NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Rate My Team Thread

Johnny B Goode
    Johnny B Goode

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Rate My Team Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Rate My Team Thread

Post by Johnny B Goode Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:27 pm

Random wrote:

HOK: C. King could be a risk but he helps set up the team elsewhere. Even under 80 minutes he doesn't look like he is going to make the jump to Keeper status but could certainly end up making $100k+ throughout the year. It just may take him halfway through the year and may not warrant being a solid scorer in your 17. However with the lack of cashcows at the moment having a slow burning CC isn't necessarily a bad option as long as you fill out the rest of your 17.

FRF:  It was stated earlier during the preseason that George Burgess is over the niggling injury he carried throughout last season.  However there have been conflicting reports on this, so trail games are essential to gauge where he is at with his injury. If he continues to carry the niggle throughout another season who could very well stay priced exactly where he is at. On the other hand this is a guy who is capable of scoring 60 points off the bench comfortably as he breaks tackles at will. Now he has always been an up and down, somewhat inconsistent player, however it would average out over the year. Last season he averaged 31 points with a niggling injury and before that he averaged 50 points (2015) 49 points (2014) and 48 points (2013). So there is every reason to believe last season was an outlier in a Rabbitohs outfit that had a poor season as a whole. So without a niggling injury the only other concern would be his minutes, but he has capabilities to score large in short stints. Simply put, keep an eye on his trial form.

2RF: Jack de Belin is coming off an incredibly impressive year. Both from a general playing stance and from a fantasy perspective. He had a massive end of year run with a string of 7 games straight above 60 points, which would make him a spot on Captain choice and great alternative over someone like Cameron Smith. The only concern would be him backing up an already impressive year, in 2015 he averaged 48 points. However I would say as long as he is the starting Lock playing 80 minutes or so he is definitely underpriced and could be a masterful pickup. The only other issue is how will someone like Tariq Sims joining the team affect the amount of minutes he will play. I think there are better options than Gillett around that price. He certainly has the ability to score high, the only issue is he isn't consistent with it. He shouldn't lose you money, but he has always been capable of having 60+ point matches and then follow them up with a 30 point match. Kevin Proctor was averaging 70 minutes last season. If Kenny Bromwich can transition from 40 minutes to 70 minutes that would be a sizable jump and enough for him to push into gun status. However that is almost double his playing time last season. I am not saying he can't do it, just that it is a leap of faith with a stacked backrow. Although for safety sake if he jumped to 55 minutes. Which is still a decent size bump to depend on he would improve his scores by around 10 points on average. Which wouldn’t push him to a true gun status, but would be a viable long-term keeper who will make you cash to make the trade up easier. He also shouldn’t lose cash. So you are hoping for a lot if you want him to be a gun, but he looks alright to be a mid-tier guy who you can make some money and be traded up. Just don’t expect 50 points games.

HLF: I am not too much of a Gutherson fan as he will be relying on his attacking stats to get him to score consistently and with Norman/French there they could impact on that as the attacking play may run through them more at times. I see his value though and why people would select him. I wouldn't grab DCE as we haven't seen what sort of impact Green will have on him. (He had a negative impact on Cronk of about 5 points a game on average iirc.) I also don't see value in Cleary. Not saying he wont hold his price, just that you could perhaps save some coin and look for someone with some upside to them. Otherwise Cleary should continue to be a gun.

CTR: Normally advocate for Sione to 2RF and grabbing another CTR cash cow, which could work well for you if you aren't sold on Kennedy or Arrow for the start of this year.

WFB: Nothing of note really, there is some news re Slater possibly not being named come Round 1 you may have to look at someone else. Though no one else around his price I would be keen on starting.

Overall: You need to find a way to replace Slater and I am not 100% sold on your mid-tier picks as i have reservations regarding guys like Arrow. I also am not that much of a fan of the Gillett pick, but if he starts like last season you could easily swap him to a more consistent gun over the Origin period. Your team is reasonably balanced and there isn't anything glaringly wrong with the squad.

Cheers mate, appreciate the time taken to give a detailed write-up.
    sajjos
    sajjos

2017 NRL.com Fantasy Rate My Team Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: 2017 NRL.com Fantasy Rate My Team Thread

Post by sajjos Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Hi there

RMT please

Hookers - Smith(Captain) | Mcinnes (Reserve)
    Front Row Forwards - Gurgess | JWH | Saifiti (Reserve)
    2nd Row Forwards - Surgess | Klemmer | Bromwich | Tapine (Reserve)
    Halves - SJ | Lamb
    Centres - Whare | SMat  | J. Idris( Reserve)
    Winger / Fullback - R. Tulvasa-Sheck | J. Hayne | Holmes

$5k remaining salary.
    Not happy with the reserves so any suggestions would be welcome.
    Thanks for your time

Last edited by sajjos on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    User Name
    User Name

Post by User Name Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Not looking for one of Randoms great write ups but more of peoples opinions of going a strong 17 and hoping some cheapies play. Everyone outside the 17 will be 138k. The team I have so far for this is:

Smith, King
    Graham, Wallace, Gurgess
    Surgess, Et, Taupau/Buhrer, SMAt
    Taylor/Moses, Lamb, LG
    Hurrell, Milne
    RTS, Hayne, Holmes

The biggest problem I see is making cash if most of my cheapies do not play. The halves are really relying on big improvements and at least one becoming a keeper. I really like the starting side except for maybe King but there is only 50k left in the kitty. I figure there is always opportunity to make some cash throughout the year.

I am wondering if this would be a good strategy or is having a bit more depth and cash making ability better than early points?
    Dananz
    Dananz

Post by Dananz Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Hey peeps. Can I get some thoughts on this lot?

C Smith (C), C King
    G Burgess, J Waerea-Hargreaves, (J Wallace), S Hoare
    D Klemmer, J Trbojevic, E Taylor, (K Bromwich), (S Mata’utia), J Stimson
    D Cherry-Evans (VC), B Hunt, (K Elgey), S Nona
    K Hurrell, J Idris, B Kelly, C Scott
    J Hayne, R Tuivasa-Sheck, B Slater, Peter Mata’utia, K Ponga

2k in the bank.
    Dananz
    Dananz

Post by Dananz Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:43 pm

User Name wrote:Not looking for one of Randoms great write ups but more of peoples opinions of going a strong 17 and hoping some cheapies play. Everyone outside the 17 will be 138k. The team I have so far for this is:

Smith, King
    Graham, Wallace, Gurgess
    Taylor/Moses, Lamb, LG
    Hurrell, Milne
    RTS, Hayne, Holmes

The biggest problem I see is making cash if most of my cheapies do not play. The halves are really relying on big improvements and at least one becoming a keeper. I really like the starting side except for maybe King but there is only 50k left in the kitty. I figure there is always opportunity to make some cash throughout the year.

I am wondering if this would be a good strategy or is having a bit more depth and cash making ability better than early points?

I think strong 17 is the key. Sometimes that includes sure thing cheapies, but I would prefer to have the cheap risky picks in the NPRs. That way the ones that turn out to be gold can easily drop into your side. You could then downgrade any of the mid picks that are failures and use that cash to upgrade others to guns.

Your team looks nice, except for the halves. I always like to start with two premiums there, but that's just me. Everyone has to compromise somewhere. Overall I think this is quite a solid team.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:47 pm

Dananz wrote:Hey peeps. Can I get some thoughts on this lot?

C Smith (C), C King

2k in the bank.

That is one of the most well rounded teams I have seen.

Klemmer's role is yet to be determined I think but obviously you are banking on him starting at Lock. Strongest halves I think I've seen as well.

I have always been a big advocate of NOT starting with a bottom dollar second hooker as that is your highest scoring position (even if they are not in your 17). However, managing to fit Cam in with the balance elsewhere is a fair effort.
    Dananz
    Dananz

Post by Dananz Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:30 am

SI wrote:

That is one of the most well rounded teams I have seen.  

Klemmer's role is yet to be determined I think but obviously you are banking on him starting at Lock.  Strongest halves I think I've seen as well.

I have always been a big advocate of NOT starting with a bottom dollar second hooker as that is your highest scoring position (even if they are not in your 17).  However, managing to fit Cam in with the balance elsewhere is a fair effort.  

Cheers SI!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:57 am

Thoughts on this one?

Smith King
    Fifita McGuire Gurgess Hoare
    Surgess ET Smat Hess Capewell Stimson
    Norman Taylor Elgey Hingano/Field
    Idris Rennings Kelly Scott
    Turbo RTS Hayne Ponga Drew 58K

King a big risk obviously but I love that it fits in Smith Fifita Surgess and Turbo
    GoingNuts
    GoingNuts

Post by GoingNuts Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:39 am

Can I get some thoughts on my team please.. am I missing anything?

Smith(C), Farah
    McGuire, Gurgess, AFB, Tetevano
    JDB (VC), Surgess, K.Bromwich, Sironen, SMat, Stimson
    A.Taylor, Lamb, Nona, Hingano
    Whare, Indris, Kelly, Scott
    RTS, Hayne, French, Ponga, RJennings
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:18 pm

sajjos wrote:Hi there

RMT please

Hookers - Smith(Captain) | Mcinnes (Reserve)
    Front Row Forwards - Gurgess | JWH | Saifiti (Reserve)
    2nd Row Forwards - Surgess | Klemmer | Bromwich | Tapine (Reserve)
    Halves - SJ | Lamb
    Centres - Whare | SMat  | J. Idris( Reserve)
    Winger / Fullback - R. Tulvasa-Sheck | J. Hayne | Holmes

$5k remaining salary.
    Not happy with the reserves so any suggestions would be welcome.
    Thanks for your time

HOK: Strong pair, possibly the strongest starting pair you can have.

FRF: Other than monitoring G. Burgess injury you have 3 mid-tier guys who all have potential to improve this year either due to developing role/minutes, or returning to form.

2RF: Klemmer should nail down a 60 minute role in the Lock position but that only equates to a 5 point jump. Which while not insignificant is quite a lot considering his $426 000 price tag. You don't have the cash to swap him to a straight up gun either. Personally I like the look of Elijah Taylor more than Klemmer, but if you aren't a fan of that I can't see any real options worth looking at besides going for some much cheaper guys. K. Bromwich should hopefully see a bump in minutes which will equate to a bump in price, I am gradually liking the pick more and more. However I don't think it is a must have pick. I like Joseph Tapine and if he could get decent and consistent minutes he could easily average 40-45 points or more week in, week out. The only issue is they have a stacked 2RF unit with Sia, Papalii and Whitehead there.

HLF: SJ, I am of the belief you can pick up cheaper later, and it is usually better to sit on Warriors players to see how they are performing first.

CTR: I would rather see S. Mata'Utia up in your 2RF, especially for this team. There is a lot of value around WFB/CTR's as well with Pythian, R. Jennings, Uate, Scott, Olive and a few other names being tossed around.

WFB: Stock standard.

Overall: Personally I think you should shift Sione up to the 2RF (Either Tapine or Klemmer replaced) and replace him with a cheap starting rookie and start with Idris. (You can swap them around if Idris is poor.) Then you have the money to pump up the other one. Unless you feel fairly confident in those two guys. Because other than that, and my own personal bias with SJ there isn't anything wrong with your squad.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:22 pm

User Name wrote:Not looking for one of Randoms great write ups but more of peoples opinions of going a strong 17 and hoping some cheapies play. Everyone outside the 17 will be 138k. The team I have so far for this is:

Smith, King
    Graham, Wallace, Gurgess
    Taylor/Moses, Lamb, LG
    Hurrell, Milne
    RTS, Hayne, Holmes

Going a strong 17 is a great way to start the season but you never want to start with NPR's as it really stunts your cash production and your growth throughout the season. Which you are already aware of. I also completely agree the more and more I make a side, the more appealing King looks due to his incredibly low price.

This side is scary similar to what I have at the moment, but I do plan to downgrade a few guys to help average out the positions. You could look at Ballin instead of King if he starts Round 1. The only issue I have with the side is Wallace as I personally don't see him improving much from last year as I don't think he will recieve a massive boost in minutes.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Dananz wrote:Hey peeps. Can I get some thoughts on this lot?

C Smith (C), C King

2k in the bank.

HOK: C. King is a risk of becoming Moore, but considering you aren't even thinking about running him in your initial 17 it is a risk you can comfortably take.

FRF: JWH looks to bounce back after last year due to a suspension I believe it was. It actually seems like every second year he has a off year. EIther way he should return to averaging around 45 points which will bump him up nicely by 10 points. Certainly not a gun but enough to make the easy swap to one. How many minutes is J. Wallace going to get. Last season when he played more than 40 minutes (Discounting the game he scored a try) he averaged a PPM of 0.75ppm. This means he will need 40 minutes on average to keep up his current price tag. However 60 minutes will see him push around 45 points a game, which is a decent upgrade. My problem is I don't see him getting 60 minutes. The Titans have 3 backrowers capable of playing a large amount of minutes. (Though Pulu will earn himself a spot in the 2RF rotation.) He will have Ryan James starting alongside him. The person he is replacing averaged 40 minutes last season (Luke Douglas). I think at best he averages 50 minutes and outside of scoring tries it should bump his score by around 7 points. It makes it a hard pick to justify for mine. Although if you think he will average 60 minutes then he is definitely a solid buy. Also the Titans have confirmed they are in talks with Grevmuhl who could impact on the likelihood of Wallace playing more than 40 minutes. (I also think the run in the Titans trial game was more for match fitness than him necessarily being given the Lock position over their current 2RF depth.)

2RF: I talked about Klemmer in one of my recent posts. Klemmer should nail down a 60 minute role in the Lock position but that only equates to a 5 point jump. Which while not insignificant is quite a lot considering his $426 000 price tag. I think you have most options around his level so you could look at another cheapie if you want, or if you make cash elsewhere turn him into another big name and add to your impressive 2RF you have going there.

HLF: DCE is a risk with Green being added to the team. It was shown he impacted Cronks scores by about 5 points a season and he could do the same to D. Cherry-Evans who is coming off a less than spectacular season by his own standards already. Personally I would avoid the risk and look elsewhere.

CTR: Solid.

WFB: Not sure when this was made but Slats may not play Week 1 but there are plenty of WFB cheapies floating around to replace him if you want to start cheap.

Overall: This looks like a really good looking team. The only grip I have is with a few players but you could downgrade one of Wallace/D. Cherry-Evans and upgrade Klemmer to a more proven gun.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:45 pm

mulvy wrote:Thoughts on this one?

Smith King
    Fifita McGuire Gurgess Hoare
    Surgess ET Smat Hess Capewell Stimson
    Norman Taylor Elgey Hingano/Field
    Idris Rennings Kelly Scott
    Turbo RTS Hayne Ponga Drew 58K

King a big risk obviously but I love that it fits in Smith Fifita Surgess and Turbo

HOK: C. King is a risk, but you are right it affords a lot of leeway. Especially when a lot of teams would only be starting with two of Smith/Fifita/S. Burgess for the most part and then having T. Trbojevic as a PoD is certainly helpful. Especially if you don't have faith in Holmes as he would be most peoples 3rd WFB.

FRF:McGuire has shown he can score like a high tier gun with several 60+ scores throughout last season. Someone did a massive write up regarding the Broncos defence last season and showed that McGuire was already slotting in close to the ruck in defence. (Where Parker would in previous years.) I also don't see his minutes jumping up to 80 minutes, and continue to play around 60 minutes. Personally I think he will always have solid scores 40+ point scores but he won’t hit those 60 point scores consistently enough to make him a high-tier gun. He will probably average around 50-55 points. Which is more than what he is valued at, but not the returns to warrant all the hype he has had in the pre-season. (If he gets DPP status he is of a little more value.) But if you are looking for a mid-tier to make you money I think there are better options. Hoare is in the same position as guys like P. Kaufusi, B. B. Spina, J. Asiata as they are all cheap options that could end up on the Cowboys bench. It is just a coin flip as to which one will benefit the most from more minutes in the Cowboys pack.

2RF: I personally don't like Hess due to his price. I just don't know how much I see his minutes increasing this year. He could get consistent minutes, but his scores from last season are all boosted by tries. In 8 games he scored a try in 4 of them. Not saying he can't keep that strike rate, but he just looks too risky for his price tag of $267k. He could end up making you cash, but it could take him half the season to get there. I would look for another mid-tier guy hoping to make the leap or look for a cheaper player elsewhere. In a way considering you already have Hoare you are hedging your bets, but I don't see both men being capable of picking up enough minutes to improve their prices too much with the rest of the Cowboys pack there and Hess is just too much of an investment to stay stagnant.

HLF: Brock Lamb is a big omission as if he is starting considering his run last year, he will have a high percentage of ownership among serious players and may not be someone you necessarily want to be missing out on. With that said Norman and Taylor could have big years after decent runs last year. Which could elevate one or both of them into a GUN status this year.

CTR: Little risky running with a straight up Rookie in your 17, but you have the ability to swap them around easily if one of your other Rookies fire for the start of the season. However if they all pump out poor scores it could hurt.

WFB: T. Trbojevic will be a decent PoD as I already mentioned. The only concerns i have are him not necessarily being a consistent gun. He should score over 30 every week and average around the 45 mark. However you may be able to get that from guys like French, Holmes, and Mann if FB who are quite a fair bit cheaper. Just food for thought, not a necessary change needed but could give some cash flow if you want to upgrade elsewhere.

Overall: Strong side with nothing glaringly wrong with it. Some PoD picks in there that should go decently well. I wouldn't mind seeing Hess changed really but that isn't necessary if you think Hess and Hoare can both improve decently while in that Cowboys pack.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:47 pm

GoingNuts wrote:Can I get some thoughts on my team please.. am I missing anything?

Smith(C), Farah
    McGuire, Gurgess, AFB, Tetevano
    JDB (VC), Surgess, K.Bromwich, Sironen, SMat, Stimson
    A.Taylor, Lamb, Nona, Hingano
    Whare, Indris, Kelly, Scott
    RTS, Hayne, French, Ponga, RJennings

Nope looks well rounded. I hope Sironen isn't a trap this year since he has been hyped up and talked himself up somewhat leading into the season. However he should play decent minutes and he really can't do worse. So should at the very least break even throughout the year. (Except for the trade cost.)

Honestly there isn't a whole lot to dislike about this side. Why Holmes over French?
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:07 am

FWIW

My current squad at the moment.

HOK: C. Smith (C. King)
    FRF: A. Fifita, G. Burgess (D. Saifiti, Rookie)
    2RF: S. Burgess, J. de Belin, E. Taylor (S. Mata'Utia, Rookie, Rookie)
    HLF: J. Maloney, B. Lamb (K. Elgey, Rookie)
    CTR: D. Whare, J. Idris (Rookie, Rookie)
    WFB: J. Hayne, R. Tuivasa-Scheck, V. Holmes (A. Uate, Rookie)

Reserves: D. Saifiti, S. Mata'Utia, C. King, K. Elgey
    Cash Remaining: $105 000

So at the moment I still have a fair chunk of change left and I can also downgrade A. Uate to another Rookie if one is named. Which if I decide to do would give me $139k. I want to ideally spend that to upgrade my FRF/2RF and replace one of Elgey/King on the bench. However can't decide which FRF/2RF at or below $277 000 is worth picking up. There are the likes of C. Sironen, J. Arrow, S. Lane, and A. Fonua-Blake that I have been looking at.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:08 am

Also if anyone has been missed post up again.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:51 am

Random wrote:Also if anyone has been missed post up again.

I would love to post a team but have absolutely no idea where to start
    Dananz
    Dananz

Post by Dananz Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:07 am

Random wrote:

HOK: C. King is a risk of becoming Moore, but considering you aren't even thinking about running him in your initial 17 it is a risk you can comfortably take.

FRF: JWH looks to bounce back after last year due to a suspension I believe it was. It actually seems like every second year he has a off year. EIther way he should return to averaging around 45 points which will bump him up nicely by 10 points. Certainly not a gun but enough to make the easy swap to one. How many minutes is J. Wallace going to get. Last season when he played more than 40 minutes (Discounting the game he scored a try) he averaged a PPM of 0.75ppm. This means he will need 40 minutes on average to keep up his current price tag. However 60 minutes will see him push around 45 points a game, which is a decent upgrade. My problem is I don't see him getting 60 minutes. The Titans have 3 backrowers capable of playing a large amount of minutes. (Though Pulu will earn himself a spot in the 2RF rotation.) He will have Ryan James starting alongside him. The person he is replacing averaged 40 minutes last season (Luke Douglas). I think at best he averages 50 minutes and outside of scoring tries it should bump his score by around 7 points. It makes it a hard pick to justify for mine. Although if you think he will average 60 minutes then he is definitely a solid buy. Also the Titans have confirmed they are in talks with Grevmuhl who could impact on the likelihood of Wallace playing more than 40 minutes. (I also think the run in the Titans trial game was more for match fitness than him necessarily being given the Lock position over their current 2RF depth.)

2RF: I talked about Klemmer in one of my recent posts. Klemmer should nail down a 60 minute role in the Lock position but that only equates to a 5 point jump. Which while not insignificant is quite a lot considering his $426 000 price tag. I think you have most options around his level so you could look at another cheapie if you want, or if you make cash elsewhere turn him into another big name and add to your impressive 2RF you have going there.

HLF: DCE is a risk with Green being added to the team. It was shown he impacted Cronks scores by about 5 points a season and he could do the same to D. Cherry-Evans who is coming off a less than spectacular season by his own standards already. Personally I would avoid the risk and look elsewhere.

CTR: Solid.

WFB: Not sure when this was made but Slats may not play Week 1 but there are plenty of WFB cheapies floating around to replace him if you want to start cheap.

Overall: This looks like a really good looking team. The only grip I have is with a few players but you could downgrade one of Wallace/D. Cherry-Evans and upgrade Klemmer to a more proven gun.

Thanks Random! It's an honour to have your critique. I'm pretty set on going with two guns in the halves, but have been considering dropping one for Thurston to generate a little cash, so that might be DCE out. I guess one of the questions around Green is will he have a greater influence than Foran did? DCE managed to go pretty well when Foran was occasionally pulling the strings, so there's a chance that Green could also liberate DCE somewhat, as well as stealing his KM. I'll have to have a careful think about Wallace and see if I can find any cheaper bargains to take his place. I figure McGuire is going to end up in my team somehow if he gets DPP for round one.
    Dananz
    Dananz

Post by Dananz Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:12 am

Dananz wrote:

Thanks Random! It's an honour to have your critique. I'm pretty set on going with two guns in the halves, but have been considering dropping one for Thurston to generate a little cash, so that might be DCE out. I guess one of the questions around Green is will he have a greater influence than Foran did? DCE managed to go pretty well when Foran was occasionally pulling the strings, so there's a chance that Green could also liberate DCE somewhat, as well as stealing his KM. I'll have to have a careful think about Wallace and see if I can find any cheaper bargains to take his place. I figure McGuire is going to end up in my team somehow if he gets DPP for round one.

Also regarding Slater, I'm thinking about backing him and playing Peter Mat until he's back, if Peter gets the Newcastle FB gig. Hopefully saving a later trade to bring Slats in and minimizing points damage... Hopefully...
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:37 am

Non-Smith team

McInnes (King)
    Klemmer, JWH, Gurgess, AFB (Tevatano)
    Surgess (c), Taupau, Hess, SMat, (Stimpton, Simkins)
    SJ, Cartwright, Maloney, Elgey
    Idris, DWalker (Kelly, Scott)
    RTS, Hayne, Gutherson (RJennings, Drew)

30k left. TLT dependant for the ressies

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:44 pm