NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air

mickspicks
    mickspicks

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air

Post by mickspicks Thu May 16, 2024 2:35 am

Would you captain Hynes and put Yeo as vc? Injury/withdrawal aside, who would you go for this week?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air - Page 2 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 40 - This is Magic Round because it can make your trades disappear into thin air

Post by Rabbits21 Thu May 16, 2024 2:48 am

Just listening to boom or bust Q and A apparently Seb Kris has a hammy niggle and could be out this week geez not another one surely not! Unbelievable if true…….. the brutality of this season maybe we haven’t hit rock bottom yet maybe it’s gonna get worse sadly.
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Thu May 16, 2024 8:28 am

Which one to play

TU Strange
    TD Atkinson
    Blindside
    Blindside

Post by Blindside Thu May 16, 2024 8:56 am

Back on deck, spamming is not me with a new account name. #StillLurking
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Thu May 16, 2024 9:07 am

mickspicks wrote:Would you captain Hynes and put Yeo as vc? Injury/withdrawal aside, who would you go for this week?

That's my plan. C/VC the two highest scorers makes sense.
    lubedragon
    lubedragon

Post by lubedragon Thu May 16, 2024 9:12 am

Hopefully playing outside Cole is better for T May than play outside Luai.
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Thu May 16, 2024 9:23 am

lubedragon wrote:Hopefully playing outside Cole is better for T May than play outside Luai.

Being a left foot kicker will Luai stay on the left? T May to Koula is very tempting for a long suffering May holder
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Thu May 16, 2024 9:28 am

Milchcow wrote:
    Ignored him last week, but looking at Ryan Matterson as MID/EDG with good byes

Not that fans opinions count for anything, but Parra fans seem keen on Lane going before Matterson does. He's a decent price. Obviously rotation a risk. Brad Arthur is as bad as Trent Robinson for random minutes amongst his forwards.

Also looking at Luki, but might wait a week there

Samuela Fainu another one in the Bateman replacement stakes - no round 13, but otherwise good byes. Just not sure his scoring will be good enough

I skipped Matto to and thought he looked ok. Just needs some attacking stats before he moves into the middle.
    I can go Willison to Matto in one trade. Willison has made me alot of cash but looks like he's peaked and doesn't play the first two big byd rounds. Rd 14 id the only potential round he could get a boost in minutes in thd near future
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

Post by Snatchpato Thu May 16, 2024 9:46 am

Honey Badger wrote:

Being a left foot kicker will Luai stay on the left? T May to Koula is very tempting for a long suffering May holder
    yep despite being named as HB and 5/8 don’t think they swap sides.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 am

Blindside wrote:Back on deck, spamming is not me with a new account name. #StillLurking

Can u sue them and get a bucket load ??
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Thu May 16, 2024 10:11 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Just listening to boom or bust Q and A apparently Seb Kris has a hammy niggle and could be out this week geez not another one surely not! Unbelievable if true…….. the brutality of this season maybe we haven’t hit rock bottom yet maybe it’s gonna get worse sadly.

At this point I want more carnage not less so they give us 12 trades instead of 8
    Blindside
    Blindside

Post by Blindside Thu May 16, 2024 10:23 am

Revraiser wrote:Can u sue them and get a bucket load ??

cheer
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu May 16, 2024 10:28 am

Wildbux
    Wildbux

Post by Wildbux Thu May 16, 2024 10:36 am

Is it too late to get Armstrong? Or nab Koula instead?

TU: Armstrong
    TD: Koula
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 16, 2024 10:48 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Just listening to boom or bust Q and A apparently Seb Kris has a hammy niggle and could be out this week geez not another one surely not! Unbelievable if true…….. the brutality of this season maybe we haven’t hit rock bottom yet maybe it’s gonna get worse sadly.

Probably scores the same anyway.

Edit: Hopa 18th man so could be some truth to that. I'll probably trade him over Strange but that screws my potential ins. Hmm....
    NoSpeakaAnyInglis
    NoSpeakaAnyInglis

Post by NoSpeakaAnyInglis Thu May 16, 2024 11:04 am

Just caught up on 30-odd pages and enjoyed the Fifita discussion as he is someone I am looking at getting as well.

Having only banked 2 trades so far, getting in top tier guns is going to be a focus so if it isn't Fifita, it will likely be Yeo or Hoppy.

One point I didn't see raised was the fact that over the next few weeks I'm expecting Titans to be more like early season Titans rather than the God-tier Titans of late.
    No AJ
    No Foz
    No Boyd
    How long are they out for? The Titans spine this week is a joke and can't imagine them having the attack or go forward that will help contribute to Fifita's monster scores, or keep him mentally locked in.

I love the bloke, but when the Titans are struggling, there does seem to be a lack of hunger there.

Is this a factor or am I overthinking?
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

Post by L-Jimmy Thu May 16, 2024 11:04 am

wolfking wrote:

Probably scores the same anyway.

Edit: Hopa 18th man so could be some truth to that.  I'll probably trade him over Strange but that screws my potential ins.  Hmm....

Surely Kris is a trade no matter his hammies?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu May 16, 2024 11:10 am

L-Jimmy wrote:

Surely Kris is a trade no matter his hammies?

I was happy to keep him in the EMG and use him next week for Armstrong and in round 13 if need be but I think I'd rather change trade plans and keep Strange over him.  Kris to Weeks is obvious but then can't do Salmon to Nikora, would have to be Matto.  Or skip Weeks and go Cole and worry about filling Armstrong next week.  Could still pick up Weeks next week but probably feels now or never.

Could go Russell and Nikora but that feels gross.
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu May 16, 2024 11:15 am

NoSpeakaAnyInglis wrote:Just caught up on 30-odd pages and enjoyed the Fifita discussion as he is someone I am looking at getting as well.

Having only banked 2 trades so far, getting in top tier guns is going to be a focus so if it isn't Fifita, it will likely be Yeo or Hoppy.

One point I didn't see raised was the fact that over the next few weeks I'm expecting Titans to be more like early season Titans rather than the God-tier Titans of late.
    No AJ
    No Foz
    No Boyd
    How long are they out for? The Titans spine this week is a joke and can't imagine them having the attack or go forward that will help contribute to Fifita's monster scores, or keep him mentally locked in.

I love the bloke, but when the Titans are struggling, there does seem to be a lack of hunger there.

Is this a factor or am I overthinking?

In a couple of weeks, it should be Campbell, Foran, Weaver.

Fifita looking as good as ever. High work rate and involved in attack.
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

Post by The Bludger#2 Thu May 16, 2024 11:16 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

If Ciraldo comes.to his senses and brings Preston in for Salmon, then he could look the best of the 13/14 forwards, with the benefit of also playing 16. Lucy also a possible if he comes back next week.

The MID options are sparse though. Basically Matto (with risks) or Ming (which is a bit meh).

Agreed.
    IF KPP keeps getting benched, and Preston is named to start, then this may be a useful sideways trade.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 5:56 pm