NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

GreenSchist's Team Tracker

The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

GreenSchist's Team Tracker - Page 2 Empty Re: GreenSchist's Team Tracker

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:07 am

Solid moves - your team is looking well balanced overall with not too many issues
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:39 pm

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:Solid moves - your team is looking well balanced overall with not too many issues

Cheers. Burning through the trades though and looking like Hosking is an urgent out along with either Smithies/Burbo.
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:07 pm

Week 4 Summary

TRADE OUT: Sitili + Hughes
    TRADE IN: KPP + Blaize

Score: 777 Rank: 3,725
    30 trades remaining

HOK: Liddle (40)

MID: B. Smith (49) | May (65) | McInnes (c) (140)

EDG: KPP (53) | Hosking (22)

HLF: Galvin (44) | Hutchison (45)

CTR: Strange (37) | B. Trbojevic (22)

WFB: T. Trbojevic (39) | Rapana (34) | Ponga (72)

INT: Smithies (34) | Fine (26) | Talagi (34) | Salmon (21)

EMG: Cleary (0) | Chan (0) | Paps (0) | Piakura (0)

An OK score for the week was enough to help me climb inside the Top 4K, although I am still struggling to crack the 800 score mark. With only 17 green dots in Week 5 (second week in a row), I'm likely looking at another low score and will be happy just to stay inside the Top 10k.
    Trade ins of KPP and Blaize worked out fine, although I could have saved myself a trade this week if I had just flipped Chan instead of Shoes. As a result, I'm forced to trade one of my Holds, just to make up numbers.

Expected trades for this week:
    TRADE OUT: Hosking + Piakura
    TRADE IN: Brown + Angus

Liddle
    TerMay| Smithies | B.Smith
    KPP | Angus
    Brown (C)| Hutchison
    Strange | B. Trbojevic
    T. Trbojevic | Paps | Ponga

Rapana | Fine | Talagi | Salmon

Weather forecast has me doubly scared to Captain an outside back, so looks like new recruit Dylbags will wear the arm band this week - Other options could be KPP, Ponga or May, none of which give me much confidence.
    Not sold on Crichton but need a green dot and he is the best of what is available (unless I trade McInnes or Cleary)
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

Post by StuDogg101 Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:04 am

GreenSchist wrote:Week 4 Summary

TRADE OUT: Sitili + Hughes
    TRADE IN: KPP + Blaize

Score: 777 Rank: 3,725
    30 trades remaining

HOK: Liddle (40)

MID: B. Smith (49) | May (65) | McInnes (c) (140)

EDG: KPP (53) | Hosking (22)

HLF: Galvin (44) | Hutchison (45)

CTR: Strange (37) | B. Trbojevic (22)

WFB: T. Trbojevic (39) | Rapana (34) | Ponga (72)

INT: Smithies (34) | Fine (26) | Talagi (34) | Salmon (21)

EMG: Cleary (0) | Chan (0) | Paps (0) | Piakura (0)

An OK score for the week was enough to help me climb inside the Top 4K, although I am still struggling to crack the 800 score mark. With only 17 green dots in Week 5 (second week in a row), I'm likely looking at another low score and will be happy just to stay inside the Top 10k.
    Trade ins of KPP and Blaize worked out fine, although I could have saved myself a trade this week if I had just flipped Chan instead of Shoes. As a result, I'm forced to trade one of my Holds, just to make up numbers.

Expected trades for this week:
    TRADE OUT: Hosking + Piakura
    TRADE IN: Brown + Angus

Liddle
    TerMay| Smithies | B.Smith
    KPP | Angus
    Brown (C)| Hutchison
    Strange | B. Trbojevic
    T. Trbojevic | Paps | Ponga

Rapana | Fine | Talagi | Salmon

Weather forecast has me doubly scared to Captain an outside back, so looks like new recruit Dylbags will wear the arm band this week - Other options could be KPP, Ponga or May, none of which give me much confidence.
    Not sold on Crichton but need a green dot and he is the best of what is available (unless I trade McInnes or Cleary)

Fwiw I've traded both those guys in. And I'm planning to C Brown too.

Also not convinced on Angus, but hopefully he can at least make money, if nothing else. Clinging on for grim death at the moment!
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:21 am

StuDogg101 wrote:

Fwiw I've traded both those guys in. And I'm planning to C Brown too.

Also not convinced on Angus, but hopefully he can at least make money, if nothing else. Clinging on for grim death at the moment!

Thanks Stu, I'd say its worked out pretty well to start with. Just need Dylbags to go bonkers now to cap it off and turn some of this misery into opportunity.
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:16 pm

Week 5 Summary

TRADE OUT: Piakura + Hosking
    TRADE IN: D.Brown + Angus

Score: 742 Rank: 4,126
    28 trades remaining

HOK: Liddle (51)

MID: B. Smith (34) | May (23) | Smithies (60)

EDG: KPP (47) | Crichton (57)

HLF: Brown (c) (48) | Hutchison (31)

CTR: Strange (46) | B. Trbojevic (33)

WFB: T. Trbojevic (66) | Rapana (23) | Ponga (67)

INT: Fine (29) | Paps (24) | Talagi (21) | Salmon (34)

EMG: Cleary (0) | Chan (0) | McInnes (0) | Galvin (0)

My season of mediocrity continues, yet again a mid 700's score and failing to break through the magical 800 point barrier. I guess I'm content with the slight slide in the rankings, considering the mess that some teams had to deal with. 4th best score in L2 this week, yet wasn't enough to get the H2H win (well done Bullbender).
    Piakura out for Angus looks like the right call, as most managers will likely be looking to bring in Crichton after his big performance on Friday. I struggle to see Robbo messing with that edge spot again after Gus's big performance. Fully expect Nat and Gus to be the starters going forward and should hopefully get 55-60 mins minimum. Captain Dylbags didn't exactly fall flat on his face but did fail to crack 50. Turns out I had five other options in my team who would have scored better - should have backed the outside back captain choices but got scared off by the weather forecast.

Not too many fires to put out, although Rapana's price rises have now halted meaning I can likely flick him if there's a buy. Hutch and Burbo are still making money, so maybe I get lucky and can bank some trades this week, although I would like to try get Fogarty or a WFB/CTR dual in at some point.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:25 pm

GreenSchist wrote:Week 5 Summary

TRADE OUT: Piakura + Hosking
    TRADE IN: D.Brown + Angus

Score: 742 Rank: 4,126
    28 trades remaining

HOK: Liddle (51)

MID: B. Smith (34) | May (23) | Smithies (60)

EDG: KPP (47) | Crichton (57)

HLF: Brown (c) (48) | Hutchison (31)

CTR: Strange (46) | B. Trbojevic (33)

WFB: T. Trbojevic (66) | Rapana (23) | Ponga (67)

INT: Fine (29) | Paps (24) | Talagi (21) | Salmon (34)

EMG: Cleary (0) | Chan (0) | McInnes (0) | Galvin (0)

My season of mediocrity continues, yet again a mid 700's score and failing to break through the magical 800 point barrier. I guess I'm content with the slight slide in the rankings, considering the mess that some teams had to deal with. 4th best score in L2 this week, yet wasn't enough to get the H2H win (well done Bullbender).
    Piakura out for Angus looks like the right call, as most managers will likely be looking to bring in Crichton after his big performance on Friday. I struggle to see Robbo messing with that edge spot again after Gus's big performance. Fully expect Nat and Gus to be the starters going forward and should hopefully get 55-60 mins minimum. Captain Dylbags didn't exactly fall flat on his face but did fail to crack 50. Turns out I had five other options in my team who would have scored better -  should have backed the outside back captain choices but got scared off by the weather forecast.

Not too many fires to put out, although Rapana's price rises have now halted meaning I can likely flick him if there's a buy. Hutch and Burbo are still making money, so maybe I get lucky and can bank some trades this week, although I would like to try get Fogarty or a WFB/CTR dual in at some point.

Having Cleary, Galvin, McInnes coming back into the team over the next couple of weeks will be huge for you. Shoes could be a nice little downgrade option if he picks up a good chunk of minutes with Mann and King out for a little while.

I’ll be looking at Angus this week for sure. Hoping he gets 60-70 minutes with Sitili and whoever else sharing the minutes on the other edge. Let’s just hope Robbo doesn’t Robbo too much.

I really like your team and think your in a decent spot to improve from here.
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:32 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

Having Cleary, Galvin, McInnes coming back into the team over the next couple of weeks will be huge for you. Shoes could be a nice little downgrade option if he picks up a good chunk of minutes with Mann and King out for a little while.

I’ll be looking at Angus this week for sure. Hoping he gets 60-70 minutes with Sitili and whoever else sharing the minutes on the other edge. Let’s just hope Robbo doesn’t Robbo too much.

I really like your team and think your in a decent spot to improve from here.

Cheers LB. Really kicking myself now that I traded out Shoes 2 weeks ago. Can’t bring him back in now, would rather the gamble on Jye.

Having those three return will be a big boon. Hopefully I can survive until then!
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:38 am

GreenSchist wrote:

Cheers LB. Really kicking myself now that I traded out Shoes 2 weeks ago. Can’t bring him back in now, would rather the gamble on Jye.

Having those three return will be a big boon. Hopefully I can survive until then!

Yeah this Jye could be interesting, hopefully he can hold a spot once Latrell returns and score well enough while we have him. Seems risky but I guess that goes with the rookie territory.

Also what can go wrong adding yet another HLF
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:47 am

Week 6 Summary

TRADE OUT: Rapana + Chan
    TRADE IN: Chevvy + Iro

Score: 924 Rank: 2,349
    26 trades remaining

HOK: Liddle (39)

MID: McInnes (58) | May (71) | Smithies (61)

EDG: KPP (66) | Crichton (61)

HLF: Brown (c) (48) | Hutchison (19)

CTR: Strange (50) | Iro (40)

WFB: T. Trbojevic (48) | Paps (48) | Ponga (69)

INT: Fine (33) | Chevvy (26) | B. Smith (65) | Salmon (42)

EMG: Cleary (0) | B. Trbojevic (29) | Talagi (0) | Galvin (0)

Continued to move up the rankings and feel like my team is in a good spot. Burning through trades like no tomorrow but figure they are must make trades at this point in time and are continuing to generate cash. Hopefully can conserve some trades in the lead up to SOO and the first major bye.

This weeks trades are a bit of fun. With no Cleary return, I'm gonna bring in Hynes and continue to hold Cleary. Might not be the smartest move but it has the highest upside. Can figure out how I manage the byes when we get there. Like everyone, Burbo and Hutch are getting flicked. Liddle has been a bit underwhelming and while Brailey might be a bit sideways, it does net me $150k (which allows for Hynes). Foran seems like good value, I'm keeping my expectations realistic though. Will continue to hold Talagi and hope he can reclaim the CTR spot at the Eels.

TRADE OUT: Burbo + Hutch + Liddle
    TRADE IN: Hynes + Foran + J.Brailey

J.Brailey
    McInnes, Smithies, May
    KPP, Angus
    Hynes (c), Brown
    Iro, Strange
    Paps, Ponga, Turbo

Cheese, Galvin, Foran, Salmon

Cleary, Fine, Chevvy, Talagi
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:37 am

GreenSchist wrote:Week 6 Summary

TRADE OUT: Rapana + Chan
    TRADE IN: Chevvy + Iro

Score: 924 Rank: 2,349
    26 trades remaining

HOK: Liddle (39)

MID: McInnes (58) | May (71) | Smithies (61)

EDG: KPP (66) | Crichton (61)

HLF: Brown (c) (48) | Hutchison (19)

CTR: Strange (50) | Iro (40)

WFB: T. Trbojevic (48) | Paps (48) | Ponga (69)

INT: Fine (33) | Chevvy (26) | B. Smith (65) | Salmon (42)

EMG: Cleary (0) | B. Trbojevic (29) | Talagi (0) | Galvin (0)

Continued to move up the rankings and feel like my team is in a good spot. Burning through trades like no tomorrow but figure they are must make trades at this point in time and are continuing to generate cash. Hopefully can conserve some trades in the lead up to SOO and the first major bye.

This weeks trades are a bit of fun. With no Cleary return, I'm gonna bring in Hynes and continue to hold Cleary. Might not be the smartest move but it has the highest upside. Can figure out how I manage the byes when we get there. Like everyone, Burbo and Hutch are getting flicked. Liddle has been a bit underwhelming and while Brailey might be a bit sideways, it does net me $150k (which allows for Hynes). Foran seems like good value, I'm keeping my expectations realistic though. Will continue to hold Talagi and hope he can reclaim the CTR spot at the Eels.

TRADE OUT: Burbo + Hutch + Liddle
    TRADE IN: Hynes + Foran + J.Brailey

J.Brailey
    McInnes, Smithies, May
    KPP, Angus
    Hynes (c), Brown
    Iro, Strange
    Paps, Ponga, Turbo

Cheese, Galvin, Foran, Salmon

Cleary, Fine, Chevvy, Talagi

Not too bad, but Liddle to Brailey seems very sideways and maybe your would be better off saving a trade until he starts scoring better. Overall, I am a little jealous of your team as it stands... You have a lot of players that I wish to hide behind the couch when I watch (Smithies/McInnes/May/KPP/Angus) but am not convinced on Brailey. Could pay off though.
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:39 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

Not too bad, but Liddle to Brailey seems very sideways and maybe your would be better off saving a trade until he starts scoring better. Overall, I am a little jealous of your team as it stands... You have a lot of players that I wish to hide behind the couch when I watch (Smithies/McInnes/May/KPP/Angus) but am not convinced on Brailey. Could pay off though.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree Brailey is a gamble and I think that my preseason bias is probably swaying my decision making process here. Liddle hasn't looked bad but with the Dragons just getting stomped every week, his upside is capped.
    I could play it with a straight bat this week and just trade hutch for Foran but I really feel like I need to upgrade someone to a gun so I have a solid Captain choice until Cleary returns. Brown and McInnes have been OK as captain choices but I have lost a lot of ground in that department due to mediocre scores (the weeks I selected them). Not sure there's another avenue to bring in a gun seeing as I already have most of the cheapies...
    The Dolphin Conspiracies
    The Dolphin Conspiracies

Post by The Dolphin Conspiracies Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:44 am

GreenSchist wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. I agree Brailey is a gamble and I think that my preseason bias is probably swaying my decision making process here. Liddle hasn't looked bad but with the Dragons just getting stomped every week, his upside is capped.
    I could play it with a straight bat this week and just trade hutch for Foran but I really feel like I need to upgrade someone to a gun so I have a solid Captain choice until Cleary returns. Brown and McInnes have been OK as captain choices but I have lost a lot of ground in that department due to mediocre scores (the weeks I selected them). Not sure there's another avenue to bring in a gun seeing as I already have most of the cheapies...

ps It also looks like you traded in @"Chewy" or was the Chevvy a few weeks ago. I had no idea he was playing for the Raiders
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:47 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

ps It also looks like you traded in @"Chewy" or was the Chevvy a few weeks ago. I had no idea he was playing for the Raiders

Lol I don't know where the two V's came from but @Chewy would be a great acquisition to my team!

I could flag the 3 trades this week and just go for the single trade: Hutch --> Fogarty.
    Not very exciting but would give me a week to look at Hynes and Brailey. Just means I miss out on Foran's cash gen and have to hold Burbo another week...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 am