NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Share
    avatar
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 13497
    Reputation : 2863
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 31
    Location : Wales

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Welshy on Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm

    I need Michel to suit up this week or I'm down a RB

    Went Freeman - Zeke, OBJ - Sutton
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3129
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:44 am

    @Welshy wrote:I need Michel to suit up this week or I'm down a RB

    Went Freeman - Zeke, OBJ - Sutton

    I like the Elliot move - you'd still have to rank him about 4th right now I'd say. In which case he is very good value.

    OBJ out, is that for good?

    Zeke and Adams in for me this week.
    avatar
    Thickshake

    Posts : 217
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2016-01-19

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Thickshake on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:18 pm

    Started the week thinking Mixon>Gordon and Freeman>Chubb.

    With doubt over Gordon considered getting Kareem instead, but needed to find a few dollars, and the only ways I could find were to go Freeman>base priced random, or something like Rodgers>Watson/Rivers etc.

    Ended up going Mixon>Chubb and Browns>Bears. Sick of getting nothing out of defence whilst losing 7m value on the Jags, so hoping to get a big score out the Bears this weekend. Leaves 9mil to make a couple of moves next week.
    avatar
    Thickshake

    Posts : 217
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2016-01-19

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Thickshake on Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:59 pm

    Have to pick two of Graham, Njoku and Olsen. All average about the same, all good redzone targets. Njoku and Olsen in particular are playing ordinary defensive units, so might just go with them I suppose. Fingers crossed.
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1874
    Reputation : 770
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:31 pm

    I like Njoku and Olsen. Although, Graham will score a 50 now.... typical
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3129
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:45 pm

    u guys banking on Bell back next week and therefore a reduced role for Connor?
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1874
    Reputation : 770
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:22 pm

    I have no clue but dont mind either way.
    avatar
    Thickshake

    Posts : 217
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2016-01-19

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Thickshake on Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:36 pm

    @Rippin and Tearin wrote:u guys banking on Bell back next week and therefore a reduced role for Connor?

    Like VK, not too worried either way. Happy to keep Conner right through if it works out that Bell sits, especially happy to trade him now that it'll pretty much be a sideways to any RB that takes your fancy. Hard to tell which way it'll go atm.
    avatar
    Pacey's Best

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016
    Posts : 2301
    Reputation : 1727
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Pacey's Best on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:15 am

    @Thickshake wrote:Started the week thinking Mixon>Gordon and Freeman>Chubb.

    With doubt over Gordon considered getting Kareem instead, but needed to find a few dollars, and the only ways I could find were to go Freeman>base priced random, or something like Rodgers>Watson/Rivers etc.

    Ended up going Mixon>Chubb and Browns>Bears. Sick of getting nothing out of defence whilst losing 7m value on the Jags, so hoping to get a big score out the Bears this weekend. Leaves 9mil to make a couple of moves next week.

    Chicago D is killing it.
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1874
    Reputation : 770
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:13 am

    Bloody Evans. 1 rec....

    Did he get injured? Good D?
    avatar
    Thickshake

    Posts : 217
    Reputation : 49
    Join date : 2016-01-19

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Thickshake on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:09 pm

    I've got a 633, just need to wait for the end of the round for Mahomes double points and the Bears beautiful 56 to come in for Captain Jaguars. Best thing they've done for me all season.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3129
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:28 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:Bloody Evans. 1 rec....

    Did he get injured? Good D?

    Last I looked he had 10 targets. Didnt watch the game but I suspect he got double teamed.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3129
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:30 pm

    @Thickshake wrote:I've got a 633, just need to wait for the end of the round for Mahomes double points and the Bears beautiful 56 to come in for Captain Jaguars. Best thing they've done for me all season.

    Yeah, I noticed your score there mate. Well done.

    Im on track for about 40 short of that (Elliot and Maher to come and Viking, Miller, and Mahomes captain points to come).

    Would have been better if Gronk wasn't another late out. He's been my crapiest pick all year. Basically a bust when he does play and several outs.
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1874
    Reputation : 770
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 pm

    My team is having a massive wobble. I need to stop the bleeding this week.

    No idea what I'm doing trades wise. I might hold Green? Pfft, so tough
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5194
    Reputation : 2120
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by No Worries on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:21 pm

    @Verbal Kint wrote:My team is having a massive wobble. I need to stop the bleeding this week.

    No idea what I'm doing trades wise. I might hold Green? Pfft, so tough

    Sounds like your NRL team at the end of the season

    Coffee
    avatar
    Verbal Kint

    Posts : 1874
    Reputation : 770
    Join date : 2017-03-28
    Location : Location Location

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Verbal Kint on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:31 pm

    Nah, my NRL team sounds like this:

    Spoiler:
    4th place 4th place, Roosters league winner lalala
    avatar
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 5194
    Reputation : 2120
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by No Worries on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:05 pm

    Serious note. Have you got your jersey and membership yet ?
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3129
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:46 am

    @Verbal Kint wrote:My team is having a massive wobble. I need to stop the bleeding this week.

    No idea what I'm doing trades wise. I might hold Green? Pfft, so tough

    Im only looking at this for the first time this week - trying to catch up on all the news. Injuries galore, weird stuff going on with Bell, Im not sure what I'll be doing either.
    avatar
    Pacey's Best

    Fantasy Fanatics VSDT Overall Group Winner : 2016
    Posts : 2301
    Reputation : 1727
    Join date : 2015-10-22

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Pacey's Best on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:51 am

    My quarterbacks are Mahomes and Watson (who is on a bye) and my backup is Darnold who might not play this week. I have no idea what I'm going to do.
    avatar
    Rippin and Tearin

    Posts : 3129
    Reputation : 598
    Join date : 2016-03-09

    Re: NFL VSDT Cash Comp 1

    Post by Rippin and Tearin on Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:03 am

    @Pacey's Best wrote:My quarterbacks are Mahomes and Watson (who is on a bye) and my backup is Darnold who might not play this week. I have no idea what I'm going to do.

    Ah bugger.... I'd probably go Watson to Rodgers

    Darnold is a cash out IMO though so if you could find a cheap alternative to stop gap for this week and week 12 then that would be an option too, assuming of course you think Watson/Mahomes are the top 2 QBs.

      Current date/time is Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:59 pm