NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Poll

Please vote here for a name for this comp

[ 14 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left61%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [61%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left9%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left4%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left17%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_left9%The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Verbal Kint
    Verbal Kint

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Post by Verbal Kint on Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:38 pm

@multiple.scoregasms wrote:Turns out it was actually an advantage not being able to pick myself

You would've been in my team xox

I didnt enter as I couldn't pick myself  Flip Off (WINK)
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Empty Re: The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition

Post by GreenMachine on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:46 am

@Cookie Monster wrote:

I'm happy enough to put them up every week if that's what people want

I haven't posted them this week yet, because Failhub don't have Round 2 totals in the FOG table at the moment.  A+

When (if) they sort their shit out, I'll post this weeks Table  Smile  

Turns out this week’s update might well be end of season!!
    Cookie Monster
    Cookie Monster

Post by Cookie Monster on Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:07 pm

Here are the results for Round 2. Sorry that this has taken so long, but I was waiting for the FOG table to display everyone's Round 2 results and their overall score. Of course this did not happen because Failhub are Failhub; I expect we won't see the Round 2 overall scores until the conclusion of Round 3.  A+

Anyway, these results were grabbed manually from the drop-down team displays so there could be errors here but they will be fixed when (if) Round 3 is played

Congrats to WT2K who could very well be the winner here if the season does not recommence

The Fantasy Fantasy Tipping Competition - Page 6 Ffff_w13

Last edited by Cookie Monster on Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue on Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:47 am

That is one hell of a good looking table Cookie.

Current date/time is Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:31 am