NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy 2021 - Part 12 - The Day of Reckoning - Rebirth of the MILF

my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2021 - Part 12 - The Day of Reckoning - Rebirth of the MILF - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 - Part 12 - The Day of Reckoning - Rebirth of the MILF

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:25 am

Milchcow wrote:

Still have the Gosi trap this weekend as well.

Gos vs Keary/Sitili/Many edge, what could go wrong?
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

NRL Fantasy 2021 - Part 12 - The Day of Reckoning - Rebirth of the MILF - Page 30 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy 2021 - Part 12 - The Day of Reckoning - Rebirth of the MILF

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:27 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

I'm not cruel enough to offer an avatar bet on the possibility of that happening

offer up an over/under? I'm here for stupid bets.

reminds me i need to get an avatar for matt
    MayorofAlburquerque
    MayorofAlburquerque

Post by MayorofAlburquerque Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:27 am

Just a few thoughts on Host. He lived up to the plodding reputation but seems like he's been a bit done over in the stats/scoring. The down-dates were disappointing; but 1 MT was a diving attempt to stop Papy in the corner (no points for effort) and he had a Turnover taken away too. Looking for a silver lining, Melbourne attacked Souths right edge so he was less involved in defence. Also, the lopsided first half and heap of errors kept the ball out of play. Souths also look to favour the left edge in attack so there's a good chance he'll find himself in on some attacking plays in the future - he had one decent run towards the end of the game close to the line. A game against Manly offers better prospects next week. These are the things we must tell ourselves to keep down the rage-trade instincts.

To be honest, all the cheap 2RFs apart from Riki are just waiting for Admiral Akbar to scream a warning of some kind. At least Host plays in a decent team.

The Mayor.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:30 am

Milchcow wrote:

Still have the Gosi trap this weekend as well.

He’s in my EMG, might be playing for a R2 start at this rate
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:32 am

my tv broke wrote:

offer up an over/under? I'm here for stupid bets.

reminds me i need to get an avatar for matt

Isaako 65 is unfair, so take your pick on Isaako over/under 40 or Milf over/under 80 😉

*On the Milf bet, you have to take the over

Last edited by rhinoceroo on Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:32 am

Just read the last 10-15 pages. I think ppl already tearing apart their team for Arrow need to calm the fuck down to put it mildly.
    my tv broke
    my tv broke
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by my tv broke Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:33 am

MayorofAlburquerque wrote:Souths also look to favour the left edge in attack so there's a good chance he'll find himself in on some attacking plays in the future - he had one decent run towards the end of the game close to the line.

Souths have been lethal down the left edge for a couple of years but it has never really benefitted the left edge forward. Lowe & Sironen are the two that I can think of that have played plenty of games there. Rarely got any points from attacking stats, Siro's decent scores were usually just base run metres and tackles. Siro was closer to base last year which made him an appealing mid season punt when he got the starting spot. I'd also say Siro is the better footballer.
    Iron Mike
    Iron Mike

Post by Iron Mike Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:38 am

Whats the right side edge defence like with the Sea Eagles?

DCE, Sironen, Suli, Garrick. Would hope its better than Reimis Smith and George Jennings.
    mattnz
    mattnz
    Fanatic

Post by mattnz Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:38 am

Milchcow wrote:
    This definitely isn't like 2020, where Latrell Mitchell turned it on against the Storm for a huge score, before putting up some mediocre scores a month later.
    I would say that if there is 1 game he was going to get up for, the defending champs would have been his maximum effort performance for the season.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:40 am

my tv broke wrote:

Souths have been lethal down the left edge for a couple of years but it has never really benefitted the left edge forward. Lowe & Sironen are the two that I can think of that have played plenty of games there. Rarely got any points from attacking stats, Siro's decent scores were usually just base run metres and tackles. Siro was closer to base last year which made him an appealing mid season punt when he got the starting spot. I'd also say Siro is the better footballer.

This is all bang on.
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:41 am

Iron Mike wrote:Whats the right side edge defence like with the Sea Eagles?

DCE, Sironen, Suli, Garrick. Would hope its better than Reimis Smith and George Jennings.

Wests destroyed the Manly right edge last week. Wests! (No DCE there, but still)
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:42 am

I went to sleep regretting trading Papy and he was on 70 and Welch wasn't long back on with score of 25 I think. Was pleasantly surprised at final scores of both this morning considering damage could've been much worse. At least I got to bench Host and hopefully RTS and Isaako go decent and SST has quiet night
    Iron Mike
    Iron Mike

Post by Iron Mike Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:44 am

rhinoceroo wrote:

Wests destroyed the Manly right edge last week. Wests! (No DCE there, but still)

No DCE made a big difference, the destroying was Lucy Leilua running at weeks.

But surely Teddy can tonne up this week.
    Iron Mike
    Iron Mike

Post by Iron Mike Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:47 am

Out of this week I'm looking at minimizing dud players in my 21 and the role they have and whether that's sustainable, not necessarily the scores.

We all knew Papy and Latrell were capable of those games but I have missed that score now.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:50 am

whall15 wrote:I disagree with Latrell being lazy last night, he had the most running metres and the 2nd most runs last night.

Agreed. People want him to be billy Slater or Tedesco, always sniffing about. He is a lot more like Inglis, looking to inject himself every now and then.
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:57 am

Fortitude wrote:

Agreed. People want him to be billy Slater or Tedesco, always sniffing about. He is a lot more like Inglis, looking to inject himself every now and then.

People called Inglis lazy too. And Hayne.

I think he’s just a crazy talented, and instead of trying to fit the square peg in a round hole, change the shape of the hole.

Wayne will get this. Not sure NSW will.
    Fortitude
    Fortitude

Post by Fortitude Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:58 am

robelgordo wrote:

I think he’s just a crazy talented, and instead of trying to fit the square peg in a round hole, change the shape of the hole.

I’m certain he talks about that when he is on the betoota advocate podcast. Just wanting to do his own thing.
    StormTrooper96
    StormTrooper96

Post by StormTrooper96 Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:00 am

Not worried about Host. Looked like a lot of gassed forwards out there last night and minutes rotations may have been a little off. Missed the first 40 minutes but seemed like Storm had ALL the ball. Not gonna trade him out after 1 shit week when he could score a double next week and get some price rises flowing. Hit his BE so he shouldn't lose money. I am sure there will be plenty fires by monday....

Also on Latrell... historically speaking, he always has these games where he'll string some good performances together and then follow it up with a few 20-30's. This is why he ends up in the mid 40's at the end of the year. Won't be tearing my team up too much to get him in.

First game back saw a lot of errors and a lot of tired bodies. Expect to see gamestyle clean up over the next few weeks and minute rotations solidify.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:03 am

StormTrooper96 wrote:Not worried about Host. Looked like a lot of gassed forwards out there last night and minutes rotations may have been a little off. Missed the first 40 minutes but seemed like Storm had ALL the ball. Not gonna trade him out after 1 shit week when he could score a double next week and get some price rises flowing. Hit his BE so he shouldn't lose money. I am sure there will be plenty fires by monday....

Also on Latrell... historically speaking, he always has these games where he'll string some good performances together and then follow it up with a few 20-30's. This is why he ends up in the mid 40's at the end of the year.  Won't be tearing my team up too much to get him in.

First game back saw a lot of errors and a lot of tired bodies. Expect to see gamestyle clean up over the next few weeks and minute rotations solidify.
    Both fullback seasons under 40. Only been over 40 plying CTR and GK
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Fri Mar 12, 2021 9:05 am

robelgordo wrote:

No one denies the talent but he’s a lazy player pure and simple.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 6:44 am