NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

Concussed
    Concussed

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

Post by Concussed Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:37 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

Yeah, it's gonna be a tough week for trades. Like you say, a bunch of players peaking in price. I honestly don't know right now.

How many trades has everyone got at this stage of the game? Also word is Murray will be back for sure this week, but has anyone heard anything on Brown?
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1 - Page 30 Empty Re: 2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1

Post by Rippin and Tearin Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:42 am

Concussed wrote:

How many trades has everyone got at this stage of the game? Also word is Murray will be back for sure this week, but has anyone heard anything on Brown?

I've max traded and as long as there are sensible trades to make I'll keep trading.

NR.com says Brown due back this week, but I don't know any more than that!

Concussed
    Concussed

Post by Concussed Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:01 am

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

I've max traded and as long as there are sensible trades to make I'll keep trading.

NR.com says Brown due back this week, but I don't know any more than that!

I have 26 left, but can’t remember how many we started with so I don’t know how many I have banked haha?

Brown and Murray both being back this week will make a huge difference to what I do, that and if any new cows pop up
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 am

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Sadly did the same.

Worse still it was a toss up between JTurbo and Cook.

Didn't even crack 700 in the end. My worst score for a long time in this game and will fall way behind now.

I take back my disgruntled post last night as the powers that be managed to generously find another 2 points, thus pushing me over the psychologically damaging 700 points threshold.

Feel like I might come home with a wet sail now.....

Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:14 pm

19th for the round and up to 24th overall. Stoked with that.

28 trades left so I must have banked a couple along the way.

Lodge, Croker, Cartwright are all trade out candidates this week. JT too managed to avoid the chop when SJ got ruled out but I wouldn’t mind upgrading him either.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:19 pm

813 for the round but still rose 18 spots to 61 overall.

DCE (who I don't have) failing saved me a bit I think.

Have only banked 1 trade so far. Not sure what to do thus week. Especially with Tohu, who will lose cash short term, and I think may not be as effective (fantasy wise) with Mannering back
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:37 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    813 for the round but still rose 18 spots to 61 overall.

DCE (who I don't have) failing saved me a bit I think.

Have only banked 1 trade so far. Not sure what to do thus week. Especially with Tohu, who will lose cash short term, and I think may not be as effective (fantasy wise) with Mannering back

I don't know if anything has been posted on Tohu, but he's out this week.

Up to 5th for me. Major issue is SJ to be honest. Forced into playing Maloney whenever he sits. Not a terrible thing, but not ideal to have that kinda cash sitting on the pine!

Concussed
    Concussed

Post by Concussed Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:48 pm

Rippin and Tearin wrote:

I don't know if anything has been posted on Tohu, but he's out this week.

Up to 5th for me. Major issue is SJ to be honest. Forced into playing Maloney whenever he sits. Not a terrible thing, but not ideal to have that kinda cash sitting on the pine!

Taken my 5th place I see!! Haha congrats bro, travelling well! How many of us in the top 100? It’s awesome stuff

Has there been confirmation on how teams will be named this week due to there being Wednesday games?
    Rippin and Tearin
    Rippin and Tearin

Post by Rippin and Tearin Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:00 pm

Concussed wrote:

Taken my 5th place I see!! Haha congrats bro, travelling well! How many of us in the top 100? It’s awesome stuff

Has there been confirmation on how teams will be named this week due to there being Wednesday games?

Haha, yes. Fingers crossed we both keep creeping up the leader board.

Best thing about last week was we gained (or passed) everyone ahead of us and you have to go down to 20th place to find who outscored me so gaps starting to open up.

13 (including you) in the top 100 I think.

I might have to trade out Rochow - can't afford to lose his $ was hoping he would deb a hold until 13 but too many shit games!

Might save a trade outside of that unless there is an obvious cow to jump on!

Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:36 pm

BEs

2018 NRL Dream Team Virtual Sports/Sports Deck (VSDT) Part 1 - Page 30 YlVHtBA
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:01 pm

I often shake my head and wonder how people get the scores they do.
    This week I'm shaking my head at myself.
    905 and rank up to 144. Shocked
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:31 am

I can only dream of those scores at the moment lol it would help if I could roll out my best 17 instead of ring-ins. I hope Murray and SJ are back soon
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:31 am

Considering bringing in either Matterson or Taumololo this week. Seems odd to be paying more for Matterson, but I’m thinking Matterson’s value as a keeper in the centre position probably does make him more valuable...

So a couple of questions:

- Would you trade out Lodge or Griffin first? Am leaning towards Lodge
    - Would you trade out Hiku or Thompson first? Leaning towards Hiku (given my lack of a 2RF/CTR DPP, will need to draft out one to get in Matterson as a CTR).

Will depend on Murray getting named, if not I will probably need Lodge and Griffin in my 17.

Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:54 pm

jelejasof wrote:Considering bringing in either Matterson or Taumololo this week.  Seems odd to be paying more for Matterson, but I’m thinking Matterson’s value as a keeper in the centre position probably does make him more valuable...

So a couple of questions:

- Would you trade out Lodge or Griffin first? Am leaning towards Lodge
    - Would you trade out Hiku or Thompson first? Leaning towards Hiku (given my lack of a 2RF/CTR DPP, will need to draft out one to get in Matterson as a CTR).

Will depend on Murray getting named, if not I will probably need Lodge and Griffin in my 17.

I've been death riding that prick Matterson ever since the day I posted this:

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Yeah I'm tossing up between Matto and Fergo for the centre position - like the fact Fergo has jagged 38 and 32 points just from running metres the last two games (with no long range tries in that either).

Plus the shittest teams in the comp at the moment (IMO) are the Dog's, Sharks and Rabbits - which he gets to play in the next few rounds so could add some nice attacking scores to that base.

Halves wise I'm now leaning towards Cleary, who has a similarly good run against the dud teams.

It was roughly at this point I went from a ranking in the 100's to the 300's....

Now given the bloke looks set for yet another price rise I am thinking I need to bite the bullet.

What's everyone's thoughts?

Up until last week, I suspected he was batting above his average due to a couple of games involving tries but now I'm thinking he's probably priced about right and I may not be able to afford to get him in a weeks time and I may not be able to afford to not have his points either (plus he plays Rd 13).
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

Post by Clack Bocks Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:01 pm

26 trades, I'm tossing up between matterson and fifita this week. I think the comment about solid scoring centres is apt as the 2nd row and front row seem to have a lot of options that score about the same. The same case can be made for aitken
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Anyone considering Mason Lino?

Thinking of Croker to Lino, that way I can just play SJ/Lino, whoever is named each week if SJ struggles with injury.
    Aardvark Ratnick
    Aardvark Ratnick

Post by Aardvark Ratnick Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Anyone considering Mason Lino?

Thinking of Croker to Lino, that way I can just play SJ/Lino, whoever is named each week if SJ struggles with injury.

Yeah I have looked into it but have the feeling Scott Sorensen will see a bit more time with that aging pack, just a hunch but willing to gamble now.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Aardvark Ratnick wrote:

Yeah I have looked into it but have the feeling Scott Sorensen will see a bit more time with that aging pack, just a hunch but willing to gamble now.

Croker - Lino
    Rochow - Sorenson

Are my trades at the moment. Keep an eye on Cogger/Watson for potential next week.

I still have Carty as well and will probably play him this week. Playing 2 of Lodge, Cartwright, Sorenson, Lino
    Concussed
    Concussed

Post by Concussed Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:50 pm

Milchcow wrote:

Croker - Lino
    Rochow - Sorenson

Are my trades at the moment. Keep an eye on Cogger/Watson for potential next week.

I still have Carty as well and will probably play him this week. Playing 2 of Lodge, Cartwright, Sorenson, Lino

How many more games are you really expecting Lino to get Miltch? Surely they are just resting the franchise guy in Johnson one more week to make sure he is 100% from next week on?

I have been going over and over that same Croker to Lino trade, but just not sure if it is really worth it...
    code delta
    code delta

Post by code delta Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:43 pm

You can wait a week on Sorensen. Bukuya coming back from injury will steal some minutes from him and Bukuya will probably be back in the starting team next week.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:06 pm