 5 players, be they FB Wingers Centre.
    My team from the chosen squad would be:

1. Tedesco
    2. JAC
    3. Stephen Crighton (will be Wighton)
    4. Gutherson
    5. Papenhuyzen (will be Cotric)
    6. Wighton (think it will be Walker)
    7. Cleary
    8. Paulo
    9. Cook
    10. RCG
    11. Cordner
    12. Frizell
    13. Yeo

14. Murray
    15. Haas
    16. JTurbo
    17. Final spot would depend on if you want cover in backline, a middle forward, and edge forward or if you want to give Cook a spell and maintain that speed from dummy half, which I like the idea of, so maybe Api K for Me.

I think regardless of result,Fittler will tweak the side for game two.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:31 pm