NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore

multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore - Page 25 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:59 pm

Krump wrote:
    You tell him Welshy theres nothing like a fallen gun! Oh nvm, wrong poster living in the past.

I reckon Taumalolo was still fantasy relevant last time you came to a meet up. Surely 2022 2023 2024 is the year
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore - Page 25 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2024 Part 9 - I can't even restart my whole team anymore

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:00 pm

Struggling to shake the feeling that Niu might be one CTR too many. Kris, Burbo and Strange should be enough in theory?
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:01 pm

Even if Kiraz averages 45 he’ll only make 30k across a few weeks. Can be a safe wait and see

Unless Matt’s prediction of a 90 base comes true
    Scoopadifuego
    Scoopadifuego

Post by Scoopadifuego Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:01 pm

Snooping a bit in the last few weeks now that season is getting revved up, seems to be a bit of Tohu love going around. What's the process behind that? Full offseason means his knees aren't held together by tape and crossing your fingers? I find Barnett back full time and his age a bit of a concern to me - we expecting 70 minutes or north of that?
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:02 pm

Shady2K wrote:

What position you skimping on to fit that in

Fogarty +70k of bank made way for him to come in.
    Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:02 pm

Before I forget, huge thanks to MTB and ynot for their sites (and all the advice on here too). The optimiser on yafss and the filtering function on footy statistics have been awesome help this pre-season.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms
    Fanatic

Post by multiple.scoregasms Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:02 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Tempted to join you, is there room on the Hynes express?
    Might take a week to get up to speed but the track looks nice for a few weeks after

Briefly entered my team when I had a bunch of extra cash post TLT but went with the VaLuE in Moses
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:03 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Struggling to shake the feeling that Niu might be one CTR too many. Kris, Burbo and Strange should be enough in theory?

yeah i dont see much point in going heavier than that. i'll be DPP/Burbo/Strange at centre.

working assumption that burbo can play edge for a little while. i dont think strange will score huge but if he's needed he can cover for a little while.

DPP will probably be kiraz which allows switching to WFB to cover early byes. this also relies on burbo assumption above proving true.

now this plan will probably come apart by round 3, but we will see.
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:06 pm

Scoopadifuego wrote:Snooping a bit in the last few weeks now that season is getting revved up, seems to be a bit of Tohu love going around.  What's the process behind that?  Full offseason means his knees aren't held together by tape and crossing your fingers?  I find Barnett back full time and his age a bit of a concern to me - we expecting 70 minutes or north of that?

Hey mate, stats and minutes don`t really change when Barnett plays from what I can see.

My personal opinion is I have him at about 58 average.

Obviously if he get`s injuries and niggles he has the odd low minute game.

Just think he`s someone you want in your side when healthy and firing.

Plus who doesn`t love watching Tohu
    The Goat Boys
    The Goat Boys

Post by The Goat Boys Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:08 pm

Jele wrote:Before I forget, huge thanks to MTB and ynot for their sites (and all the advice on here too). The optimiser on yafss and the filtering function on footy statistics have been awesome help this pre-season.

Yeah cheers guys, your sites are game changers for Fantasy.

Appreciate the work that get`s put in.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:08 pm

The Goat Boys wrote:Have ended up with Haas, Harris and Mcinnes in my team.

i have hopgod/harris/mcinnes but it means a punt on Kini.

plenty of time for this to change.
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:08 pm

my tv broke wrote:

yeah i dont see much point in going heavier than that. i'll be DPP/Burbo/Strange at centre.

working assumption that burbo can play edge for a little while. i dont think strange will score huge but if he's needed he can cover for a little while.

DPP will probably be kiraz which allows switching to WFB to cover early byes. this also relies on burbo assumption above proving true.

Same plan, same personnel. I suppose Kris or Niu could do the job as well but #NoMoreRaiders
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:14 pm

Shady2K wrote:Even if Kiraz averages 45 he’ll only make 30k across a few weeks. Can be a safe wait and see

Unless Matt’s prediction of a 90 base comes true

If you are picking Kiraz it is because you are planning not to have to worry about upgrading the spot throughout the year (obviously injuries aside). Instead of going Burbo/Strange, et al. and worrying about finding two guns throughout the year. You have one to just set and forget, plug in a WFB when you may need to and just feel good about it.

In theory anyways.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:14 pm

Scoopadifuego wrote:Snooping a bit in the last few weeks now that season is getting revved up, seems to be a bit of Tohu love going around.  What's the process behind that?  Full offseason means his knees aren't held together by tape and crossing your fingers?  I find Barnett back full time and his age a bit of a concern to me - we expecting 70 minutes or north of that?

In games > 60 minutes last season, averaged 57 at lock, while playing injured for most of the year. In 2021 66 average in games > 60 minutes.

Big minute lock who works hard and is the captain of a strong side. Its like having Yeo, but costs a lot less.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:15 pm

Krump wrote:
    I have faith in your centre picks historically. I've been looking for a reason to pick Suli so thanks

Bit of a centre whisperer...

The evolution of Suli has been gr8 to watch.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:17 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Struggling to shake the feeling that Niu might be one CTR too many. Kris, Burbo and Strange should be enough in theory?

When the 17's and 23's come knocking u will be crying in Ur spilt Bonox
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:17 pm

StormTrooper96 wrote:

If you are picking Kiraz it is because you are planning not to have to worry about upgrading the spot throughout the year (obviously injuries aside). Instead of going Burbo/Strange, et al. and worrying about finding two guns throughout the year. You have one to just set and forget, plug in a WFB when you may need to and just feel good about it.

In theory anyways.

Yeah, you are picking him to be an underpriced season keeper.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:18 pm

my tv broke wrote:

Yeah with Burbo at 18 I’ve kinda locked myself into running with Kris from the start. Guess I just have to hope Strange can cobble together some 30s and I’ll be relatively happy
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:20 pm

NRL.com put out an article on fantasy and called Luki ''dead wood''. They also put out a video on NRL fantasy best buys on him. So which is it? lol!
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:20 pm

King Assassin wrote:NRL.com put out an article on fantasy and called Luki ''dead wood''. They also put out a video on NRL fantasy best buys on him. So which is it? lol!

Was one before Lucy left?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:04 pm