NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

elltee
    elltee

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 42 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by elltee Mon May 03, 2021 9:57 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Only a WFB can come in for a starting WFB

You have no playing WFBs in your 14-21 so no one available to come in for Teddy
    Opponent had Reimiss Smith sub for Teddy and Brodie Jones come up into the 17 to replace Smith

DAMN IT! haha thanks mate. Appreciate it.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 42 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by StuDogg101 Fri May 07, 2021 4:21 pm

The loops are in overdrive this week. Was going to try wrangle 3 with Leniu out too, but two with Avo and Walsh will do

Crichton
    Schuster
    Avo
    Walsh

Walker
    Simpkin
    Uto
    Leniu

Looks right? If Walker goes good leave as is, if not move the others up? I wonder if I'm looping the wrong player though, but gotta have faith in someone
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu May 27, 2021 11:01 am

Here's what I'm thinking. Walker to Hynes for first trade. Second trade I can hold if one of Laurie or Alvaro puts up a decent score. Someone want to check my loops?

Watson
    Haas TPJ Peachey
    Schuster Matterson
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Bird
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Fogarty
    Koroisau
    Hynes
    Brailey

Laurie
    Alvaro
    Crichton
    Simpkin

Laurie and Alvaro play at the same time. If Alvaro scores well leave it as it is a he comes in for Peachey. If Laurie scores better, then swap Brailey and Watson and then Watson with Peachey and I get Laurie's score. If both score poorly I then have the option of trading Crichton to a player in any position that plays after Friday night (JFH for example, haven't thought that far yet)

Thoughts?
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Thu May 27, 2021 11:26 am

Mulvy wrote:Here's what I'm thinking. Walker to Hynes for first trade. Second trade I can hold if one of Laurie or Alvaro puts up a decent score. Someone want to check my loops?

Watson
    Haas TPJ Peachey
    Schuster Matterson
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Bird
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Fogarty
    Koroisau
    Hynes
    Brailey

Laurie
    Alvaro
    Crichton
    Simpkin

Laurie and Alvaro play at the same time. If Alvaro scores well leave it as it is a he comes in for Peachey. If Laurie scores better, then swap Brailey and Watson and then Watson with Peachey and I get Laurie's score. If both score poorly I then have the option of trading Crichton to a player in any position that plays after Friday night (JFH for example, haven't thought that far yet)

Thoughts?
    Looks right to me - impressed with the use of Watson and Peachey's DPPs. Now off to look at my team...

Last edited by Jele on Thu May 27, 2021 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Thu May 27, 2021 11:26 am

Mulvy wrote:Here's what I'm thinking. Walker to Hynes for first trade. Second trade I can hold if one of Laurie or Alvaro puts up a decent score. Someone want to check my loops?

Watson
    Haas TPJ Peachey
    Schuster Matterson
    Cleary Moses
    Burton Bird
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Fogarty
    Koroisau
    Hynes
    Brailey

Laurie
    Alvaro
    Crichton
    Simpkin

Thoughts?

That's A+ looping right there using Brailey and Watson that way, doubt I would've thought of that. Definitely will work as you say.

When you say you can trade someone in for Crichton if both Alvaro and Laurie score poorly, you wouldn't be able to avoid taking one of Alvaro or Laurie's score though right?
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu May 27, 2021 11:29 am

BCT05 wrote:

That's A+ looping right there using Brailey and Watson that way, doubt I would've thought of that. Definitely will work as you say.

When you say you can trade someone in for Crichton if both Alvaro and Laurie score poorly, you wouldn't be able to avoid taking one of Alvaro or Laurie's score though right?

Should be able to swap Crichton trade in & Peachey if it gets to that point

Loop looks good

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu May 27, 2021 11:30 am

BCT05 wrote:

I believe I could swap Brailey back to hooker, Watson to Mid, Peachey to INT so that Crichton and Peachey can then be swapped right? All parties involved play after Friday so shoud be okay??
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu May 27, 2021 11:34 am

Thanks for the help fellas!
    BCT05
    BCT05

Post by BCT05 Thu May 27, 2021 11:40 am

Mulvy wrote:

I believe I could swap Brailey back to hooker, Watson to Mid, Peachey to INT so that Crichton and Peachey can then be swapped right? All parties involved play after Friday so shoud be okay??

Ah yep I see, very nice
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 27, 2021 1:47 pm

Can anyone see a double loop for me here.  I'm getting a little rusty trying to work something out.

Brailey
    Haas Watson IPap
    Matto Schuster
    Cleary Fog
    Bird Kelly
    To'o Walsh Ted

Moses Laurie Alvaro Walker

Crichton Peachey Simo Leniu

Anyway to double loop? scratch
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Thu May 27, 2021 1:54 pm

If I have Teddy, Hynes, Papy in my WFB

and Walsh in my 19 and Laurie as my 20 that will bring one of them in right?
    Mr peanutbutter
    Mr peanutbutter

Post by Mr peanutbutter Thu May 27, 2021 1:56 pm

Have a pretty average one this week. S.Walker and Watson in the loop using Peachey
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 27, 2021 2:03 pm

Honeysett wrote:If I have Teddy, Hynes, Papy in my WFB

and Walsh in my 19 and Laurie as my 20 that will bring one of them in right?

You get Walsh's score, unless you have a WFB in your 14-18.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri May 28, 2021 2:34 pm

wolfking wrote:Can anyone see a double loop for me here.  I'm getting a little rusty trying to work something out.

Brailey
    Haas Watson IPap
    Matto Schuster
    Cleary Fog
    Bird Kelly
    To'o Walsh Ted

Moses Laurie Alvaro Walker

Crichton Peachey Simo Leniu

Anyway to double loop? scratch

All I could come up with is Alvaro at 18 and Leniu at 19. Both being MID's make it impossible to loop Leniu with say Simo and Alvaro with say Walker I believe. Will double loop and can take Alvaro's score and play Simo or Walker or if leniu does well too then can take both their scores or play both Simo and Leniu. If Leniu kills it and Alvaro does shit then there's nothing I can do.
    Moanaman
    Moanaman

Post by Moanaman Sun May 30, 2021 11:42 am

Hi Team, can someone please explain what happens here? My old brain cant work it out but I think I will get Doueihi & Alvaro's scores if Schuster is out?

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 42 Untitl30
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Sun May 30, 2021 11:46 am

Yes
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:41 pm

Am I able to loop here?

Ideally want RTS in the loop, so if he plays FB i'll play but him but if he's wing he will be #18... otherwise probably gamble him or Nikora out.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 42 Loop10
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:52 pm

@bigbruno Unless there are any late outs, your only red dot plays tonight, and you have too many halves to set up a loop involving Kelly as starter.

So you'll just have to set it up and hope for the best

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:57 pm

bigbruno wrote:Am I able to loop here?

Ideally want RTS in the loop, so if he plays FB i'll play but him but if he's wing he will be #18... otherwise probably gamble him or Nikora out.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 42 Loop10

I believe you can't loop your WFB's because you would need a red dot at WFB. You could use Kelly for your bench but he plays first. However being sneaky, you could put Kelly at HLF, but that doesn't work either because there are other halfs on the bench. Don't think you can loop mate unless there's a really creative one I can't think of.
    Welsh Mafia
    Welsh Mafia

Post by Welsh Mafia Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:02 pm

Cheers lads figured as much.. damnit.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 pm