NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 46 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by 13CokeHeads Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:20 pm

Mr Snrub wrote:

I'm top 250 and running with 3, the average around here seems to be 5-6, 10 is a massive advantage alright.  

You can pretty much just go out and trade to your heart's content to assemble a better gun 17 than most. Who knows how many trades the Top 100 have but I daresay 10 trades wouldn't be a common number among them.

I don't even think i can use them all if i dont trade this week

All i have is Fog Luai Rudoplh and Butcher. Still undecided... could just do Butcher or Fog 1 trade to Taux this week and reassess
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 46 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by Chewie Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:20 pm

13CokeHeads wrote:Been lurkin a few weeks, I don't ask too much here anymore but i've managed to get up to 148 and I wanted to get a few opinions...

10 trades left and nothing seems obvious so leaning to hold.. That means i can double trade nearly every round which seems excessive as most my team is done. Only guy I could think of is Tauk and then CM9 next week if i get a cashout... The thing is who?

Luai +147 itb is just shy of Tauk
    147 itb
    Cook
    Haas Carrigun
    Leilua Tolo Butcher
    Moses Cleary
    Talau Lomax
    Pap Ted Ponga

Tevaga Hunt Randall* Williame*

Fogarty Luai Rudolph McIntyre

All the guys I wanna trade seem to be a week too early and with the option to loop in fog and Luai maybe its the right idea?

Butcher should see decent mins with a weak pack
    Leilua off an 80 playing Bulldogs
    Fogarty could grab another 60
    Luai could too against the Warriors
    Rudolph can go for a gun but he isnt enough +my bank to go to a decent FRF.
    Lomax -> Tauk is possible a bit left field but now i have the centers for it.

Few Q's I have

If i do trade 2 guys i have no idea who my cashout is... Might have to be a red dot. Does anyone know the best team for late games for looping?

Is 10 trades a massive advantage? As i dont really see my team cracking top 100 baring injuries to high ownership guys like Haas Cleary etc.. Furthermore, is there a way to check how many trades okes in the top 100 have?

10 trades is a solid advantage, i would cash out Luai or Rudolf soon as they won't make much more money fast enough. Fuimaono is a good cash out option this week if you are looking for someone to provide some cover, but with 10 trades that's not too much of a worry.

vMadjic
    vMadjic

Post by vMadjic Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:30 pm

13CokeHeads wrote:

I don't even think i can use them all if i dont trade this week

All i have is Fog Luai Rudoplh and Butcher. Still undecided... could just do Butcher or Fog 1 trade to Taux this week and reassess

I guess your advantage with this many trades is if players like Cleary get rested you could trade them out for one week then trade them back in, this is usually my stratergy at the begining of the season pirat
    vMadjic
    vMadjic

Post by vMadjic Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:45 pm

13CokeHeads wrote:

Yea last year my final round had 16 playing and i was spewing.... So now i've overcompensated a little... Don't have to be a jew to act like one

I shouldnt be saying this but you could roll the dice on Lam & Olakau’atu BE of 5 & -11, no one else will be taking that gamble but with 10 trades you could at least make 100k in the next week or 2
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:51 pm

vMadjic wrote:

I shouldnt be saying this but you could roll the dice on Lam & Olakau’atu BE of 5 & -11, no one else will be taking that gamble but with 10 trades you could at least make 100k in the next week or 2

Dont really see that much upside to either... Lam prolly gets benched again and Haumo back to the bench... Good shout though... Any ideas of a red dot that has potential to score highly through injury? Say Hex if ponga goes down or whoever souffs backup hooker is? i did billy brittain last year
    Aucklandwarriors95
    Aucklandwarriors95

Post by Aucklandwarriors95 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:17 am

Who would you run at 17th man this week?

TU: Starling
    TD: Young
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:21 am

Aucklandwarriors95 wrote:Who would you run at 17th man this week?

TU: Starling
    TD: Young

Starling, but can you Loop?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:59 am

I haven’t listened to it for around 5-6 weeks but I just listened to the late mail crew POD (most of it is garbage) but one of them said they’re hearing Cleary could be a late out this week with a minor rib injury and this is the perfect week to rest him.

If this is the case it has me worried as I have Hunt at hooker and therefore no halves cover.

I may have to go ahead with a Lucy to Cook trade which moves Hunt to no. 14 in my side and he’s got DPP cover so I imagine I’d get Hunts’s score at 7 if Cleary is out.
    Bethany_B
    Bethany_B

Post by Bethany_B Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:36 am

Rabbits21 wrote:I haven’t listened to it for around 5-6 weeks but I just listened to the late mail crew POD (most of it is garbage) but one of them said they’re hearing Cleary could be a late out this week with a minor rib injury and this is the perfect week to rest him.

If this is the case it has me worried as I have Hunt at hooker and therefore no halves cover.

I may have to go ahead with a Lucy to Cook trade which moves Hunt to no. 14 in my side and he’s got DPP cover so I imagine I’d get Hunts’s score at 7 if Cleary is out.

Oof, if that happens then I have to make 2 trades this week instead of just the one.

I'm already planning on Randall to Lam, might have to also do Niu to someone 294k or less if that happens
    quicksand
    quicksand

Post by quicksand Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:39 am

Rabbits21 wrote:I haven’t listened to it for around 5-6 weeks but I just listened to the late mail crew POD (most of it is garbage) but one of them said they’re hearing Cleary could be a late out this week with a minor rib injury and this is the perfect week to rest him.

DON'T LISTEN TO RUMORS !!
    Unless they are from a reliable source. You already said the podcast is mostly garbage !
    Aucklandwarriors95
    Aucklandwarriors95

Post by Aucklandwarriors95 Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:55 am

standard-issue wrote:

I honestly just don’t know how. Have 2 purple dots and 0 red (Williame and Randall)
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:45 am

wolfking wrote:Anyone still taking a punt on Brimson?

My first trade in after TLT. Why wouldn't you get him if enough trades left. Averages mid 40s in full games at FB
    Loomer
    Loomer

Post by Loomer Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:47 am

LMC podcast has screwed me twice this season with their stupid advice.
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Liverpool_Bulldog
    Fanatic

Post by Liverpool_Bulldog Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:08 am

standard-issue wrote:

Same team might make that a tough one haha
    rhinoceroo
    rhinoceroo
    Fanatic

Post by rhinoceroo Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:26 am

13CokeHeads wrote:

Not cool.

Yep deleted - Mulvy
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:30 am

Rabbits21 wrote:Bloody hell my TU and TD in that thread re trading Moses in for Pearce or holding Pearce still is 5 all, that doesn’t help Excitedaffraid

I'd be giving Pearce another week if I were you mate. Didn't lose KM to Green, just had a particularly high number of missed tackles. Concerning he missed out on attacking stats, but can't see that happening every week.
    FaringdonSwirl
    FaringdonSwirl

Post by FaringdonSwirl Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:38 am

FaringdonSwirl wrote:Things aren't looking good for Robson, so he's my #1 trade out priority this week. Have both Pearce and Young. Pearce gets another week as I don't think he'll lose much money and there's a chance he comes right. Undecided on Young. Think Munster is worth holding.

3k ITB, 6 trades before this week.
    Team:
    Trade options:

Any thoughts on those would be much appreciated.

BUMP

Currently have option 3 pencilled in - Robson + SCrichton to Tevaga + Fui.

Gives me some cash ITB to upgrade Young to a 2RF ~750k, and gives me 3 trades for the run home. Thoughts on that one?
    Ozymandias
    Ozymandias

Post by Ozymandias Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:51 am

13CokeHeads wrote:

Yea last year my final round had 16 playing and i was spewing.... So now i've overcompensated a little... Don't have to be a jew to act like one

The best time to delete this post was when you wrote it .... the second-best time is now!
    Camo123
    Camo123
    Fanatic

Post by Camo123 Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:01 am

Would it be worth playing Talau/Starling this week to get Moses over MoFo/Arrow long term by getting Moses this week & Cook next week instead of McInnes/MoFo this week

Essentially:
    (1) Robson to Moses this week, play Talau/Starling, Flanagan to Cook next week (5k short this week, fuck you Robson)
    (2) Robson + Flanagan to MoFo + McInnes

SaveTheCheerleader
    SaveTheCheerleader

Post by SaveTheCheerleader Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:11 am

13CokeHeads wrote:Been lurkin a few weeks, I don't ask too much here anymore but i've managed to get up to 148 and I wanted to get a few opinions...

10 trades left and ....

You'll win! 10 trades left is insane

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 pm