NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 25 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Post by Camo123 Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:00 pm

It's funny that Averillo went from my worst CTR to my best CTR in the space of 1 week Laugh 3

Honestly when are they going to make a CTR-less fantasy
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute! - Page 25 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 Part 33 - Was that the best round in the world? No it was just a tribute!

Post by GreenMachine Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:01 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

If Roberts keeps his spot (rumours floating) and Tups resume his 80 minute edge role then I will be able to stash them both in the 18-21 and forget about them for the week.
    Nice

Fully expect both to happen

Especially Tupu. They nearly got rolled by the sharks if not for the late display by our favourite featherweight
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:03 pm

GreenMachine wrote:
    Nice

Fully expect both to happen

Especially Tupu. They nearly got rolled by the sharks if not for the late display by our favourite featherweight

It would ease a lot of stress if so. Trades will need to happen if there is any late tomfoolery
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:09 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

But he was getting 6 TBs a game and hadn’t scored a try?

I know right, easily maintainable
    Erin Moleman
    Erin Moleman

Post by Erin Moleman Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:16 pm

Rapana fb ?
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:18 pm

Off topic momentarily but for anyone who loves their NFL fantasy and wants to up ante with some real money buy-ins for season long, not that daily nonsense...

https://lobby.apexfantasyleagues.com/index.php?company=2&page=lobby

Apex site is for money in/out management. They otherwise use a site called MyFantasyLeague for the game which I’m finding really feature and info rich even if graphically not as good as NFL.com or Yahoo/ESPN

Note - I’ve zero affiliation with this mob, but got some nice prizes last year and slightly addicted!! Minimum buy in is $75 so it’s aimed at semi-serious punters 

Not by invitation only but If a friend referral helps you get signed up, then feel free to use my name or email;
    Heath Cram heathaacram@gmail.com
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:19 pm

Erin Moleman wrote:Rapana fb ?
    Nope we signed long term a guy in his early 20s who plays fullback for only this exact reason as CNK insurance/backup
    Erin Moleman
    Erin Moleman

Post by Erin Moleman Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:23 pm

GreenMachine wrote:
    Nope we signed long term a guy in his early 20s who plays fullback for only this exact reason as CNK insurance/backup

Yeah fair call that. I need a bloody ctr
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:26 pm

GreenMachine wrote:

Plus Rapana isn’t great at fullback. Not fit enough.

Aekins is $306K with a BE of 24. Something to ponder.

I had my centre issues two weeks ago but I’m looking for a cash down this week so I can buy Haas.

Although, I just checked his stats and he hasn’t exactly killed it previously. I might still take the punt... maybe

Last edited by Papadontbleach on Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ramitinmyhaaas
    Ramitinmyhaaas

Post by Ramitinmyhaaas Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:27 pm

Papadontbleach wrote:

I had my centre issues two weeks ago but I’m looking for a cash down this week so I can buy Haas.

Have you thought of waiting a week or maybe even 2? That way you could cash down even further to Verills, and Haas might keep losing money.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

Post by Papadontbleach Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:32 pm

Ramitinmyhaaas wrote:

Have you thought of waiting a week or maybe even 2? That way you could cash down even further to Verills, and Haas might keep losing money.

I’m considering a whole bunch of trades. I don’t have Papy so was considering Ponga or Turbo.

Also looking at Fog and Moses who are more likely to get a run on my team. Maybe I’ll upgrade Milf.
    GreenMachine
    GreenMachine

Post by GreenMachine Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:50 pm

YPapadontbleach wrote:

Although, I just checked his stats and he hasn’t exactly killed it previously. I might still take the punt... maybe
    You’re 100% right not a proven fantasy scorer as yet but is talented and breakout wouldnt surprise... fun fact - has never scored a first grade try. I think that would change at our place. Obv if he was still at the current panthers it would too.

Has already got himself a couple of tries in the reserves and CNK himself was barely a winger before his arrival too.

Interested in any panthers fans and if you liked the talent or were happy he left?
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:52 pm

Anyone with Knights info, Ponga yeo the mann where are you?
    Klemmer two weeks ago looked badly injured but plays the following week, plays good minutes (61) but only scores 35.
    Only 683k, plays rd 13, probably doesn’t play origin.
    Any ongoing knee issue to be worried about?
    The Bludger
    The Bludger

Post by The Bludger Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:15 pm

I know this is probably old news, but somehow I missed it - where is Koala?
    Injured? Dropped due to form? Suspended?
    My 8 year old's team is currently ranked 285th (proving that Fantasy is more about luck than a fool-proof strategy) and he has Koala sitting in NPRs.
    Also, Roberts, Riki and Leniu.
    He needs a centre (especially if Niu is getting dropped) and we are trying to decide which forward to sell for the Peach.

1 - 17 are:
    Brailey
    Stefano / Watson / I.Papali'i
    Crichton / DFifi
    Cleary / SOS
    Bird / Niu
    Laurie / Pappy / Teddy
    Walker
    Liddle
    Macca
    Schuster

Any advice? $50k ITB
    Peach or Momo?
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:20 pm

The Bludger wrote:I know this is probably old news, but somehow I missed it - where is Koala?
    Injured? Dropped due to form? Suspended?
    My 8 year old's team is currently ranked 285th (proving that Fantasy is more about luck than a fool-proof strategy) and he has Koala sitting in NPRs.
    Also, Roberts, Riki and Leniu.
    He needs a centre (especially if Niu is getting dropped) and we are trying to decide which forward to sell for the Peach.

1 - 17 are:
    Brailey
    Stefano / Watson / I.Papali'i
    Crichton / DFifi
    Cleary / SOS
    Bird / Niu
    Laurie / Pappy / Teddy
    Walker
    Liddle
    Macca
    Schuster

Any advice? $50k ITB
    Peach or Momo?

From memory it was a two game suspension for Koala? So not available this week but back for Round 7
    Regulator
    Regulator

Post by Regulator Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:23 pm

Liverpool_Bulldog wrote:

If Roberts keeps his spot (rumours floating) and Tups resume his 80 minute edge role then I will be able to stash them both in the 18-21 and forget about them for the week.

Is there even actually a rumour that Roberts gets dropped? The only place I've seen it talked about here and people were declaring it was going to happen during the game lol
    rectangle
    rectangle

Post by rectangle Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:28 pm

Regulator wrote:

Is there even actually a rumour that Roberts gets dropped? The only place I've seen it talked about here and people were declaring it was going to happen during the game lol

No news, just speculation. Doubtful he gets dropped.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:28 pm

Regulator wrote:

Here. Tigers forum. Papers saying there'll be changes (without naming Roberts). It's fan talk and nothing concrete... he was poor, but not sure if they have anyone better to replace him.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:30 pm

Regulator wrote:

Just speculation. Haven't got any better to replace him with either.
    Daedalus
    Daedalus

Post by Daedalus Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:32 pm

rhinoceroo wrote:

Here. Tigers forum. Papers saying there'll be changes (without naming Roberts). It's fan talk and nothing concrete... he was poor, but not sure if they have anyone better to replace him.

Also given they play Saturday then will Joey Leilua have had enough time to clear concussion protocols from his failed HIA? That alone might buy Roberts another week

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:47 pm