NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

Post by Snatchpato Sun May 29, 2022 7:01 am

Lchy wrote:

Serves you right for listening to that idiot!
    Walker making 23 tackles (season high) and only missing 2... No one could have predicted that mate haha
    Antipodean1
    Antipodean1

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 50 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

Post by Antipodean1 Sun May 29, 2022 7:03 am

Mulvy wrote:

I'm the only one in my 12 person family comp on Tigers.

Bummer mate, they looked good for a short while, then the real Rabbitohs turned up.
    Antipodean1
    Antipodean1

Post by Antipodean1 Sun May 29, 2022 7:18 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:Traded Teddy in the week Beth traded him out Coffee

Oh man, I almost choked on my coffee - so good.

Here Beth, I will make you feel better, but only as long as you shut the fuck up and stop moaning about every dumb decision you make - YOU are at fault, not the player.

I have traded out Teddy, Papy, Aitken, Burton at different stages and regret every second of MY stupid decisions.

I am fairly new to Fantasy, so I never had high expectations, but I will learn from my mistakes.

Never trade out a gun (unless injured).
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun May 29, 2022 7:35 am

The Bludger#2 wrote:
    Same situation. Chose Ponga (Knights glasses on) over Teddy as he'd just bannered up. 
    Kicking myself. Teddy has always been top 3 gun fullback.
    I just chose the wrong gun to trade in.

As for Beth's rant - it's cool. If you can't lose your shit on a forum based around NR: and Fantasy in particular, where can you?
    Call it therapy. 
    Badum

Funnily enough I was actually going to go with Ponga until he bannered. I backed Ponga + the cash to do better than Teddy but once that gap closed I went with Teddy. Shows just how many 50/50 decisions there are that contribute to your ranking
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun May 29, 2022 7:50 am

End of round 10 I was ranked just outside 10k. Mid round 12 I'm ranked just outside top 3k

Hope a few got on in fantasy fantasy
    Honey Badger
    Honey Badger

Post by Honey Badger Sun May 29, 2022 8:00 am

mickspicks wrote:

He was pretty much just a voice for the team out there. Very minimal general play kicks, no goal kicking, no real physical involvement at all honestly. His foot must be cooked. If he comes out sluggish R14 then he's a sell.

Hastings will be a tough hold next week. His cash could go towards a solid rd 13 player.
    I hear what you are saying, he's obviously playing injured. The week off might do him good, but if he does have another sluggish game rd 14 then he loses a stack of cash and you'll prob end up trading him anyway
    manlybeaver
    manlybeaver

Post by manlybeaver Sun May 29, 2022 8:09 am

What a shit rnd 629/13c probably loose more ranks after today. Picking the wrong cows have ruined my season currently got tass, people's and b smith and lee in my 18-21 while I had to play koala and illias in position 16-17. Will have the end this season with alot of mid range players and hope they go food to save my rank which will be hard with only 11 trades left

Anyone else looking at using Kennedy as a cashout for rnd 17 bye once he bottoms out. Also looking at Garner stats will get him also wouldn't of scored bad if it was for his negatives.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun May 29, 2022 8:14 am

manlybeaver wrote:
    Anyone else looking at using Kennedy as a cashout for rnd 17 bye once he bottoms out. Also looking at Garner stats will get him also wouldn't of scored bad if it was for his negatives.

Kennedy definitely on my list mate. Good job security, plays better than his scores suggest and has previously averaged decent enough as a fullback
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Sun May 29, 2022 8:15 am

manlybeaver wrote:What a shit rnd 629/13c probably loose more ranks after today.

584/12C I think bad round for lot of people. Many have and played the common flops Hastings Scrit
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Sun May 29, 2022 8:26 am

Honey Badger wrote:

Hastings will be a tough hold next week. His cash could go towards a solid rd 13 player.
    I hear what you are saying, he's obviously playing injured. The week off might do him good, but if he does have another sluggish game rd 14 then he loses a stack of cash and you'll prob end up trading him anyway

I’m struggling with this decision too. I want to play 17 in round 13 which means he probably needs to go. But he plays every round after that and could get back to form. BUT if he puts up another shit score he tanks heaps of cash.

I think I’m going to sell, treat him as a cow and thank him for the $. He’s on the lower end of players I want to hold over bye/origin.

I can only hold four guns to play 17 and have Cleary, Angus, Teddy and possibly Hynes and Critta playing origin and Ipap bye R13.
    Pookus McFly
    Pookus McFly

Post by Pookus McFly Sun May 29, 2022 8:43 am

Papadontbleach wrote:

I’m struggling with this decision too. I want to play 17 in round 13 which means he probably needs to go. But he plays every round after that and could get back to form. BUT if he puts up another shit score he tanks heaps of cash.

I think I’m going to sell, treat him as a cow and thank him for the $. He’s on the lower end of players I want to hold over bye/origin.

I can only hold four guns to play 17 and have Cleary, Angus, Teddy and possibly Hynes and Critta playing origin and Ipap bye R13.

But who would you trade of Cleary, Angus, Hynes, Teddy and iPap? I think you gotta play 16.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun May 29, 2022 8:50 am

Critter and Hastings out is mighty tempting 😂
    Bit of money sitting there
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Sun May 29, 2022 8:54 am

multiple.scoregasms wrote:End of round 10 I was ranked just outside 10k. Mid round 12 I'm ranked just outside top 3k

Hope a few got on in fantasy fantasy

Similar trajectory went from 2600 end of R9 to mid 300s live ranking now

Not even sure how, but this round having a stormer, 761 with Starling/IPap/Burton/Elliot left
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sun May 29, 2022 9:00 am

Khany wrote:Auditions for a wfb up to 550k , not that concerned about byes, Ramsay, Savage, Walsh, possibly Campbell, brimson

Nofo is 557K
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Sun May 29, 2022 9:02 am

Been slowly clawing back ranks over the last month and a bit in an attempt to get into the top 10k, nothing amazing but that’s my goal.
    And in one round it’s looking like I’ll be back to where I was in Round 6/7. Doesn’t seem to matter what I do I just don’t seem to have the fantasy touch.

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 50 8b11c910
    Finch
    Finch

Post by Finch Sun May 29, 2022 9:08 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Been slowly clawing back ranks over the last month and a bit in an attempt to get into the top 10k, nothing amazing but that’s my goal.
    And in one round it’s looking like I’ll be back to where I was in Round 6/7. Doesn’t seem to matter what I do I just don’t seem to have the fantasy touch.

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 50 8b11c910

You and me both Very Happy

We just need our 17 players to score 100 each in a week and we'll be back up there!
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Sun May 29, 2022 9:25 am

Pookus McFly wrote:

But who would you trade of Cleary, Angus, Hynes, Teddy and iPap? I think you gotta play 16.

I think so too. If Hynes doesn’t get selected I could maybe do 17 but that feels like a pipe dream.
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun May 29, 2022 9:50 am

The Dolphin Conspiracies wrote:

The first time it happened, I thought wowee! mod-fecked for liking too many posts?? - go figure!! Then it reset the next day. Happened a few times since - so I think I have worked it out

Are u tallying the upvotes down on a notepad next to ur mouse each day ??

Yikes
    The Bludger#2
    The Bludger#2

Post by The Bludger#2 Sun May 29, 2022 9:52 am

Aardvark wrote:

Speaking of which wtf is @Si???

Busy getting half cut tonight but see the recently instituted Beth pile on was happening. While not quite as boring as the Rabs v Beth micro feud it’s getting there. I think maybe a moratorium on replying to Beth’s dummy spits is required….let’s just treat them like the old Milford the magicians rants, all part of the entertainment.

Peace and love ✌Ringo…..oh wait that’s not me
    I said pretty much the same thing earlier Aardvark, must be the 'old heads' thinking the same thing.
    #50rules

The younguns still feel the need to prove their big-dick swinging cred.
    lol!
    Revraiser
    Revraiser
    Fanatic

Post by Revraiser Sun May 29, 2022 9:52 am

Aardvark wrote:

Speaking of which wtf is @Si???

Busy getting half cut tonight but see the recently instituted Beth pile on was happening. While not quite as boring as the Rabs v Beth micro feud it’s getting there. I think maybe a moratorium on replying to Beth’s dummy spits is required….let’s just treat them like the old Milford the magicians rants, all part of the entertainment.

Peace and love ✌Ringo…..oh wait that’s not me

Alot of the regulars have dropped off/created alts in the last 1-3 years, very noticeable, a shame.

Last edited by Revraiser on Sun May 29, 2022 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 am