NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Round 8 Match Thread

ryno_
    ryno_

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2018

Round 8 Match Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 8 Match Thread

Post by ryno_ Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:36 pm

SI wrote:

Potential issue if he gets asked to zoom in on a line...

Brilliant.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:38 pm

Honeysett wrote:

So that if it's an illegal shot the opposition team gets a free interchange. If a player has to go off to fix a blood nose because of a high shot they shouldn't have a player down of it.

I understand that that is how they use it now, but what about all the ones that they miss?
    What about all the ones they put on report that get thrown out? The other team got a free interchange then coz they ref fucked up. Happens every game.

I hate that they just put everything on report "just incase".

If there is a head high, and a penalty, shouldn't that be enough to give a team a free interchange so check if the bloke is concussed or not?
    Dip

Post by Dip Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:03 pm

I like the idea that if you stay down for a penalty not called you get a concussion test and are therefore out of the game for 15 minutes. If a player was going to try and Rory the rules for an interchange, they will do it anyway. That might be the case for a forward, but I bet backs and playmakers will think twice before trying to milk a penalty.

Having said that, I think it needs to be in conjunction with an extended interchange bench (but same number of interchanges).

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:02 pm