NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 3:25 pm

1051 lol. Bounce back week for Magic Round
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 17 Empty Re: 2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1

Post by WT Winfield Mon May 06, 2019 3:36 pm

1040 for me.. fkn Batman Mad

Sivo saving me the last two weeks, eases the pain of trading Latrell just before he figured out how to play again.

I was planning to bring in Taumalolo and Teddy this week, but then my bench is way too stacked and left leaving Mahoney and another gun out, plus I need another CTR with Batman going down.

Have 700k in the bank to splurge, so one of Garner or Host to Taumalolo looks good.

Batman to one of Marsters, Croker or maybe Guth is where I'm at.

Leaning on Croker at this stage. Marsters has a bit more attacking flair, but I'm never confident in Tigers. Fk I hate CTRs Evil or Very Mad

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Lockout over. Dropped 3k, thought it would be worse. Now 6.3k rank

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 pm

WT Winfield wrote:1040 for me.. fkn Batman Mad

Sivo saving me the last two weeks, eases the pain of trading Latrell just before he figured out how to play again.

I was planning to bring in Taumalolo and Teddy this week, but then my bench is way too stacked and left leaving Mahoney and another gun out, plus I need another CTR with Batman going down.

Have 700k in the bank to splurge, so one of Garner or Host to Taumalolo looks good.

Batman to one of Marsters, Croker or maybe Guth is where I'm at.

Leaning on Croker at this stage. Marsters has a bit more attacking flair, but I'm never confident in Tigers. Fk I hate CTRs Evil or Very Mad
    BEs of the players

Gutho 83
    Croker 43
    Marsters 74
    Lolo 119
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon May 06, 2019 4:33 pm

Thanks mate cheer

Didn't expect Taumalolo's to be so high still. Will need to leave one of Mahoney, Haas or Vaughan out if I bring him in, so maybe I can delay the tough decision for another week and save some cash in the process.

Marsters and Croker are the same price now and Marsters has a 3 point better average.

Last season Marsters finished with 61 and Croker 54.

Croker playing Rd 12 though and somewhat of a POD at 12% ownership. Could look at bringing Marsters in after the bye for when Sivo possibly craps the bed.

Guthers still very tempting with that insane 73 avg.. just not sure how long it will last.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon May 06, 2019 5:23 pm

Thinking maybe Bateman to Guth and cash out Morgan to Flanno, leaving an insane 940k bank Shocked

Not sure how I feel about playing Mahoney, Guth and Sivo vs. Storm, but picking based on opposition didn't work out well last week anyway.

Mahoney would be the lowest avg in my 17 with 59. Crazy how fast you can acquire guns in SC and still have a massive bank.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon May 06, 2019 6:11 pm

Just noticed Mahoney updated from 52 to 72 for Rd 7 vs. Knights. Mistake or they actually go that far back to make updates?

Affects prices and such, so surely they won't go back to a previous week?

I'm guessing they either meant to downgrade him from 73 to 72 this week.. or update him by +20? Will be spewing if he gets a +20 update.

Still shows as a 52 in his profile, but on H2H pages it's a 72 and results have changed. I played him that week, so hopefully it sticks.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Mon May 06, 2019 6:40 pm

2019 NRL Supercoach fantasy thread part 1 - Page 17 60012210

Thanks for the extra 20 points in Rd 7, but fuck you for influencing me to leave him out last week and costing me almost 50 Flip Off

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 9:19 am

damn bateman out for 6 - 8 weeks.

Means he is a trade for me. I want to bring in Farah and tolo but can only do 1.

Maybe farah this week tolo next.

For the CTR spot question, You have to go gutho right? I picked him up, plays round 12 and has only had 1 bad week so far. He is a must have.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue May 07, 2019 1:39 pm

Yeah I ended up going Guth over Marsters, Croker and Latrell.

Guth's 47 avg last year scared me off initially, but did manage 67 in 2017.

Also the contract negotiations, players always work harder off the field during a contract year and then it shows on the field. Worried about a dropoff, especially if he signs for Manly or whoever.

Only scored 3 tries so far, a double vs. Dogs and last weekend, so isn't really relying on them. Even if he averages 60s he's gotta be a top 4 in that position.

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2019 5:50 pm

Yea, think I'm getting on Gutho as well. Mitchell is tempting though
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Tue May 07, 2019 7:34 pm

I was trading out Burr and Roache for Mitchell and Taumalolo, but now Bateman is out for 6-8 weeks and TLT has Roache is playing Hooker. Should I get rid of Bateman instead? Lolo has a high BE too, so I could wait a week, but really want to win my family league H2H.
    Any advice anyone?
    Oh, and I do have Morgan who probably needs a miracle.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue May 07, 2019 7:50 pm

Yeah seems like you could hold Roache and see how he goes with the 39 BE.

I'm probably going to wait the week on Taumalolo too, mainly because I can't decide who to leave out for him, but that 119 BE is a bonus to waiting.

I thought about dropping Morgs for Flanno, but could get rid of CHT instead and just keep Morgs as a back-up HLF with dual position. He's scored close to his BE in 5 out of 8 games, so I'm hopeful that he can bounce back.

Latrell's price has gotten pretty high now and scored 6 tries in 4 games and origin is looming. Could save some cash by getting someone else and targeting Latrell when his tries dry up and price drops.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

Post by Hannah2 Tue May 07, 2019 7:55 pm

WT Winfield
    Do you think Mitchell's tries will dry up?
    I'm just a little worried that Mitchell and Lolo are on my wish list for the end of the season, and I can afford them now, if I don't do it now I may spend the funds, especially as I also have CHT
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Tue May 07, 2019 8:09 pm

I guess I'm hoping Latrell's tries will dry up since I traded him out after 4 games and 0 tries, then he's scored every game since Laughing

He had 15 last year with two hattricks towards the end of the season, so he can definitely find the line regularly.

Roosters upcoming schedule is Raiders, Broncos, Knights and Panthers and only scored 1 try vs. Knights last year in 6 games vs. that opposition. Played Broncos once this year and didn't find the line.

Tough to predict, but they seem to have kept him quiet.

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Morgan to Herbert one trade locked in which moves ponga to 5/8 and where I want him for the run home. Might hold the second trade and grab Lolo and Gutho next week for Bateman and Burr.
    Will play Okunbor this week. Fancy him getting a try or two vs the Knights.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Wed May 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Wish I could jump on Herbert for Morgs, already have Ponga at 5/8 though Sad

I've locked in Bateman to Guth, but can't decide on the 2nd trade.

Garner to Taumalolo
    or
    Morgan to Flanagan
    or
    CHT to Flanagan

Thinking Morgan to Flanno this week, then Garner to Taumalolo and CHT to Dearden next week if Dearden goes alright.

Xerri may have peaked too, but could kickstart another rise with a good showing vs. Titans. If Herbs were playing Rd 12, I might've thought about making the trade this week.

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2019 5:03 pm

WT Winfield wrote:Wish I could jump on Herbert for Morgs, already have Ponga at 5/8 though Sad

I've locked in Bateman to Guth, but can't decide on the 2nd trade.

Garner to Taumalolo
    or
    Morgan to Flanagan
    or
    CHT to Flanagan

Thinking Morgan to Flanno this week, then Garner to Taumalolo and CHT to Dearden next week if Dearden goes alright.

Xerri may have peaked too, but could kickstart another rise with a good showing vs. Titans. If Herbs were playing Rd 12, I might've thought about making the trade this week.

Don't mind the flanno trade. Just realised I need to do the Gutho trade this week. Will need Dearden next week for CHT.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Wed May 08, 2019 5:13 pm

Yeah I'm thinking Morgan to Flanno might be best this week, since I'm probably jumping on Dearden next week anyway and CHT won't lose anything while Morgan is a risk.

Was hoping to keep a trade open as the weekend progresses since I'm against a bitter rival in my H2H and the schedule dicks me around with Sharks playing first and fkn Rabbits last of all weeks Mad

Wanted to play some mindgames, but will just go with the sensible play. He who laughs last etc. etc.
    WT Winfield
    WT Winfield

Post by WT Winfield Wed May 08, 2019 5:43 pm

Forgot to say I like Okunbor this week too, but would take some massive balls for me to drop Sivo for him after he saved me the last 2 weeks.

Just wanted to throw that out there so I can bitch about not making the switch later Laughing

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm