NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese

Loomer
    Loomer

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese

Post by Loomer Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:38 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:Any mods on at the moment that can answer a quick question for me? Flick me a message

Don't eat the yellow snow.
    Moo Moo Dismantlers

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese

Post by Moo Moo Dismantlers Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:41 am

Is haas out this week?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:43 am

NRL Fantasy 2022 Part 36 - Battle of Hastings...Jazz vs Cheese - Page 30 12345610
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:46 am

Moo Moo Dismantlers wrote:Is haas out this week?
    He’s named. Have a look at team lists an hour before the game.

This place might blow up if he’s a late out
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:48 am

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:
    He’s named. Have a look at team lists an hour before the game.

This place might blow up if he’s a late out

He looks tired to me Twisted Evil
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:51 am

Kevy said yesterday Haas good to go
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:54 am

my tv broke wrote:Walters owners - Kevy said Billy being used to take the early sting out of the game. Paix will stay on the park once he comes on, all going well.

No probs I'm sure he can score 30 in 30.
    mrbrownstone
    mrbrownstone

Post by mrbrownstone Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:59 am

Was on holiday and barely watched/followed any footy for a week, so would appreciate if someone could indulge me a few questions to catch up:

1) Why did Randall only play 48 mins? Injury or form?

2) What in the world was the story with DiFi to centre? Has Holbrook said if it was just a one off?

3) Why was Tuilagi out again? Bloke can't catch a break.

4) How did Taaffe look IRL? Is the 36 or the 14 more likely the be the outlier?

5) Have there been any murmurings what happens with the Tigers spine when Doueihi is back?

6) Is Tevaga starting just shuffling deckchairs because of the thrashing, or did Curran get hurt?

Cheers all.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:01 am

mrbrownstone wrote:Was on holiday and barely watched/followed any footy for a week, so would appreciate if someone could indulge me a few questions to catch up:

2) What in the world was the story with DiFi to centre? Has Holbrook said if it was just a one off?

5) Have there been any murmurings what happens with the Tigers spine when Doueihi is back?

6) Is Tevaga starting just shuffling deckchairs because of the thrashing, or did Curran get hurt?

Cheers all.

I'll answer as best I can mate.

1) He got hooked

2) Phillip Sami was a late out so Fifi trained at centre in captains run and stayed there for the game, probs safe to say it won't happen again

3) Non covid illness

4) Didn't get to see that game

5) Most tigers fans seem to think Douehi will come back via the centres

6) Curran did his MCL vs the storm and is facing a month on the sidelines
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:02 am

mrbrownstone wrote:Was on holiday and barely watched/followed any footy for a week, so would appreciate if someone could indulge me a few questions to catch up:

Cheers all.

You'll probably get some better answers from others, but here goes...

1. Form, but probs a one-off IMO
    2. Looks like a one-off
    3. Virus (not COVID). Don't believe any concerns about him this week
    4. Didn't watch
    5. Speculation was he's a CTR, but with Laurie out could play FB.
    6. Curran went off hurt just after halftime (when it was only 16-10). He's out for a month

EDIT: Or what Ramit said, down to us both not watching the same game lol.
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:06 am

robelgordo wrote:

2. Looks like a one-off
    4. Didn't watch
    6. Curran went off hurt just after halftime (when it was only 16-10). He's out for a month

Hahahahahaha
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:08 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

I'm not sure iPap has escaped comment. Some people have him, others that don't targeted Cleary with their up/downgrades. He's probably just too expensive for most at the moment when tradeouts are in the 5/600k area and there are no base-price cows around.

Yeah I've had him since the start and captained him twice before I got Cleary in
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:08 am

Cheers all.

1) Hooked
    2) Covering Sami, Holbrook said trying thing sounded like won't happen again
    3) Non Covid illness
    4) 12 base Trap like I said
    5) Douehui to FB or Centre
    6) He started vs Storm before Curran injured. Brown said many players gave up but some stood up. Was clearly talking about Tevaga as one of few decent Warriors players
    SoylentGreen
    SoylentGreen

Post by SoylentGreen Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:10 am

robelgordo wrote:

2. Looks like a one-off
    4. Didn't watch

Rammit Robelgordo's alt? hmmm
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:11 am

ShadowSabre wrote:

GI, Gasnier, Gidley, Lyon, JMorris, Gagai (schooling him once doesnt overwrite this),Joey Manu even, just to name a few.

All of the above had insane impact on their teams results over many many seasons, not just 4 games as a human wrecking ball.

I am all for people putting forward alternative opinions but this is a crazy claim

Don't forget Will Chambers too. He may have been a bit of a meme at the end of his career but he was a gun for many years, good in attack and one of the best centres I've ever seen when it comes to making defensive reads

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:13 am

Well Wade a big chance to play and possibly start, might see more on the captains run

But Fitzgibbon isn't ruling out starting the former NSW State of Origin and Australian Test forward rather than easing him back via the bench at Suncorp Stadium.

"I'll keep that up my sleeve until an hour before,"

I think if Wilton starts I will hold for this week, if he gets benched then will trade now

Will need an edge and while I could play Talakai/Tago there and start penisini I would only be pushing the problem forward another week

Had all the edges and now down to a few haha, but this day would come so will pencil in some players and see what happens

Think Mann/Wilton to TPJ might be an option and his DPP should work great and the bye too
    Then have a think about the second

The usual talked about players are in the mix but even someone like ACrichton is 599k who has bottomed out, at worst in his current form 43pts average over a small sample
    Looks chunky and uninterested but after a roosters loss and a chance of losing his origin spot and needing a new contract could he finally find some form?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:17 am

my tv broke wrote:Walters owners - Kevy said Billy being used to take the early sting out of the game. Paix will stay on the park once he comes on, all going well.
    Let's go Billy son! I believe in you. 20 points this week, please!
    Aardvark
    Aardvark

Post by Aardvark Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:18 am

Boozecluez wrote:Well Wade a big chance to play and possibly start, might see more on the captains run

But Fitzgibbon isn't ruling out starting the former NSW State of Origin and Australian Test forward rather than easing him back via the bench at Suncorp Stadium.

"I'll keep that up my sleeve until an hour before,"

I think if Wilton starts I will hold for this week, if he gets benched then will trade now

Will need an edge and while I could play Talakai/Tago there and start penisini I would only be pushing the problem forward another week

Had all the edges and now down to a few haha, but this day would come so will pencil in some players and see what happens

Think Mann/Wilton to TPJ might be an option and his DPP should work great and the bye too
    Then have a think about the second

The usual talked about players are in the mix but even someone like ACrichton is 599k who has bottomed out, at worst in his current form 43pts average over a small sample
    Looks chunky and uninterested but after a roosters loss and a chance of losing his origin spot and needing a new contract could he finally find some form?

You've got to think Angus comes good at some point but there hasn't been much evidence of this yet.....Roosters attack looks clunky as a whole which is impacting his scoring. Had him, traded him out when he was benched but definitely keeping an eye on him

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:24 am

Cheers all.

Did watch
    Looks fairly average and just going through the motions
    I don't know what it is, but just doesn't look threatening with the ball or like he will make a big play/run

Sure he might have big wraps from the club and he is still young but he doesn't look electric or threatning with the ball
    Best hope he throws a few try assists or is a good support runner I guess
    Safe at the back and kicks goals so ok IRL, but fantasy he will need some luck
    Clutching
    Ponga Yeo the Mann
    Ponga Yeo the Mann

Post by Ponga Yeo the Mann Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:28 am

Sorry to be that guy but need opinions and light help others

TU: Thompson to Cheese 1k leftover
    TD: Nanai to tevaga 88k leftover

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:23 pm