NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

elltee
    elltee

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by elltee Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:14 pm

Hey Troops, just looking to confirm my loopers strategy. Need either Talakai or Verrills for my final player this week. Talakai plays this afternoon so if he goes big I will keep as is. If not ill bump Verrills up to the final spot. Correct? Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Bench10
    Chapper
    Chapper

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 Empty Re: Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Post by Chapper Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:48 pm

Correct u are.
    elltee
    elltee

Post by elltee Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:10 pm

@Chapper wrote:Correct u are.

Legend. Thanks mate.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:06 pm

I think I’ve made a serious misjudgement.

Loopholers Anonymous - a wretched hive of scum and villainy - Page 43 B2769310

Think I’m stuck with Verrills score yes?

PS: Jones is covering Tupouniua this week so is out of the equation
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:28 pm

yeah sorry, I can't see a way around it.  with SJ playing before Verrills, the play would have been to have SJ at 18th man and Verrills at 19th.  At least you haven't lost SJ's score.
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:50 pm

I wish that I had the luxury of looping this round, but 3 red dots and Roberts isn't looping material
    Camo123
    Camo123

Post by Camo123 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:34 pm

Hello fellow loopers,

I still can't really wrap my head around double looping (one in position & one on INT)

Looking to loop Gamble & Johnson at HLF with Fogarty and then maybe loop on INT with Chambers. Do you do it with 3 players (i.e. looping the 2 HLFs + one other) or 4 players (2 HLFs + 2 more)

3rd/4th players would be Latrell & Watson

Full team (currently only set up for HLF loop):
    McCullough
    Haas Lolo Thompson
    Fifita CHN
    Schuster Fogarty
    Peachey Averillo
    Teddy Hynes Walsh

IPap Crichton Latrell Watson
    Chambers Gamble SJ Verrills

Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:37 pm

@Camo123 wrote:Hello fellow loopers,

I still can't really wrap my head around double looping (one in position & one on INT)

Looking to loop Gamble & Johnson at HLF with Fogarty and then maybe loop on INT with Chambers. Do you do it with 3 players (i.e. looping the 2 HLFs + one other) or 4 players (2 HLFs + 2 more)

3rd/4th players would be Latrell & Watson

Full team (currently only set up for HLF loop):
    McCullough
    Haas Lolo Thompson
    Fifita CHN
    Schuster Fogarty
    Peachey Averillo
    Teddy Hynes Walsh

IPap Crichton Latrell Watson
    Chambers Gamble SJ Verrills

Could you swap Latrell (or Watson) with Chambers? If he goes well and then Gamble goes well leave as is, Gamble comes in for Fogarty and Latrell in Chambers. If gamble bad, swap SJ and Fogarty. If Latrell stinks just move SJ into half and Gamble into INT.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:43 pm

I've also been trying to set up a double loop, but my two red dots are the same position makes it hard. Currently set up as:

Koro
    Haas Lolo AFB
    CHN Fifita
    DCE SJ
    Burton Averillo
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Crichton Brailey Matterson Fogarty

Hynes Verills Peachey Moses

I was trying to setup so I could bench SJ if someone else scored really well, not sure if possible. I've set it up this way in case Hynes gets pulled off for Pappy and gets a dud score, I can play Peachey. In other words just a single loop.

Can anyone do better?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:21 pm

@Mulvy wrote:I've also been trying to set up a double loop, but my two red dots are the same position makes it hard. Currently set up as:

Koro
    Haas Lolo AFB
    CHN Fifita
    DCE SJ
    Burton Averillo
    Teddy Turbo Walsh

Crichton Brailey Matterson Fogarty

Hynes Verills Peachey Moses

I was trying to setup so I could bench SJ if someone else scored really well, not sure if possible. I've set it up this way in case Hynes gets pulled off for Pappy and gets a dud score, I can play Peachey. In other words just a single loop.

Can anyone do better?

Not sure if you can double loop with Moses playing tonight.  I was looking at something similar but I'm trading Moses anyway.  SJ playing last makes it hard too.  If you wanted to look at Hynes, you'd have to put him at 20 then SJ at 21, but then if Hynes for some reason shits himself moving SJ up screws with your other loop, unless Verrills has a blinder and you wanted to take his score.  So I think the best you can do is;

Crichton Brailey Matto Fog

Verrills Peach Hynes SJ

If Hynes sucks, swap SJ and Peach.  If Verrills is shit though, you can swap Fog and Peach.  Would that work?  I've just confused myself.  Suspect

Hynes surely puts up a score you want to keep so you'd think based on averages, You switch Peach in if Verrills is shit? Then you'd get Peach and Hynes scores? Damn, I'm really confused now.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:13 am