NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

GreenSchist Team Post

GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

GreenSchist Team Post - Page 3 Empty Re: GreenSchist Team Post

Post by GreenSchist Thu May 11, 2023 4:51 pm

GarethEllisismyDad wrote:Sell ford for drink water now, he misses next two weeks and cows looked great last week and have decent next few fixtures

Then sell teddy to ford for bye rounds, ford has dual and good bye coverage (alternatively select edge of your choice)

I’ve done ford to drinky this week and have teddy currently too but will ship him when origin begins

I don’t see the point of holding ford two weeks, I’m open to hearing reasons though if anyone else has convictions

(And happy birthday)
    I can’t justify bringing Ford back in for Rd 13, so it’s more about whether an Edge becomes available in the next few weeks (could be Luki for all we know). I’ll 100% be trading Hosking to either Tohu or Cotter for Rd 13 and Ford would be an out before Rd 16 (assuming I hold).
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu May 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Hey mate go Ford to Drinky and if Teddy doesn’t pick up sell in 2 weeks
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Thu May 11, 2023 7:44 pm

Thanks Rabs and Gaz.
    Ford locked in and hoping Teddy makes a little cash.

Cheers for the help and all the best for the round.
    easytiger
    easytiger

NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2022

Post by easytiger Fri May 12, 2023 6:54 am

Happy Birthday GS

I think there's some merit to both of Teddy/Ford trade-outs (especially with Teddy up against the miserly Panthers this week), so I'm not sure you can go too wrong.

As we're in a similar position, I thought I'd offer my point of view for my team;
    We've both made a lot of trades so far, so at this point I'm being extra careful to make sure trades are essential - It's not a bad idea to hold IF you can get away with holding.
    High-quality reliable forwards & halves are the keys to good bye-round management, the WFB's tend to be nice add-ons, but their scoring variability makes them less critical to own - that being said, I grabbed Drinkwater a couple of weeks back.

I'm intending to hold Teddy through R12 and then reassess, I think at this point I'm going to hold Ford - who's probably an adequate R13 scorer.

Have a great birthday break!
    GreenSchist
    GreenSchist

Post by GreenSchist Mon May 22, 2023 9:08 am

My Team tracker seems like a much more appropriate place for a wee humble brag, rather than clogging up the main thread.

8th consecutive week inside the Top 5 Overall!!

To say I'm stoked is an understatement. The only thing that makes it any better is that there are 6 Fanatics currently in the Top 8! An outstanding achievement. Long may it last!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:03 pm