NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

King Assassin 2024

King Assassin
    King Assassin

King Assassin 2024 - Page 2 Empty Re: King Assassin 2024

Post by King Assassin Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 pm

Mixed feeling about saving trades in round 1. On the positive I avoided Seyfarth and Duncan, and on the other side I've not got 4 guys that need to go asap. Managed 792, with my overall rank improving to 28,908. Its a long season so hopefully the slow start means ive got heaps in the tank towards the end of the season. Looking at my trade block Luki and Wong have to be the first to go given there not playing this week. With only 9k ITB getting my top 2 trade targets with my 2 sells isnt possible meaning I'll have to go Galvin this week and look to get Lussick next week.

Round 2 Trades;
    Luki > Te May
    Wong > Galvin

Leaves me with this squad heading into round 3;

Robson
    TeMay Murray Hopgood(VC)
    Piakura Sitili
    Cleary(C) Galvin
    Burbo Kiraz
    Papy Rapana Kini

Fogarty JSaifiti Lolo Salmon
    Strange Chan Shoes Levi 141K ITB

Not sure what to do with a few spots in my team. Do I play Kini or Strange? then, Which 2 of Galvin, Salmon, Chan and Kini/Strange do I play? Am I better off playing a cheapy over Lolo/Sitili/Kiraz?
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 pm

I think your team is best set up how you've named them, just need to keep your eye on any late changes to the roosters line up with Sitili.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:38 pm

Managed to get in the 800s for the first time this year with a score of 849. This improved my rank to 3,992. No real selection mishaps, with my only wrong choice playing Lolo instead of Levi. Still a few problems that need to be addressed, and most likely wont be able to address them all this week. With the storm bye and Kini set to be replaced, bringing in WFB this week is a must if I want to run with a full 17. Lolo's 6 point effort further proves why he is a must trade out this week also. Piakura and Sitili also yet to make any money, Burbo and Strange needing to bounce back this week if theyre to keep making cash, Jsaifiti money making halted with a score of 29, and Levi, shoes and Chan all plodding away in my emergencies. In positive news, my first 2 trades of the year look to be good ones, with May and Galvin getting me 50 and 60 respectively and their prices moving along nicely. Will make a final decision on trade after TLT with Lolo and Kini trade outs being my current plan if everything goes to plan with Team lists.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:33 pm

Horrible list of injuries going into round 4, putting my team in shambles with 5 players out (2 for bye). With 2 trades I can have 18 playing so my team is definitely better off than some others I've seen.

There's 5 guys I'm currently tossing up between trading out;
    - Nathan Cleary
    - Keano Kini
    - Jason Taumololo
    - Sitili Tuponiua
    - Brendan Piakura (Depending on Injury Update)

Looks like Taumololo and Sitili are going to stick around for atleast another week with Cleary and Kini being more urgent sells. Going to look at bringing in Cashies over keepers this week as I look to bring in Hynes in round 6 or Cleary back in come round 7/8.

There's 7 guys I'm currently looking at bringing in this week;
    - Kai Pierce-Paul
    - Apisai Korosau
    - Joey Lussick
    - Jayden Campbell
    - Kulikefu Finefeuiaki
    - Blaize Tulagi
    - Tom Trbojevic/James Tedesco

With Papy and Kini out I need to bring in a WFB. Leaning towards Jayden Campbell, with Turbo and Teddy locks for Origin, and Campbell only having 2 byes left and potentially someone I can keep around all year if he can score at a keeper level. My second trade is more tricky, with 4 guys I'm really keen on.

Kini > Campbell
    Cleary > KPP/Koro/KKFF/Lussick

Help this week is much appreciated... more than ever lol!

Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:41 pm

King Assassin wrote:Horrible list of injuries going into round 4, putting my team in shambles with 5 players out (2 for bye). With 2 trades I can have 18 playing so my team is definitely better off than some others I've seen.

There's 5 guys I'm currently tossing up between trading out;
    - Nathan Cleary
    - Keano Kini
    - Jason Taumololo
    - Sitili Tuponiua
    - Brendan Piakura (Depending on Injury Update)

Looks like Taumololo and Sitili are going to stick around for atleast another week with Cleary and Kini being more urgent sells. Going to look at bringing in Cashies over keepers this week as I look to bring in Hynes in round 6 or Cleary back in come round 7/8.

There's 7 guys I'm currently looking at bringing in this week;
    - Kai Pierce-Paul
    - Apisai Korosau
    - Joey Lussick
    - Jayden Campbell
    - Kulikefu Finefeuiaki
    - Blaize Tulagi
    - Tom Trbojevic/James Tedesco

With Papy and Kini out I need to bring in a WFB. Leaning towards Jayden Campbell, with Turbo and Teddy locks for Origin, and Campbell only having 2 byes left and potentially someone I can keep around all year if he can score at a keeper level. My second trade is more tricky, with 4 guys I'm really keen on.

Kini > Campbell
    Cleary > KPP/Koro/KKFF/Lussick

Help this week is much appreciated... more than ever lol!

Blaize Talagi and Turbo would be the two that I go for this week (would say KPP over Turbo but you need a WFB).

JC is in a terrible Titans team so I wouldn't be getting on him without getting a look first.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:48 pm

If you only need to make one trade to field a 17 this week could you just get away with Kini to JC or even Talagi and move Kiraz down to WFB.

Means you keep Cleary as I think most are underestimating how hard it could be to get him back without tearing the team up
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:17 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:If you only need to make one trade to field a 17 this week could you just get away with Kini to JC or even Talagi and move Kiraz down to WFB.

Means you keep Cleary as I think most are underestimating how hard it could be to get him back without tearing the team up

Kiraz is already moving down to WFB for Papy this week, Kini to JC will get me to 17. If I was to trade out cleary I do have a plan to get him or hynes in after there byes. If I went Cleary to Koro for example, I'd have 240k itb. Then next week trade out Lolo to FF (about an even trade money wise) and Piakura to Talagi, Increasing my bank to 300-350k. Jsaifiti is close to capping out probably around 500k and assuming Hynes stays around his current price I'd be able to grab him in round 6 with a 100k downgrade to Sitili to be able to afford him.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:22 pm

That’s what we like to see, some forward planning, my team could use that kind of foresight this week.

I’m way to reactionary at the moment but hopefully pays off somehow
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 pm

If Kini to JC gets you to 17 I'd seriously consider keeping Cleary and punting Taumalolo who has a really high BE.

Kini > JC
    Lolo > Finefeuiaki - I wouldn't bother getting him if you wait another week

Gives you 2 money makers who are playable in the 17. You don't have to stress about Cleary back and you can concentrate on getting Hynes after his bye.

Getting Cleary + Hynes earlier than everyone else was huge for me last season.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:04 am

Thanks for the trade help this week Beth, LB and Ando. Much appreciated. 2 Areas of focus for me this week are getting in a WFB, and locking in a reliable cashie/midranger that is playable in my 17.

WFB;
    - Been going back and forth all week on Turbo and Campbell. Campbell's seems 50/50 for most guys on buying him this week and waiting till next week. This is mainly because Titans are bad and people aren't confident he will get the points, but hes been in the same bad titans team the last 3 years and averages mid 40s. Meanwhile Turbo seems like an all round buy. Only problem I have with Turbo is the fact that he will play Origin, meaning I'll most likely be using another trade on him come round 13. For this reason I'm willing to take the risk on Campbell as potentially a keeper level scorer for 200k less than turbo, as well as someone I can keep around long term.

Cashie/Midranger;
    - This spot was between 4 people most the week with Koro, KPP, KKFF, and Lussick. Watching last weeks games I'm willing to skip out on KKFF, with the other 3 being more long term options considering Luki is due back in round 9. Lussick is probably someone I want to look at again, seemed he was conserving energy to get through 80 and his work rate seemed low. Koro like most the top hookers has the origin risk, and since I'm not desperate for a Hooker this week I'll pass on him for now. This leaves me with KPP as my guy for this week. He definitely has passed the eye test and it looks like hes got that 80 minute role locked now. Being English, he wont play Origin, so hes someone I can hold through the bye rounds and potentially longer as a cut price keeper.

Sells;
    - Kini is an easy out this week given he wont see a lot of first grade the rest of the year with Campbell back. As for the other, despite a lot of people looking to hold Cleary, I think 3 weeks with 1m in the reserves is too much, and I can use the extra cash by selling him to Pivot to Hynes after the round 5 bye. They will score very similarly and Hynes may miss Origin as well. As for Lolo, as much cash as hes leaking, hes still a green dot. I can use him in a loop this week and trade him out next week to a cashie for not too much loss in the end. (Losing 100k on 1 player with the carnage this season has had is not the worst).

This leave me with Round 4 trades of;

Kini > Campbell
    Cleary > KPP

Bring on the week of carnage!

Last edited by King Assassin on Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:18 am

Round 4 Line-up.

- Having 18 playable this week with 2 byes allows me to do a fun yet basic 3 way loop. Team is as follows;

Robson
    TeMay(C) Murray Salmon
    KPP Sitili(VC)
    Fogarty Galvin
    Burbo Strange
    Rapana Kiraz Campbell

Jsaifiti Hopgood Papy Chan
    Piakura Shoes Lolo Levi 347k ITB

Loop Explanation: I have to play 2 of Shoes Lolo and Levi, I will check Shoes score, If he goes well I will keep Lolo where he is and check his score. If Lolo goes well I keep Levi at 21, if not swap Levi with Papy. If Shoes stinks it I will move Lolo and Levi up to 16 and 17.
    Milchcow
    Milchcow

Post by Milchcow Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 am

Nice trades King

Did you consider Dylan Brown at all - halves looks a week spot with Strange as your only cover and needing Galvin to keep firing.

Also do you have a plan for Cleary or Hynes into the team?
    I imagine you'll get rid of Lolo when you get the chance, but upgrading to a gun half will take more cash than you have
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:54 pm

Milchcow wrote:Nice trades King

Did you consider Dylan Brown at all - halves looks a week spot with Strange as your only cover and needing Galvin to keep firing.

Also do you have a plan for Cleary or Hynes into the team?
    I imagine you'll get rid of Lolo when you get the chance, but upgrading to a gun half will take more cash than you have

Cheers Milch. I'm interested in all the eels spine tbh, Gutho and Dylbags score a lot better without Moses, and Lussick and Talagi look like good money makers. I'll definitely be watching the eels closely this week. I do have a plan to get Hynes in round 6 which will sure up my halves. As for a plan I'm 100k off going Saifiti to Hynes so shouldn't be too difficult to find that cash in the next 2 weeks. Yes Lolo, Piakura and Sitili are definitely my next trade outs barring any more injuries.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:45 pm

Round 4 has seen me hit a score of 782. Which again improves my rank to 1,151. In a tough spot now with my team with a lot of guys to trade out and not a lot of guys to trade to.

Sells;
    - Jason Taumololo - Has to go this week he's leaked too much cash and there's every chance he only gets 1 stint this week, if the Cowboys are in control against the Titans

- Sitili Tupouniua - Coming off the bench this week, hasn't made me any cash and isn't scoring very well, at first glance at team lists I may even hold this week with no clear cut trades for him.

Holds (For now);
    - Jaeman Salmon - scoring poorly but still making money so holding for now.

- Ben Trbojevic - Probably close to maxing out but a hold for now considering he only needs one decent score to keep his price moving.

- Brendan Piakura - Injured at the moment, but he's probably gonna be back by the time I get around to trading him out, once he's back he has cash to make.

- Joe Chan - Out with injury this week, gonna hold and see what happens once he is back.

- Sam Hughes - Lost cash, but is starting this week, is in the 1 20 minute stint prop role for the dogs so we will see what happens.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:32 pm

King Assassin wrote:Round 4 has seen me hit a score of 782. Which again improves my rank to 1,151. In a tough spot now with my team with a lot of guys to trade out and not a lot of guys to trade to.

Sells;
    - Jason Taumololo - Has to go this week he's leaked too much cash and there's every chance he only gets 1 stint this week, if the Cowboys are in control against the Titans

- Sitili Tupouniua - Coming off the bench this week, hasn't made me any cash and isn't scoring very well, at first glance at team lists I may even hold this week with no clear cut trades for him.

Holds (For now);
    - Jaeman Salmon - scoring poorly but still making money so holding for now.

- Ben Trbojevic - Probably close to maxing out but a hold for now considering he only needs one decent score to keep his price moving.

- Brendan Piakura - Injured at the moment, but he's probably gonna be back by the time I get around to trading him out, once he's back he has cash to make.

- Joe Chan - Out with injury this week, gonna hold and see what happens once he is back.

- Sam Hughes - Lost cash, but is starting this week, is in the 1 20 minute stint prop role for the dogs so we will see what happens.

Yeah those two are definite sells but should give you enough to get a decent combo that will improve the 17. How much cash does it give you?
    Cap'n Ranta
    Cap'n Ranta

Post by Cap'n Ranta Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:31 pm

Think Lolo and Tups are no brainer trades for DBrown and Blaize this week.

Should still leave a nice bank of just under 190k. Not getting Cleary back money but I dont think its possible unless a few more cows pop up anyway.

King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:57 pm

Round 4 Trades are a little risky for me. Firstly, going to skip out on Dylbags and Gutho this week with the intention of picking up Hynes next week and needing all the cash I can get. Secondly I'm confidently taking a punt on Gus Crichton this week, he's passed the eye test for me and I think he holds the spot. Blaize T is the obvious trade in this week, I wanted to wait till I traded out burbo or strange to get him but It's probably now or never for blaize and I'm not in a position to get off burbo or strange just yet.

Taumololo > Talagi
    Sitili > A Crichton

Leaves me 414K ITB to use on Hynes next week.
    Ando
    Ando

Post by Ando Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:00 pm

King Assassin wrote:Round 4 Trades are a little risky for me. Firstly, going to skip out on Dylbags and Gutho this week with the intention of picking up Hynes next week and needing all the cash I can get. Secondly I'm confidently taking a punt on Gus Crichton this week, he's passed the eye test for me and I think he holds the spot. Blaize T is the obvious trade in this week, I wanted to wait till I traded out burbo or strange to get him but It's probably now or never for blaize and I'm not in a position to get off burbo or strange just yet.

Taumololo > Talagi
    Sitili > A Crichton

Leaves me 414K ITB to use on Hynes next week.

Same 2 ins as me and a similar bank for Hynes next week, I feel this is going to be a very pivotal week in my season.

I wish you nothing but good fortune Laugh 3
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:35 pm

Round 5 Team List;

Robson
    TeMay Murray Jsaifiti
    KPP Hopgood
    Fogarty Strange
    Talagi Kiraz
    Papy Rapana Campbell

Angus Salmon Levi Galvin(loop)
    Shoes Burbo Piakura Chan 414K ITB

- Still havent locked in my Captain this week, Leaning towards Fogarty, but may end up on Murray or Hopgood as well.
    King Assassin
    King Assassin

Post by King Assassin Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:01 pm

Went away for the weekend and missed a lot of footy, Gonna spend the rest of the day watching games before I look at how my Fantasy team did this week lmao. *Fingers crossed*

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:55 am