Does everyone agree with Chewie's fantasy assessments because he knows what he's talking about, or are we simply humouring him in the hope that he doesn't rip our arms out?
Will that bag of ice finally start to affect Camo123's fantasy output?
Does Verbal share any of the physical characteristics of Ron Jeremy, and does this have anything at all to do with fantasy?
Is Cookie Monster a really bad fantasy player or just a complete muppet?
If you know the answers to these questions then you may have what it takes to win this comp.
1) Entry is open to all users
2) You must select one fanatic from each ranked league (i.e. one from League 1, one from League 2, etc.)
3) You must also choose one "wildcard selection" from anywhere in the Fanatics Overall Group (FOG.) This selection cannot be someone you have already selected
4) You have to make a selection from each league up to and including League 12, plus your wildcard, so there will be thirteen selections overall.
5) You cannot select your own team
6) The following fanatics from the indicated league cannot be selected:
|Mighty Fishes||League 7|
|Random Sil||League 8|
They can be selected in the highest league they appear in (eg. Mulvy cannot be selected in Leagues 11 or 12 but can be selected in League 2 or as your wildcard)
1) Will be the sum of your thirteen selections overall scores for the season
2) If at the end of the season people finish on the same score the tie will be broken by your overall ranking in the FOG (someone not in the FOG automatically loses to someone who is in the FOG.)
1) I will post a full results Table at the completion of Round 1 and after that it is probably not really necessary to post another until the season ends. If however, people want to see a weekly table (or one every few weeks) I'm happy to do that.
2) If anyone out there does not wish to have people selecting their team in this competition, please post that in this thread or PM me and I will add you to the "banned from selection" list in Rule 6
3) Entries should be PM'd to me rather than posted in this thread. You don't want people pinching your carefully considered (haha) selections.
4) Format for entries:
your user name
League 1 selection user name
League 2 selection user name
League 3 selection user name
League 4 selection user name
League 5 selection user name
League 6 selection user name
League 7 selection user name
League 8 selection user name
League 9 selection user name
League 10 selection user name
League 11 selection user name
League 12 selection user name
Wildcard selection user name
You do not need to include the @ symbol before the user name (actually, do not include the @ symbol)
You can use common abbreviations for well known members (eg. SI, MS, filth)
5) Entries close at 5:00 pm AEDT (4:00 pm AEST / 7:00 pm NZST) on Thur 12th March.
PS. If anyone has a good idea for a name for this comp please speak up. I can't keep calling it what I'm currently calling it
Last edited by Cookie Monster on Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:58 pm; edited 7 times in total