NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 46 - Got any more of them tries?

wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 46 - Got any more of them tries? - Page 17 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 46 - Got any more of them tries?

Post by wolfking Fri May 07, 2021 2:14 pm

Fortitude wrote:Anyone got want some complete gut feel, totatly biased commentary on their team, devoid of any statistical analysis. I have an hour to kill before its socially acceptable to leave the office.

Not team, but these guys

Walsh
    Cini
    Starling

.....go!
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 46 - Got any more of them tries? - Page 17 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 46 - Got any more of them tries?

Post by wolfking Fri May 07, 2021 2:16 pm

But I'm bored too so;

Brailey
    Watson Haas IPap
    Fifita Schuster
    Cleary Fog
    Bird Peachey
    To'o Laurie Ted

Crichton Walker Alvaro Stefan

Simpkin Simo Leniu Hampton

113K and 22 trades

Go!
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri May 07, 2021 2:19 pm

Fortitude wrote:Anyone got want some complete gut feel, totatly biased commentary on their team, devoid of any statistical analysis. I have an hour to kill before its socially acceptable to leave the office.

I'd be grateful for any comment of this:

FaringdonSwirl wrote:Trying to decide on a WFB. Hampton to one of these blokes: Walsh, Brimson, and Trbo.

Walsh - Plays R17, but that's so far away. Looking like he'll play some games off the interchange and miss the odd one too, but looks good enough to hang around the team and make some cash. JS concerns, particular this round where things can change 1 hour out.
    Brimson - Plays R13. Had a great run to end last season and is looking better lately. Slow start to the season can be explained by his return from injury. Does he get better with CT out?
    Trbo - Likely plays origin so 1 less game, but think he will average the most of the 3. Injury prone?

Think I'm leaning towards Brimson, but plenty of time for that to change.

First trade was Papy to Mahoney

Feedback welcome

Team pre second trade:
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Fri May 07, 2021 2:20 pm

wolfking wrote:

Not team, but these guys

Walsh
    Cini
    Starling

.....go!

Cini: shit position, shit team: shit hair. Don't understand why anyone would rush him in.

Walsh: Better position, better club and looks a real talent. Fully understand why people would bring him in as a cover player at the least, given we don't have certainty over game time. yet. happy for him to float in and out of my team.

Starling: Never understood why he was happy playing second fiddle at raiders. Is a quality player. I've steered clear because Ricky frigs about too much with positions. If Williams was out long term, Hodgo might have been a shot at going into half, over the shitter Williams. Having Hodgo and havili around is enough to scare me off.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri May 07, 2021 2:21 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

I'd be grateful for any comment of this:

mate, I think out of those, it's gotta be Turbo right? Brimson a chance for origin, maybe and obviously Walsh we don't know about and his future prospects. Brimson looks good, but I think he's too rocks and diamonds. He may have turned a corner if your gut is saying so. If he misses origin, he's an extra 13 player.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Fri May 07, 2021 2:21 pm

Seems to be a lot of hostility around here lately.

Canada:
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri May 07, 2021 2:23 pm

Fortitude wrote:

Cini: shit position, shit team: shit hair. Don't understand why anyone would rush him in.

Walsh: Better position, better club  and looks a real talent. Fully understand why people would bring him in as a cover player at the least, given we don't have certainty over game time. yet. happy for him to float in and out of my team.

Starling: Never understood why he was happy playing second fiddle at raiders. Is a quality player. I've steered clear because Ricky frigs about too much with positions. If Williams was out long term, Hodgo might have been a shot at going into half, over the shitter Williams. Having Hodgo and havili around is enough to scare me off.

Yeah, Walsh is the clear winner talent wise. CHT will have to play really well I think to keep Walsh off the field. Solid assessment on Cini haha.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri May 07, 2021 2:24 pm

wolfking wrote:But I'm bored too so;

Brailey
    Watson Haas IPap
    Fifita Schuster
    Cleary Fog
    Bird Peachey
    To'o Laurie Ted

113K and 22 trades

Go!

Looking for trade options for this round? I'd want to trade Hampton out, but not enough bank to trade up to a gun, and no cows around that feel like must have's so I'd probably just hold. Feel like Leniu will be back shortly so probably a hold as well.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Fri May 07, 2021 2:25 pm

Milford? Lost 7-8 pts in KM last week. When to cut him?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri May 07, 2021 2:26 pm

FaringdonSwirl wrote:

Looking for trade options for this round? I'd want to trade Hampton out, but not enough bank to trade up to a gun, and no cows around that feel like must have's so I'd probably just hold. Feel like Leniu will be back shortly so probably a hold as well.

Yeah mate thanks. I was going Hampton to Walsh and Alvaro to Moses but the uncertainty on who to cash Hampton out to leaves me cold now with all this Walsh stuff. Don't want to make a decision tonight before Moses plays unless there was concrete info so might wait and see. Yeah, I think I'll try and hold Leniu til 13 if I can.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri May 07, 2021 2:27 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:

Milford?  Lost 7-8 pts in KM last week.  When to cut him?

Gotta keep for 13 if playing H2H. He even crossed my mind as a cheaper Moses replacement, but wouldn't go that far. Playing for his contract now for real.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Fri May 07, 2021 2:28 pm

WT2K wrote:Hmm, not sure what the protocols are for nrl bubble. But, Laurie is up in northern nsw for a funeral.

Stay in your homes.

Do not attempt to contact loved ones, insurance agents or attorneys.

Do not attempt to think or depression may occur.

Curfew is at 7 PM sharp after training.

Anyone caught outside the gates of their subdivision sector after curfew will be shot.

Remain calm, do not panic.

Your ASADA officer will be by to collect urine samples in the morning.

Anyone caught interfering with the collection of urine samples will be shot.

The number one enemy of progress is questions.

NRL is more important than individual will.

All sports broadcasts will proceed as normal.

No more than two people may gather anywhere without permission.

Use only the drugs prescribed by your club doctor or Stephen Dank.

Shut up! Be happy.

Obey all orders without question.

The comfort you've demanded is now mandatory.

At last everything is done for you.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Fri May 07, 2021 2:28 pm

Just read a scathing opinion piece on Cini, would probably steer clear

https://www.nrlfantasyfanatics.com/t1648p320-nrl-fantasy-2021-part-46-got-any-more-of-them-tries#513474
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri May 07, 2021 2:30 pm

wolfking wrote:

mate, I think out of those, it's gotta be Turbo right?  Brimson a chance for origin, maybe and obviously Walsh we don't know about and his future prospects.  Brimson looks good, but I think he's too rocks and diamonds.  He may have turned a corner if your gut is saying so.  If he misses origin, he's an extra 13 player.

Yeah I'm basing him as my favourite on him missing origin, which seems more likely than not to me... Turbo clear ahead of him if Brimson plays origin.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Fri May 07, 2021 2:30 pm

wolfking wrote:But I'm bored too so;

Brailey
    Watson Haas IPap
    Fifita Schuster
    Cleary Fog
    Bird Peachey
    To'o Laurie Ted

113K and 22 trades

Go!

Automatically see 2 green dots in Ctrs. Trading green dot ctrs is against the rules. So no comments there.

The players in your team id hate to have in mine:
    Fog, Alvaro, Stefan, Simo, Leniu, Hampton.

I assume this team is pre trades. Youre kinda a little bit boned with the red dots not really being of any value. Down grade hampton to Cini or someone (not many options) bank a trade and coin to upgrade next week.

Alvaro to someone like Curran could generate some coin for future trade also.

Left field ballsy thinking, Teddy to Walsh allows hampton to heaps of good players.

Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Fri May 07, 2021 2:32 pm

Jumping Marlin wrote:

Milford?  Lost 7-8 pts in KM last week.  When to cut him?

Yesterday
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Fri May 07, 2021 2:33 pm

wolfking wrote:

Yeah mate thanks.  I was going Hampton to Walsh and Alvaro to Moses but the uncertainty on who to cash Hampton out to leaves me cold now with all this Walsh stuff.  Don't want to make a decision tonight before Moses plays unless there was concrete info so might wait and see.  Yeah, I think I'll try and hold Leniu til 13 if I can.

Don't mind it. Walsh will stick around you'd think so as long as you aren't relying on him for cover and more of a cow to park on your EMG I think it works.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri May 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Fortitude wrote:

Yesterday

Too much MilFUD around here.

Bloke is going 90+ on Saturday. My bags are packed. To the moon
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri May 07, 2021 2:35 pm

Interesting article that explains why iPap was average at Warriors and a gun at Eels.
    https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2021-bargain-buy-isaiah-papalii-rediscovers-his-spark-at-parramatta-eels/news-story/694385373a0004a8070c97700df02c39
    Shady2K
    Shady2K

Post by Shady2K Fri May 07, 2021 2:36 pm

Fortitude wrote:

Automatically see 2 green dots in Ctrs. Trading green dot ctrs is against the rules. So no comments there.

The players in your team id hate to have in mine:
    Fog, Alvaro, Stefan, Simo, Leniu, Hampton.

I assume this team is pre trades. Youre kinda a little bit boned with the red dots not really being of any value. Down grade hampton to Cini or someone (not many options) bank a trade and coin to upgrade next week.

Alvaro to someone like Curran could generate some coin for future trade also.

Left field ballsy thinking, Teddy to Walsh allows hampton to heaps of good players.

You'd hate to have Fog in your team? Why?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:53 am