NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    What's it going to be this year?

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:59 pm

    Honeysett wrote:You got me by telling porkies? That's not the way it works mate. Need to bait someone with real info.
    Nah I got you to take the bait regarding Johns drug usage.

    "But but but but Lockyer also took drugs" was the response I was looking for and you delivered. That Johns took E instead of cocaine is irrelevant.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Krump on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:17 pm

    Is the NRL just following AFL rules and doing sweet fuck all about drugs now or what? How is it that the Sharks came under ASADA sanctions for PED use but this is exempt?
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by No Worries on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:31 pm

    Krump wrote:Is the NRL just following AFL rules and doing sweet fuck all about drugs now or what? How is it that the Sharks came under ASADA sanctions for PED use but this is exempt?

    I think the answer is that under ASADA it's not prohibited outside of competition and it's then up to the governing body. Would also explain why Big Del got 2 years and Barba was getting 12 weeks

    WTF ???

    Here's how I got to that conclusion.

    Go to ASADA website
    Click check your substances
    It sends you to a site call global DRO
    Type in Athlete/Rugby league/Australia/Cocaine
    and after you agree to the waiver, you get this
    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Coke
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6511
    Reputation : 1679
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Revraiser on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:35 pm

    No Worries wrote:
    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 14958766_10154317736374355_883202831_n

    Lol thats a pearler
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:56 pm

    No Worries wrote:

    I think the answer is that under ASADA it's not prohibited outside of competition and it's then up to the governing body. Would also explain why Big Del got 2 years and Barba was getting 12 weeks

    WTF ???

    Here's how I got to that conclusion.

    Go to ASADA website
    Click check your substances
    It sends you to a site call global DRO
    Type in Athlete/Rugby league/Australia/Cocaine
    and after you agree to the waiver, you get this
    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Coke
    To be fair Barba has nobody to blame but himself.
    avatar
    Dip

    Posts : 1594
    Reputation : 283
    Join date : 2015-09-30

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Dip on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:57 pm

    Sailor was actually done the morning after he played a game. Don't know whether the rules have changed, but because it was withing 24 hours or something like that, it was deemed to be in-competition testing instead of out of competition testing. Apparently Cocaine is only a banned stimulant for in competition, which makes sense.

    Makes you wonder when the first positive test was. With the Doggies, Broncos or Sharks. - ***Edit***, Sharks CEO says the last positive result was in early 2015, so that would make it with the Sharks.


    Last edited by Dip on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6511
    Reputation : 1679
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Revraiser on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:57 pm

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Receiv10

    This one is cool. Aka Scarface.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Guest on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:04 pm

    Dip wrote:Sailor was actually done the morning after he played a game. Don't know whether the rules have changed, but because it was withing 24 hours or something like that, it was deemed to be in-competition testing instead of out of competition testing. Apparently Cocaine is only a banned stimulant for in competition, which makes sense.

    Makes you wonder when the first positive test was. With the Doggies, Broncos or Sharks.
    On a side note I just heard on the news that all clubs were warned by email that drug testing would likely take place around Mad Monday.
    No Worries
    No Worries
    Moderator

    Posts : 7259
    Reputation : 3539
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by No Worries on Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:41 pm

    Dip wrote:Sailor was actually done the morning after he played a game. Don't know whether the rules have changed, but because it was withing 24 hours or something like that, it was deemed to be in-competition testing instead of out of competition testing. Apparently Cocaine is only a banned stimulant for in competition, which makes sense.

    Makes you wonder when the first positive test was. With the Doggies, Broncos or Sharks. - ***Edit***, Sharks CEO says the last positive result was in early 2015, so that would make it with the Sharks.

    In competition refers to during a season with a defined start & end date, not doing a Russell Packer.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 640
    Reputation : 163
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by dasherhalo on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:44 pm

    Yeah. He admitted to E's. Because... When you get caught, you might as well 'fess up to all of the fucking stuff.

    Of course he never did anything else.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 640
    Reputation : 163
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by dasherhalo on Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 pm

    Seriously, my phone just transposed "good" to "fucking".
    I should look into that.
    Pieman
    Pieman

    Posts : 3513
    Reputation : 382
    Join date : 2015-10-26

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Pieman on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:30 pm

    dasherhalo wrote:Seriously, my phone just transposed "good"  to "fucking".
    I should look into that.

    Who knows what he has done, still does, or will do in the future - he has prob done every drug under the sun.
    In saying that though, I have mates who take Pingers all the time yet wont touch coke or speed or anything else really.
    Who knows..
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6068
    Reputation : 2329
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Honeysett on Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 pm

    TopDog wrote:
    Nah I got you to take the bait regarding Johns drug usage.

    "But but but but Lockyer also took drugs" was the response I was looking for and you delivered. That Johns took E instead of cocaine is irrelevant.

    So your logic is to bring up a player that has nothing to do with Barba and when someone else brings up another player that has nothing to do with Barba you win?... Makes sense. Ten Internet points to you.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:13 am

    Honeysett wrote:

    So your logic is to bring up a player that has nothing to do with Barba and when someone else brings up another player that has nothing to do with Barba you win?... Makes sense. Ten Internet points to you.
    I added that little tidbit about Johns because I knew you would react and comment about it in some way. My entire reasoning was to make you react - which you did. Hook, line and sinker. I got you good ole boy

    Fishing
    Revraiser
    Revraiser

    Posts : 6511
    Reputation : 1679
    Join date : 2015-10-21
    Location : Sydney

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Revraiser on Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 am

    dasherhalo wrote:Seriously, my phone just transposed "good"  to "fucking".
    I should look into that.
    Yeah worth some leg work that one, intruiging.
    Krump
    Krump

    Posts : 5989
    Reputation : 2274
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Krump on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:00 am

    No Worries wrote:

    I think the answer is that under ASADA it's not prohibited outside of competition and it's then up to the governing body. Would also explain why Big Del got 2 years and Barba was getting 12 weeks

    WTF ???

    Here's how I got to that conclusion.

    Go to ASADA website
    Click check your substances
    It sends you to a site call global DRO
    Type in Athlete/Rugby league/Australia/Cocaine
    and after you agree to the waiver, you get this
    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Coke
    Well I understand it now at least, still makes fuck all sense to me though.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

    Posts : 640
    Reputation : 163
    Join date : 2015-10-23

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by dasherhalo on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:34 pm

    Revraiser wrote:
    Yeah  worth some leg work that one, intruiging.

    ON second thoughts, bringing up the stats on words typed on my phone might just be depressing.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:42 pm

    dasherhalo wrote:

    ON second thoughts, bringing up the stats on words typed on my phone might just be depressing.

    Let me guess, you and Jarryd Hayne have similar hobbies?

    Rolling Laugh
    Honeysett
    Honeysett
    Moderator

    Posts : 6068
    Reputation : 2329
    Join date : 2015-09-28
    Age : 32
    Location : Scarborough

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Honeysett on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:02 pm

    TopDog wrote:
    I added that little tidbit about Johns because I knew you would react and comment about it in some way. My entire reasoning was to make you react - which you did. Hook, line and sinker. I got you good ole boy

    Fishing

    So because I reply to #shitposting with more shit posting its a reaction and not a post? You're a stranger fellow.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    What's it going to be this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's it going to be this year?

    Post by Guest on Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:09 pm

    Honeysett wrote:

    So because I reply to #shitposting with more shit posting its a reaction and not a post? You're a stranger fellow.
    Call it what you want the desired outcome was achieved.

      Current date/time is Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:53 pm