NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese - Page 31 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:29 am

Aardvark wrote:

You've got to think Angus comes good at some point but there hasn't been much evidence of this yet.....Roosters attack looks clunky as a whole which is impacting his scoring. Had him, traded him out when he was benched but definitely keeping an eye on him

I mean he may not, get benched and Butcher starts again
    The few things going for him is his price is fairly low, his DPP and his previous history
    He isn't injured that I can see and the Roosters are still a top 8 team, the halves should be able to put him into a gap
    And with the way scoring has gone this year, 40s for edge players is fairly normal he is just missing the 60s
    So you probably won't lose money on him (I would hope)

The whole 'he is due' is a bit false like tries and the only reason we are looking at him is based on reputation, but there are worse gambles as long as he keeps starting

Last edited by Boozecluez on Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese - Page 31 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:30 am

my tv broke wrote:Walters owners - Kevy said Billy being used to take the early sting out of the game. Paix will stay on the park once he comes on, all going well.
    `

THats what he said after the game last week. Has he said it again since then?
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:37 am

Does anyone know where we can find Warriors media stuff? I wanna hear Nathan Brown's media from yesterday as it could have some key points on Tevaga and Aitken
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:38 am

Ponga Yeo the Mann wrote:Sorry to be that guy but need opinions and light help others

TU: Thompson to Cheese 1k leftover
    TD: Nanai to tevaga 88k leftover

Depends on team structure. If you have a strong 14-17 then Tevaga is the option.
    If you are playing guys like Ilias and Taaffe, Cheese is a huge upgrade for them.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:45 am

mattnz wrote:
    `

THats what he said after the game last week. Has he said it again since then?

Comments from yesterdays captains run media
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:50 am

I think Billy will improve at No 9
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:50 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:
    I'll answer as best I can mate.

1) He got hooked

2) Phillip Sami was a late out so Fifi trained at centre in captains run and stayed there for the game, probs safe to say it won't happen again

3) Non covid illness

4) Didn't get to see that game

5) Most tigers fans seem to think Douehi will come back via the centres

6) Curran did his MCL vs the storm and is facing a month on the sidelines

robelgordo wrote:
    You'll probably get some better answers from others, but here goes...

1. Form, but probs a one-off IMO
    2. Looks like a one-off
    3. Virus (not COVID). Don't believe any concerns about him this week
    4. Didn't watch
    5. Speculation was he's a CTR, but with Laurie out could play FB.
    6. Curran went off hurt just after halftime (when it was only 16-10). He's out for a month

Loomer wrote:

1) Hooked
    2) Covering Sami, Holbrook said trying thing sounded like won't happen again
    3) Non Covid illness
    4) 12 base Trap like I said
    5) Douehui to FB or Centre
    6) He started vs Storm before Curran injured. Brown said many players gave up but some stood up. Was clearly talking about Tevaga as one of few decent Warriors players

Cheers all, that's a big help!
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:50 am

Boozecluez wrote:Well Wade a big chance to play and possibly start, might see more on the captains run

But Fitzgibbon isn't ruling out starting the former NSW State of Origin and Australian Test forward rather than easing him back via the bench at Suncorp Stadium.

"I'll keep that up my sleeve until an hour before,"

I think if Wilton starts I will hold for this week, if he gets benched then will trade now

Will need an edge and while I could play Talakai/Tago there and start penisini I would only be pushing the problem forward another week

Had all the edges and now down to a few haha, but this day would come so will pencil in some players and see what happens

Think Mann/Wilton to TPJ might be an option and his DPP should work great and the bye too
    Then have a think about the second

The usual talked about players are in the mix but even someone like ACrichton is 599k who has bottomed out, at worst in his current form 43pts average over a small sample
    Looks chunky and uninterested but after a roosters loss and a chance of losing his origin spot and needing a new contract could he finally find some form?

Wilton for Wade, keep the good Sharks times coming.

Nah seriously, TPJ and Crichton would be my top 2.

Think TPJ is great value, only concern is with Jackson out he might get shunted into the middle rotation and play less minutes. But as an EDG should average 50+ (probably more like 55), bang out some massive scores along the way

Just can't believe Crichton is washed, you'd have to think the 50s, 60s, 70s start rolling in and he ends up with a 50+ average. Not sure he plays Origin either, so might be a sneaky R13 player.

I'd be grabbing one of them this week but
    - I think I need to prioritise outside back cover by bringing in Teddy (don't want to play Coates)
    - don't have your cash gen or cash reserves

Might be looking a Tuilagi/Wade downgrade for similar points and save a bit of cash for the EDG depth instead.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:51 am

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:Does anyone know where we can find Warriors media stuff? I wanna hear Nathan Brown's media from yesterday as it could have some key points on Tevaga and Aitken

Would also like to know this. Have Shaun Johnson in various drafts across various platforms and want to know for how long he plans to let Reece Walsh do all the general play kicking
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:52 am

I HATE GIANNIS! Bang
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:53 am

robelgordo wrote:

Would also like to know this. Have Shaun Johnson in various drafts across various platforms and want to know for how long he plans to let Reece Walsh do all the general play kicking

The warriors never post any of the media on their website it's frustrating as

Have no clue where to find the media
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:54 am

Based on the Broncos media session with Kevvy, I would say Mam is in the team at 6 for the rest of the season in the next 3-4 games.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:59 am

StormTrooper96 wrote:I HATE GIANNIS! Bang

Grizzlies fan here
    Bout to watch the next game, will have to catch the highlights of this (was colouring and making playdoh Talakais with the kid haha)
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:02 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Grizzlies fan here
    Bout to watch the next game, will have to catch the highlights of this (was colouring and making playdoh Talakais with the kid haha)

Nugs fan here, so I'll be nervously watching this too. Not confident...
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:03 pm

robelgordo wrote:

I have Walsh so hopefully forever

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:04 pm

Anyone worried about Doueihi re Hastings don't be, he'll be brought back slowly was the word today.
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

Post by Mr Snrub Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:04 pm

mrbrownstone wrote:

2) What in the world was the story with DiFi to centre? Has Holbrook said if it was just a one off?

Justin Holbrook tried to copy Craig Fitzgibbon's homework. It didn't work out.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:05 pm

Boozecluez wrote:

Grizzlies fan here

Grizz struggling a little more than I expected, you'd expect them to walk away with the series in Minnesota in a couple days.

Got a little $10.00 six legger on the next game:

Jokic 31+ points
    Cousins 7+ points
    Green 8+ points
    Poole 3+ threes
    GSW 1st HLF H2H
    Total 225+ points

= $42.01 (boosted)

Kick him home for me boys!
    Khany
    Khany

Post by Khany Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:07 pm

Wade's our captain, pretty sure he'll start.  He has come back from injuries before and gone 80min. Fitzy may have different views.

Last edited by Khany on Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:10 pm

Think I'm happy with Nanai to Hastings as one trade, for the other one, tossing up:

a) Randall to Starling - wish I'd gotten on Starling when he was cheaper, but he's probably still underpriced. Leaves 0k left, a sign?

b) Mann to Tevaga - how does he manage to make himself relevant every year? Nothing more certain in life than death, taxes, and Tevaga somehow making himself a fantasy option mid-season.

c) Mann to Crichton - he's gotta come good at some point, right? Probably better off waiting until he actually does and doing King to Crichton I guess.

d) Randall to Verrills - haven't seen much chat about him, but a sneaky 57 in 64 mins looks alright. Probably an outlier for him though?

e) Thompson to Lee/TMM/Paix - Happy to move Thompson on, but would leave me without any MID cover and not thrilled with any of the options, probably better off holding, right?

f) Hold the second trade. 26 left before pulling the trigger.

Realistically I'm probably tossing up between A, B, and F.

Anything else you'd look at with this team?

Randall
    Haas Mann MKing
    DiFi Jones
    Cleary Hunt
    Tago Penis
    Hynes Pap Crichton

Schneider Hastings Tuilagi Taaffe

Ilias Coates Thompson Koula

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:00 am