NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NINE'S FANTASY-forum run Nine's Fantasy competition

NINE'S FANTASY-forum run Nine's Fantasy competition - Page 16 Empty Re: NINE'S FANTASY-forum run Nine's Fantasy competition

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:33 pm

The Pretenders are in the board! Now I can breathe a sigh of relief.
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

NINE'S FANTASY-forum run Nine's Fantasy competition - Page 16 Empty Re: NINE'S FANTASY-forum run Nine's Fantasy competition

Post by Honeysett Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:57 pm

Spectre wrote:

No need to make up names

Do I have your attention now?
    Trade Rage Tragic
    Trade Rage Tragic

Post by Trade Rage Tragic Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:06 pm

wrong thread Mad

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:24 pm

SI wrote:unless you are Bren, in which case you will be lucky to have a single healthy player by Midday Sunday).

So it begins...
    Archer
    Archer

Post by Archer Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:44 pm

Picked the wrong Raiders so far. Was tossing up between aiono and naden... Oh well
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:45 pm

I'm doing alright. 5 tries so far
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Honeysett wrote:I'm doing alright. 5 tries so far
    Mosby killed it for you mate. I'm not doing bad even without Johnson and Reynolds. 4 Gutherson 2 Field 1 Morgan 1
    Honeysett
    Honeysett

Post by Honeysett Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Welshy wrote:Mosby killed it for you mate. I'm not doing bad even without Johnson and Reynolds. 4 Gutherson 2 Field 1 Morgan 1

I told anyone that would listen that he'd be top try scorer for the competition

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:35 pm

Has Johnson been ruled out of the 9's completely? If so does that make him an NRL Fantasy no go? Not good to start the season with a player who can't even play in the 9's or other trials.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:36 pm

Honeysett wrote:

I told anyone that would listen that he'd be top try scorer for the competition

Could have told me that before my very first selection lol!
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:37 pm

Bren wrote:Has Johnson been ruled out of the 9's completely? If so does that make him an NRL Fantasy no go? Not good to start the season with a player who can't even play in the 9's or other trials.

Don't think they've ruled him out of the nines, they've just said he didn't play the first game due to groin strain.
    Hopefully it's not the same strain that held him back so much in.... 2015?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:40 pm

filthridden wrote:

Don't think they've ruled him out of the nines, they've just said he didn't play the first game due to groin strain.
    Hopefully it's not the same strain that held him back so much in.... 2015?

No idea Filth but slightly concerned as I was going to run with him straight up in NRL Fantasy.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:40 pm

Few more of those please, Chris.

Really couldn't believe I was able to get him with the very last pick of the draft. He loves this tournament.
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:56 pm

So I think I am on 3 tries now... so you know... equal with one of HS's players. :-/
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:15 pm

Warriors not playing at a team at all. All a bunch of gloryhunters. Sad
    filthridden
    filthridden

Post by filthridden Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:26 pm

I know its only the nines and they are missing many top players but this is very telling that the Warriors haven't changed as a club.
    They are not clinical enough and do not want it enough.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Jordan Kahu my main man!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Milchcow wrote:
    Jordan Kahu my main man!
    Battle is on between Milchcow and Honeysett. Might even come down to the Final especially if the Broncos and Cowboys both make it through.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:31 pm

Anyone calculated the scores yet?

Other than Kahu I haven't done much - but as long as Broncos march on I have points in my team.

Darius Boyd doing more playmaking than Milf though. Didn't expect that
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:41 pm

I got Gutherson 8 Field 13 Kelly 5 Morgan 4...I'll take that since I've technically been missing SJ, Oates and the grub

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:40 pm