NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    mickspicks
    mickspicks

    Posts : 1648
    Reputation : 329
    Join date : 2017-04-23

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by mickspicks Sat May 28, 2022 8:51 pm

    Mr Snrub wrote:Didn't get to watch the games, what's with the awful Hastings score?

    He was pretty much just a voice for the team out there. Very minimal general play kicks, no goal kicking, no real physical involvement at all honestly. His foot must be cooked. If he comes out sluggish R14 then he's a sell.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 9793
    Reputation : 3564
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Rabbits21 Sat May 28, 2022 9:16 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:

    He wasn't even in the top 10 WFBs for average at the time I sold, his average was 40.2 or something like that.

    He had only got past 50 once, and most of his games had attacking stats (a 43 with a try/LB, a 48 with two TAs, an LB and LBA etc.)

    Literally every stat except run metres was way down and he looked cooked as fuck.

    Then I trade him and suddenly he starts breaking tackles and scoring multiple tries, as if he specifically chose that week to punish me.

    Fucking tell me you wouldn't be extremely pissed off if that happened.
    Beth it’s ok to be wrong you made a mistake. I did warn you as you know as soon as you sold him he’d come good he was coming off a knee surgery and we needed to persist. Also the Roosters have a tendency to start slow and then come good. WFB’s go through some ups and downs and we have seen it from Teddy before but every single time he comes good.

    I made some mistakes like the other week I C Grant over Cleary, I sold Nanai too early, I bought Tass my Cini of last year I bought Edrick dud buy. I can see I made a bad few calls there I have to cop it on the chin and I have.

    Matt trading out Hynes and then you Teddy both were disastrous moves.

    Still you’re going well a strong few weeks well done on your Munster pick you got that right.

    And thanks I appreciated your apology the other day we are all good I don’t hold grudges I know you’re passionate about fantasy like me. Sometimes it gets heated I do too it’s ok there is bigger things to worry about in life.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21

    Posts : 9793
    Reputation : 3564
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Rabbits21 Sat May 28, 2022 9:27 pm

    rhinoceroo wrote:If Suallii is out next week, as well as Tedesco, you know what that means?

    BILLY SMITH!
    Yes please I still have he might give me 20 points  lol! lol! Beer
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2626
    Reputation : 2415
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Chucky Sat May 28, 2022 9:38 pm

    WT Winfield wrote:New category for end of year awards. Poster you'd most like to give a Stone Cold Stunner.
    Great idea, however, I’m not sure we need to vote.
    It’s really a no brainer.
    If you Beth what I’m saying.
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2626
    Reputation : 2415
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Chucky Sat May 28, 2022 9:40 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:

    and yet I cop shit from every person on here for trusting my gut
    100% wrong.
    It’s because it’s always someone else’s fault.
    Just own it.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4685
    Reputation : 1696
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Bethany_B Sat May 28, 2022 9:48 pm

    Chucky wrote:
    100% wrong.
    It’s because it’s always someone else’s fault.
    Just own it.

    I'm not saying it's someone else's fault that Teddy came good as soon as I sold him, what I'm sick of is constantly being harassed for it when everyone's had bad trades every now and then.

    I can obviously see it was a bad trade now, but at the time, with the information I had, it made sense.

    You can quite frankly shut the fuck up and stop digging up stuff from pages back just to fling shit at me.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4685
    Reputation : 1696
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Bethany_B Sat May 28, 2022 9:56 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    Beth it’s ok to be wrong you made a mistake. I did warn you as you know as soon as you sold him he’d come good he was coming off a knee surgery and we needed to persist. Also the Roosters have a tendency to start slow and then come good. WFB’s go through some ups and downs and we have seen it from Teddy before but every single time he comes good.

    I made some mistakes like the other week I C Grant over Cleary, I sold Nanai too early, I bought Tass my Cini of last year I bought Edrick dud buy. I can see I made a bad few calls there I have to cop it on the chin and I have.

    Matt trading out Hynes and then you Teddy both were disastrous moves.

    Still you’re going well a strong few weeks well done on your Munster pick you got that right.

    And thanks I appreciated your apology the other day we are all good I don’t hold grudges I know you’re passionate about fantasy like me. Sometimes it gets heated I do too it’s ok there is bigger things to worry about in life.

    well yeah obviously selling him was a bad move with the benefit of hindsight, but at the time with the information I had, I don't think it was that bad, and I at least got Talakai's 100 and his cash gain out of it, and then Matto's good score last week after I traded Talakai. If anything, I've probably done the best out of anyone who sold Teddy, though still obviously not ideal.

    You've known me long enough to know that my style of playing fantasy is very aggressive, and I've always been one to attack opportunities rather than play safe. I sold Fifita after round 2 this year when the whole forum was saying to keep him and that worked, so I figured I could do it again.
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2626
    Reputation : 2415
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Chucky Sat May 28, 2022 10:03 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:11/630 (C) after counting Koula's 35 in the loop. Munster's 92 cancels out Teddy's 85, so it's worked out alright in the end.

    Got Ramsey, Kiraz, MKing, Ipap, Matto and Elliott left to play so some decent firepower, and I'm hoping Ramsey can repay the faith I've shown in him by going early on him, but as long as he fundamentally looks like a decent player I can cop a middling score from him considering how cheap he is
    Every week you post your score and I think how well you’re scoring.
    However, multiple times every week, you post and complain how poorly you’re going.

    In the words of the inimitable Eric Idle.
    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Giphy
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4685
    Reputation : 1696
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Bethany_B Sat May 28, 2022 10:13 pm

    Chucky wrote:
    Every week you post your score and I think how well you’re scoring.
    However, multiple times every week, you post and complain how poorly you’re going.

    In the words of the inimitable Eric Idle.
    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Giphy

    Teddy was on 85 with more than 20 minutes left, it was looking like he was going to get 120+ which would have been catastrophic to say the least. The fact that he ended on 81 (just checked updates) is nothing short of miraculous, and at the end of the day I'm pretty happy with how my team's gone this week.

    My strategy this year (especially after selling Teddy) has been to go all in on top end PODs (Munster, Cook, Cotter, and Matto at the moment), and in weeks they all fire, I do pretty well. This week Cotter, Cook and Munster all got over 70, so even with Teddy's big score I'm doing fine this week, but they can't all go well every week, so I always hope to gain as much as I can while my PODs are fit and firing. That's doubly true this week since I have very few players for round 13 so I naturally want to cash in as much as I can this week while I've still got all my guns playing.
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2626
    Reputation : 2415
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Chucky Sat May 28, 2022 10:22 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:

    I'm not saying it's someone else's fault that Teddy came good as soon as I sold him, what I'm sick of is constantly being harassed for it when everyone's had bad trades every now and then.

    I can obviously see it was a bad trade now, but at the time, with the information I had, it made sense.

    You can quite frankly shut the fuck up and stop digging up stuff from pages back just to fling shit at me.
    Great advice Beth. Maybe this is something you can take on board.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4685
    Reputation : 1696
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Bethany_B Sat May 28, 2022 10:32 pm

    Chucky wrote:
    Great advice Beth. Maybe this is something you can take on board.

    Why don't you?
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2626
    Reputation : 2415
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Chucky Sat May 28, 2022 10:39 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:

    Why don't you?
    I don’t take advice from people I have no respect for.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4685
    Reputation : 1696
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Bethany_B Sat May 28, 2022 10:42 pm

    Chucky wrote:
    I don’t take advice from people I have no respect for.

    But you then assume that I would listen to you, when I don't respect you either.

    You can't just fling shit at me all night and say that you would like to punch me and then expect me to take advice from you.

    I thought this forum was against wishing violence.
    Chucky
    Chucky

    Posts : 2626
    Reputation : 2415
    Join date : 2015-10-01
    Age : 53
    Location : NSW Southern Highlands

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Chucky Sat May 28, 2022 10:52 pm

    Bethany_B wrote:

    But you then assume that I would listen to you, when I don't respect you either.

    You can't just fling shit at me all night and say that you would like to punch me and then expect me to take advice from you.

    I thought this forum was against wishing violence.
    When have I said that I would like to punch you?
    If 100 people say that you’re a dickhead, and you say that those 100 people are a dickhead, chances are that you’re the dickhead. Perhaps you should read over the last thread.

    I’m also not petty enough to downvote your posts.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

    Posts : 4685
    Reputation : 1696
    Join date : 2018-02-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Canberra, Australia

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Bethany_B Sat May 28, 2022 10:56 pm

    Chucky wrote:
    When have I said that I would like to punch you?
    If 100 people say that you’re a dickhead, and you say that those 100 people are a dickhead, chances are that you’re the dickhead. Perhaps you should read over the last thread.

    I’m also not petty enough to downvote your posts.

    I don't think most people on here are dickheads, I just think that of you.
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 1547
    Reputation : 1699
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Age : 39
    Location : Canberra

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by L-Jimmy Sun May 29, 2022 3:13 am

    Good morning everyone!

    Just a friendly reminder that to mute another forum member you click on their name and select 'add to foes list'

    More importantly still, the new Whitlams track "The Day John Sattler Broke His Jaw" is absolutely gold and they're touring! I'll be pumping it on the way to Raiders this avo.

    Have a good Sunday!
    Khany
    Khany

    Posts : 3570
    Reputation : 1182
    Join date : 2019-02-24

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Khany Sun May 29, 2022 3:44 am

    Auditions for a wfb up to 550k , not that concerned about byes, Ramsay, Savage, Walsh, possibly Campbell, brimson


    Last edited by Khany on Sun May 29, 2022 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 4636
    Reputation : 3373
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Snatchpato Sun May 29, 2022 3:48 am

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    Yes please I still have he might give me 20 points  lol! lol! Beer
    how many rounds are you expecting those 20 points to come from?
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 4636
    Reputation : 3373
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Snatchpato Sun May 29, 2022 3:50 am

    L-Jimmy wrote:Good morning everyone!

    Just a friendly reminder that to mute another forum member you click on their name and select 'add to foes list'

    More importantly still, the new Whitlams track "The Day John Sattler Broke His Jaw" is absolutely gold and they're touring! I'll be pumping it on the way to Raiders this avo.

    Have a good Sunday!
    You're a good egg Jimmothy
    Lchy
    Lchy

    Posts : 660
    Reputation : 680
    Join date : 2021-08-08

    NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended - Page 49 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 49 - Origin is nearly here, it's about time some QLD players got suspended

    Post by Lchy Sun May 29, 2022 3:56 am

    Snatchpato wrote:Happy days after a scary final 15 minutes.

    Great scores from all my players. Only downside is playing Ilias over Walker, but I have @Lchy to blame for that Laughing

    Serves you right for listening to that idiot!

      Current date/time is Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:12 pm