NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    Bundy Mixer

    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12287
    Reputation : 8777
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by robelgordo Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:07 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:I picked Grant, E Katoa and Berry in my Mixer team, you're all welcome Smile

    Rocco Berry did fine
    quicksand
    quicksand

    Posts : 1104
    Reputation : 479
    Join date : 2015-09-26
    Location : Back in Oz

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by quicksand Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:38 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    I went Pio I’m pissed off.

    You should quit now !
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13177
    Reputation : 5792
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by Rabbits21 Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:37 am

    quicksand wrote:

    You should quit now !
    Nah mate at least Kelly went low and Grant.

    I went…….

    McInnes
    Hale (B)
    Pio
    Cleary (B)
    Gagai
    Petite
    ynot
    ynot

    Posts : 625
    Reputation : 1626
    Join date : 2021-03-23

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by ynot Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:12 am

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    Nah mate at least Kelly went low and Grant.

    I went…….

    McInnes
    Hale (B)
    Pio
    Cleary (B)
    Gagai
    Petite

    Yeah, Pio moved to the edge again with an HIA. Just unlucky.

    Great call with Gagai.
    quicksand
    quicksand

    Posts : 1104
    Reputation : 479
    Join date : 2015-09-26
    Location : Back in Oz

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by quicksand Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:54 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    Nah mate at least Kelly went low and Grant.

    I went…….

    McInnes
    Hale (B)
    Pio
    Cleary (B)
    Gagai
    Petite

    I had Kelly and Berry yesterday for (I think) season low scores.
    Still managed to climb to 10th overall. Starting to freefall now with only Hale (B) to play.
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12641
    Reputation : 9198
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by Camo123 Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:05 pm

    Cleary’s 112 has nearly outscored my other 4 players combined (Grant, Hale, Pelite, Fressard)
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13177
    Reputation : 5792
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by Rabbits21 Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:11 pm

    Camo123 wrote:Cleary’s 112 has nearly outscored my other 4 players combined (Grant, Hale, Pelite, Fressard)
    Scores aren’t accurate mate for the game just done no run metres added Pelite should update to 41-46 somewhere there.
    ynot
    ynot

    Posts : 625
    Reputation : 1626
    Join date : 2021-03-23

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by ynot Sun Sep 10, 2023 4:47 pm

    Grant
    Taufa (B)
    Frizell
    Cleary (B)
    Kelly
    Pelite

    RIP. It's been fun!
    easytiger
    easytiger
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022
    Posts : 4456
    Reputation : 5475
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : The Kingdom of the Lord of the Byes

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by easytiger Tue Sep 12, 2023 2:14 pm

    It's a pity Chapman netted most of the tries (seems she does that at times), I was hoping Evania Pelite might had a good outing against the Eels.

    Anyway, scraped my way up to 16th now, and still only good enough for 4th amongst the fanatics - great to see.
    Who is running the "Ella Ryan" team?

    This week looks like it should be fun without the big captaincy options in Cleary/Hynes - it could be a real moving week.
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 2433
    Reputation : 1351
    Join date : 2019-02-27
    Location : Brisbane

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by FalconSloth Tue Sep 12, 2023 3:42 pm

    I am running the Ella Ryan team.
    Far and away the closest I have been to the top of any fantasy comp. Just trying to stay in that top 5. First has a very sizeable lead that should be hard to lose. Not sure if less teams will create for more or less diversity in selections but there’s definitely some hard decisions to make.

    I think I’ll stick with the same Hale/Kelly/Women’s WFB roulette approach that I’ve used every week

    Then Grant looks like the obvious option

    Hughes or Johnson as my captain

    Harris looking the most likely for my team

    Simple, standard, cookie cutter but it’s worked so far
    easytiger
    easytiger
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022
    Posts : 4456
    Reputation : 5475
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : The Kingdom of the Lord of the Byes

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by easytiger Tue Sep 12, 2023 4:37 pm

    That's awesome, keep it going!
    That's pretty much where I'm at right now. I haven't checked team lists yet though, and I do have Munster.

    I think I may have Stockholm syndrome with Munny, he keeps killing me, but I keep going back thinking it will be different this time.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13177
    Reputation : 5792
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:41 pm

    FalconSloth wrote:I am running the Ella Ryan team.
    Far and away the closest I have been to the top of any fantasy comp. Just trying to stay in that top 5. First has a very sizeable lead that should be hard to lose. Not sure if less teams will create for more or less diversity in selections but there’s definitely some hard decisions to make.

    I think I’ll stick with the same Hale/Kelly/Women’s WFB roulette approach that I’ve used every week

    Then Grant looks like the obvious option

    Hughes or Johnson as my captain

    Harris looking the most likely for my team

    Simple, standard, cookie cutter but it’s worked so far

    Well done mate on fire.

    Are we sure Kelly will play though she came off late last game with a head knock. I know she’s named but still you never know.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12287
    Reputation : 8777
    Join date : 2019-07-08
    Location : Sydney

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by robelgordo Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:47 pm

    With ranking slipping back a bit I’ve gone a bit rogue this week

    Grant
    Hale(b)
    Pio
    Munster(b)
    Lucas
    Upton
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 13177
    Reputation : 5792
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Sep 13, 2023 8:54 pm

    easytiger wrote:That's awesome, keep it going!
    That's pretty much where I'm at right now.  I haven't checked team lists yet though, and I do have Munster.

    I think I may have Stockholm syndrome with Munny, he keeps killing me, but I keep going back thinking it will be different this time.
    Tonegato or Upton this week mate?
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 2433
    Reputation : 1351
    Join date : 2019-02-27
    Location : Brisbane

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by FalconSloth Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:54 am

    Currently can’t see myself moving away from Grant/Hale/Kelly if playing

    Harris seems most appealing for me as he should be reliable and consistent but still with ability to go large. And I don’t have ground I need to chase so the reliable option seems best.

    Torn between Hughes and SJ, SJ is the higher owned, currently am going with Hughes. Looks like SJ won’t be 100% but this decision especially with one of these two being my captain could honestly make or break my season as J wouldn’t be surprised if one goes for 90 and the other for 45

    Tonegato/Upton/Berry/Pelite - Honestly no clue. At the moment I have tonegato, she’s strung together some good scores and is versing the eels. Upton also makes a strong case for herself, berry seems more prone to low scores and Pelite should be viewed as on the same tier but with 1% ownership could be a good move if trying to make up ground. At the moment I have Tonegato but that could definitely change between now and 5 minutes time


    Honestly no clue what to do if Kelly misses the game. Seems like it’ll be a throw on the dartboard. Luckily she’s playing the second game but will need to have a bit more of a look into some options if she does get ruled out
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

    Posts : 12641
    Reputation : 9198
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by Camo123 Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:51 pm

    FalconSloth wrote:Currently can’t see myself moving away from Grant/Hale/Kelly if playing

    Harris seems most appealing for me as he should be reliable and consistent but still with ability to go large. And I don’t have ground I need to chase so the reliable option seems best.

    Torn between Hughes and SJ, SJ is the higher owned, currently am going with Hughes. Looks like SJ won’t be 100% but this decision especially with one of these two being my captain could honestly make or break my season as J wouldn’t be surprised if one goes for 90 and the other for 45

    Tonegato/Upton/Berry/Pelite - Honestly no clue. At the moment I have tonegato, she’s strung together some good scores and is versing the eels. Upton also makes a strong case for herself, berry seems more prone to low scores and Pelite should be viewed as on the same tier but with 1% ownership could be a good move if trying to make up ground. At the moment I have Tonegato but that could definitely change between now and 5 minutes time


    Honestly no clue what to do if Kelly misses the game. Seems like it’ll be a throw on the dartboard. Luckily she’s playing the second game but will need to have a bit more of a look into some options if she does get ruled out

    Hughes in serious doubt (Telegraph)
    SJ greater than a 50/50 chance but won’t be 100% (NRL physio)

    Munster it is then. Might be the first and only time a NRLW half is worth it
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 2433
    Reputation : 1351
    Join date : 2019-02-27
    Location : Brisbane

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by FalconSloth Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:54 pm

    In that case might go Brigginshaw and Kelly/Ponga or Gagai/Tonegato
    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 2433
    Reputation : 1351
    Join date : 2019-02-27
    Location : Brisbane

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by FalconSloth Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:07 pm

    Only problem will be figuring out who to captain from the men then
    easytiger
    easytiger
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022
    Posts : 4456
    Reputation : 5475
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : The Kingdom of the Lord of the Byes

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by easytiger Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:16 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    Tonegato or Upton this week mate?

    I put Tonegato in as a placeholder on Monday, I'll probably have a closer look tomorrow if I get a chance
    But I will say that I've been playing a very poor form of fullback roulette this year - I think my traded out fullbacks have been averaging about 30 points higher the week I trade them out than the weeks I had them.

    Last week I had Pelite, so expect an 80 pointer this week
    easytiger
    easytiger
    Moderator

    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022
    Posts : 4456
    Reputation : 5475
    Join date : 2020-01-27
    Location : The Kingdom of the Lord of the Byes

    Bundy Mixer - Page 10 Empty Re: Bundy Mixer

    Post by easytiger Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:18 pm

    FalconSloth wrote:Only problem will be figuring out who to captain from the men then

    This is the conundrum.
    I had looked at going the Brigginshaw route, but it makes it really tough to choose a mens Captain
    We're so used to having a locked in 60/70+ score from Cleary/Hynes that going a Harris, Ponga, Grant, Gagai, Tedesco even seems very bleh

      Current date/time is Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:46 pm