NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Round 7 Match Thread

dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Round 7 Match Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Round 7 Match Thread

Post by dasherhalo Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:23 pm

Remember 9 seconds ago where everyone loved each other? Lol.

I think a degree of one-sided retardism is healthy in a forum. Say, for example, sportingbet.com.au, which have NSW as favourites this year.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:41 pm

dasherhalo wrote:Remember 9 seconds ago where everyone loved each other? Lol.

I think a degree of one-sided retardism is healthy in a forum. Say, for example, sportingbet.com.au, which have NSW as favourites this year.

The QLD squad are getting old. Smith and Cronk have looked nowhere near their best, Slater is a massive loss so NSW should be favorites.

Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:44 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

This one??:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCkpIOCsRQY

That's disappointingly soft from Luke - barely even grazed him whilst lashing out and hardly 'stomping' you battler.

Worst case scenario I'd give that a penalty for accidental contact but hardly an incident.

I personally have more of an issue with the cannonball tackle which isn't as plausible to shrug off as an accident.

Sure, it was a cannonball, and should have been penalised as one (if it wasnt). The lashing out and repeatedly kicking Luke in the face was revenge for it.
    Surely you can see that?

Barely even grazed him.. just wow. Even, "barely getting grazed" by someones studs in your eyes and face a few times would fucking hurt.
    dasherhalo
    dasherhalo

Post by dasherhalo Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 pm

Bren wrote:
    The QLD squad are getting old. Smith and Cronk have looked nowhere near their best, Slater is a massive loss so NSW should be favorites.

Well, sure... if you want to bring reason to an emotive battle.

Did you not read the last couple of pages? They called Slater a grub, man... a GRUB!!!

Sad
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:02 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

And go back through the outrage that occurred at the time that one was given.....
    Far more than what has occurred with CLaw's correct call on thw eekend you utter goose.

What about this one then:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNQHpFziIf0

If it was a simple exercise (and I could be fucked) I'd look up how many over the years have not been awarded penalty tries in similar circumstances but at the end of the day, I don't care what you say mate, the ref's will err on the side of caution when it comes to whether a bloke was going to score or not and never go down the path of awarding a penalty try if there is a 'reasonable chance' a try would have been scored......
    Hence why there is this sentiment out there that the ref's interpretation is that they have to be 'certain' a try would have been scored.

With carney, slater was around, would have been close - It was right that Cronk was binned - and it with the current rules, it was the right call to not give a penalty try. The lawrence one was wrong, because there was a certain try coming.

IMO - if a player illegally stops a chance of a try being scored in the in-goal or close enough to the try line - and there is a reasonable chance he was going to score it - it should be a penalty try every time, and a sin bin.

fin

standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:09 pm

lol!
    Mr Fernando
    Mr Fernando

Post by Mr Fernando Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Ice will be quick to shut that talk down!  No doubt we will hear how a NSW win would be more unlikely than Leicester, Buster Douglas and The Miracle On Ice combined. Very Happy
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:57 am

I like what Jreynolds and Lichaa did, take the initiative
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:00 am

Mr Fernando wrote:

Ice will be quick to shut that talk down!  No doubt we will hear how a NSW win would be more unlikely than Leicester, Buster Douglas and The Miracle On Ice combined. Very Happy

haha fuck off! A team that has won for a decade, and still has the majority of the same players cant even be the underdog.
    Crazy.

Sportsbet are off their heads - NSW cant even pick a team at the moment let alone win a fucking match.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 am

Pieman wrote:

haha fuck off! A team that has won for a decade, and still has the majority of the same players cant even be the underdog.
    Crazy.

Sportsbet are off their heads - NSW cant even pick a team till Mitchell Pearce returns let alone win a fucking match.

FTFY
    Krump
    Krump

Post by Krump Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:33 am

Not bad
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:06 am

Your Name wrote:

FTFY
    Funny but true
    Oz Sport Mad
    Oz Sport Mad

Post by Oz Sport Mad Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:09 am

Pieman wrote:
    Funny but true

Should be the first half you blokes pick.

I'm astonished Daley is even considering that dud Hodkinson.

Does the bloke perform an extraordinary amount of favours during camp or something.
    Pieman
    Pieman

Post by Pieman Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Oz Sport Mad wrote:

Should be the first half you blokes pick.

I'm astonished Daley is even considering that dud Hodkinson.

Does the bloke perform an extraordinary amount of favours during camp or something.

alien
    If this isnt a troll post, it should be.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:11 pm