NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRL Supercoach 2022

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:41 pm

    Clack Bocks wrote:Anyone having trouble logging on to sc?

    Hopefully fixed by now but app is working fine at the moment
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:20 pm

    DarkKnight wrote:

    I captained Corey Parker for the majority of the year so when I bought a puppy with the money he got named Parker! He is 10 now and still going strong.

    That's awesome DK. What breed is he? (Must be a designer dog if you spent all the prizemoney on him.) 😉
    .
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

    Posts : 1481
    Reputation : 1363
    Join date : 2015-10-02

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by DarkKnight Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:01 pm

    Simon Templar wrote:

    That's awesome DK. What breed is he? (Must be a designer dog if you spent all the prizemoney on him.) 😉
    .

    Silky Maltese / floor mop / burglar alarm
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:12 pm

    DarkKnight wrote:

    Silky Maltese / floor mop / burglar alarm

    Prettay, prettay, prettay good. 😉
    .
    arsendragon
    arsendragon

    Posts : 140
    Reputation : 84
    Join date : 2017-03-20
    Location : The Dragon's Lair

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by arsendragon Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:32 am

    Not ranked too well just yet, but have been busier building bank rather than chasing players like Munster/Brown/Grant this early. Trades this week for me are...

    JKing > Suaalii (looking at Rd13 and will be on the bubble next week anyway)
    Papenhuyzen > Taaffe (Paps has topped out in SC. And a HIA and an ankle injury in his last 2 means he will prob be toast for a week or 2)
    Schneider > Cleary (has to be done)

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Image-124
    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Image-122
    Rooster Booster
    Rooster Booster

    Posts : 446
    Reputation : 421
    Join date : 2015-11-10

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Rooster Booster Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:43 am

    @arsendragon - Great to see you around these parts again. Smile

    Bitter pill to swallow on that Papy trade mate.

    Not sold on Taaffe as a starter.

    Are you still playing Fantasy and DT ?
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Thu Apr 28, 2022 8:46 am

    arsendragon wrote:Not ranked too well just yet, but have been busier building bank rather than chasing players like Munster/Brown/Grant this early. Trades this week for me are...

    JKing > Suaalii (looking at Rd13 and will be on the bubble next week anyway)
    Papenhuyzen > Taaffe (Paps has topped out in SC. And a HIA and an ankle injury in his last 2 means he will prob be toast for a week or 2)
    Schneider > Cleary (has to be done)

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Image-124
    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Image-122

    Hey mate. Schneider > Cleary was a good trade. I assume that the other 2 trades paid for it.
    .
    Milchcow
    Milchcow
    Moderator

    Posts : 24708
    Reputation : 17143
    Join date : 2015-07-31

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Milchcow Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:19 am

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Sc_r810
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:47 pm

    .
    @Milchcow

    Thanks for the BE's Milch.
    .
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 582
    Reputation : 449
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Hannah2 Tue May 03, 2022 6:28 pm

    I missed the Roosters game last weekend. Is Angus Crichton back? He scored 80 without any attacking stats, but what do people think?
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Wed May 04, 2022 3:27 pm

    Hannah2 wrote:I  missed the Roosters game last weekend. Is Angus Crichton back? He scored 80 without any attacking stats, but what do people think?

    It's a "wait and see" for me.
    .
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 582
    Reputation : 449
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Hannah2 Wed May 25, 2022 8:13 pm

    What do people think about Kiraz? Great BE and will make money, but is he a "must have"?
    Clack Bocks
    Clack Bocks

    Posts : 2315
    Reputation : 430
    Join date : 2015-09-26

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Clack Bocks Wed May 25, 2022 9:20 pm

    Hannah2 wrote:What do people think about Kiraz? Great BE and will make money, but is he a "must have"?

    I've brought him in for leo thompson. It's a good one to get rid of dead wood. Hopefully he either scores well or disappears completely.
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 582
    Reputation : 449
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Hannah2 Wed May 25, 2022 10:41 pm

    Clack Bocks wrote:

    I've brought him in for leo thompson. It's a good one to get rid of dead wood. Hopefully he either scores well or disappears completely.

    Thanks, wanted to get rid of wilton and Randall before they leak more money, so to get Kiraz means a boost. Now Grant is out, complicates things more.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Thu May 26, 2022 12:03 pm

    Hannah2 wrote:What do people think about Kiraz? Great BE and will make money, but is he a "must have"?

    I think he is.
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 4306
    Reputation : 1841
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by StuDogg101 Thu May 26, 2022 2:14 pm

    Yeah I'll be trading in Kiraz..probably for Koula tbh. Simply because he's my second lowest averaging CTW and is worth slightly more than Vailea so I get more out of the trade.

    Is anyone trading Talakai? It's ultra tempting to cut him loose and get someone like McInnes who is only going to get more expensive
    Hannah2
    Hannah2

    Posts : 582
    Reputation : 449
    Join date : 2016-02-27

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Hannah2 Thu May 26, 2022 4:12 pm

    I'd like McInnes, but with Grant out now, I need a Hooker for Rd13. I don't like anyone who plays 13, that isn't in Origin! What about this Haas news? Will he play this round? And even if he starts, how interested will he be?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2022 5:55 pm

    Hannah2 wrote:I'd like McInnes, but with Grant out now, I need a Hooker for Rd13. I don't like anyone who plays 13, that isn't in Origin! What about this Haas news? Will he play this round? And even if he starts, how interested will he be?

    Haas will be playing. Guess you can look at jazz if you want a hooker for 13. Robson another but Granville back on bench.
    Simon Templar
    Simon Templar

    Posts : 1690
    Reputation : 929
    Join date : 2016-02-05

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Simon Templar Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:20 pm

    @Milchcow

    Hey Milch. Any chance that you could start posting the BE's for SC again? I haven't played SC for over 10 years, and I'm struggling without BE's and price projections to help me.
    .
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

    Posts : 4603
    Reputation : 2200
    Join date : 2018-02-20

    NRL Supercoach 2022 - Page 6 Empty Re: NRL Supercoach 2022

    Post by Teeth Eater Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:25 am

    Simon Templar wrote:@Milchcow

    Hey Milch. Any chance that you could start posting the BE's for SC again? I haven't played SC for over 10 years, and I'm struggling without BE's and price projections to help me.
    .

    Hey mate, not to steal Milch's thunder or anything, and I think this has been posted in this thread before, but this site is the go-to for Supercoach BEs if you need them (and don't we all!)-

    https://www.nrlsupercoachstats.com/TeamPricesAndBEs.php

      Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2024 5:46 am