NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:36 pm

filthridden wrote:https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-brisbane-broncos-covid19-breach-10-players-everton-park-hotel/news-story/861cbbd3a69e2229d41b5001fb697113

Sounds like some of the Broncos might be in trouble after all.

For what it's worth, Te'o (one of the blokes named) reckons he's never set foot in Everton Park Hotel ever, but then I'm not even a week removed from the last time i was burned by believing what a Broncos player posts on insta, so who fucking knows?
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition - Page 45 Empty Re: NRL Fantasy Part 74 - The Mods are Asleep Edition

Post by danseels1985 Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:53 pm

Averillo to Fuimaono too sideways? Will most likely hold my 3 trades but if Lomax is out(not sure where this rumour has come from) I’ll be playing with 16
    Chewie
    Chewie
    Fanatic

Post by Chewie Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:01 am

danseels1985 wrote:Averillo to Fuimaono too sideways? Will most likely hold my 3 trades but if Lomax is out(not sure where this rumour has come from) I’ll be playing with 16

The Lomax rumour is based on pure speculation after the game on the weekend, I haven't seen any news saying he's missed training or is in doubt.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:02 am

danseels1985 wrote:Averillo to Fuimaono too sideways? Will most likely hold my 3 trades but if Lomax is out(not sure where this rumour has come from) I’ll be playing with 16

Lomax might be rested due to the knee as a precaution, but doubt it's an actual long term injury. I know best played a Half with his Syndesmosis injury, but he was obviously hobbled. Lomax seemed fine. So Lomax out 1 week at worst you'd think until we get more info, if any. If so, hold trades and play the 16 I reckon mate.

Rumour is probably just because of how stuffed he looked when he initially did it. But he played 60 odd minutes unhindered after it, and I doubt the Trainer would have let him kick for goal straight after if there was any hint of structural damage.
    danseels1985
    danseels1985

Post by danseels1985 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:04 am

Ok cheers guys
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:14 am

Been lurkin a few weeks, I don't ask too much here anymore but i've managed to get up to 148 and I wanted to get a few opinions...

10 trades left and nothing seems obvious so leaning to hold.. That means i can double trade nearly every round which seems excessive as most my team is done. Only guy I could think of is Tauk and then CM9 next week if i get a cashout... The thing is who?

Luai +147 itb is just shy of Tauk
    147 itb
    Cook
    Haas Carrigun
    Leilua Tolo Butcher
    Moses Cleary
    Talau Lomax
    Pap Ted Ponga

Tevaga Hunt Randall* Williame*

Fogarty Luai Rudolph McIntyre

All the guys I wanna trade seem to be a week too early and with the option to loop in fog and Luai maybe its the right idea?

Butcher should see decent mins with a weak pack
    Leilua off an 80 playing Bulldogs
    Fogarty could grab another 60
    Luai could too against the Warriors
    Rudolph can go for a gun but he isnt enough +my bank to go to a decent FRF.
    Lomax -> Tauk is possible a bit left field but now i have the centers for it.

Few Q's I have

If i do trade 2 guys i have no idea who my cashout is... Might have to be a red dot. Does anyone know the best team for late games for looping?

Is 10 trades a massive advantage? As i dont really see my team cracking top 100 baring injuries to high ownership guys like Haas Cleary etc.. Furthermore, is there a way to check how many trades okes in the top 100 have?
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:35 am

13CokeHeads wrote:Been lurkin a few weeks, I don't ask too much here anymore but i've managed to get up to 148 and I wanted to get a few opinions...

10 trades left and nothing seems obvious so leaning to hold.. That means i can double trade nearly every round which seems excessive as most my team is done. Only guy I could think of is Tauk and then CM9 next week if i get a cashout... The thing is who?

147 itb
    Cook
    Haas Carrigun
    Leilua Tolo Butcher
    Moses Cleary
    Talau Lomax
    Pap Ted Ponga

All the guys I wanna trade seem to be a week too early and with the option to loop in fog and Luai maybe its the right idea?

Few Q's I have

If i do trade 2 guys i have no idea who my cashout is... Might have to be a red dot. Does anyone know the best team for late games for looping?

Is 10 trades a massive advantage? As i dont really see my team cracking top 100 baring injuries to high ownership guys like Haas Cleary etc.. Furthermore, is there a way to check how many trades okes in the top 100 have?

That team with 10 trades and that ranking is unbelievable. What the hell haha.

What about Luai or Rudolf to maybe Fui and Butcher to a gun? Bateman if you can afford him?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:39 am

13CokeHeads wrote:Been lurkin a few weeks, I don't ask too much here anymore but i've managed to get up to 148 and I wanted to get a few opinions...

147 itb
    Cook
    Haas Carrigun
    Leilua Tolo Butcher
    Moses Cleary
    Talau Lomax
    Pap Ted Ponga

Few Q's I have

I would tentatively suggest you are a little better positioned than you think...

If you feel your trade outs for a red dot are all a week early then may as well run with the Randall loop as it stands as his next 2 are Sunday games.
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:43 am

That team with 10 trades and that ranking is unbelievable.  What the hell haha.

What about Luai or Rudolf to maybe Fui and Butcher to a gun?  Bateman if you can afford him?[/quote]

Thanks for the reply, I haven't made trades this year unless I really needed to.

I think Fui will do the same as either Talau or McIntyre... And i have lomax as well so I don't want another Centre... I see Butcher going for around 50 mins this weekend so still reckon he bags 50. As soon as either 1 of BoydCordner angus or JWH comes back he can go. At the moment i see him getting mins.

I had a look at Rudolph and Luai gets me CM9 and $297. So I could get him in this week or next week if i take Taux instead via Leilua or Butcher...
    Duuuuno
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:45 am

[/quote]

I would tentatively suggest you are a little better positioned than you think...

If you feel your trade outs for a red dot are all a week early then may as well run with the Randall loop as it stands as his next 2 are Sunday games.
    [/quote]

Cheers mate, is there anyway to check the top 100 trade left sitch?
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:48 am

[/quote]

Cheers mate, is there anyway to check the top 100 trade left sitch?[/quote]

I don't believe so. I would throw a Hundy on less than 5 of them having 10 though.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:48 am

Anyone still taking a punt on Brimson?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:52 am

wolfking wrote:Anyone still taking a punt on Brimson?
    You’ve 7 trades left right?

You can probs afford to make one this week.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:56 am

Was looking at Paseka, Aubbs or Fui for Young to fund Pearce to Ponga but perhaps going crazy on backs could be a play for the run home. Going Brimson gives me;

Hunt
    Haas Carrigan
    Lucy McInnes Tolo
    Cleary DCE
    Lomax Herbie
    Pappy Teddy Nofo

Mofo Ponga Brimson Siro

Talau Hammer Randall Hetherington

Would swap McInnes and Siro for cover but looks much better like this haha. Brimson looked great and they have a decent run home. Plus he won't need upgrading unless it's luxury trade. Just toying with my downgrade ideas.
    vMadjic
    vMadjic

Post by vMadjic Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:07 am

13CokeHeads wrote:

After this week Warriors have 5 Sunday games and 1 (Round 16) Saturday Game, J Frei @ 224k looks to be a season out
    Mr Snrub
    Mr Snrub

Post by Mr Snrub Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:09 am

13CokeHeads wrote:

I'm top 250 and running with 3, the average around here seems to be 5-6, 10 is a massive advantage alright.

You can pretty much just go out and trade to your heart's content to assemble a better gun 17 than most. Who knows how many trades the Top 100 have but I daresay 10 trades wouldn't be a common number among them.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:10 am

wolfking wrote:Was looking at Paseka, Aubbs or Fui for Young to fund Pearce to Ponga but perhaps going crazy on backs could be a play for the run home.  Going Brimson gives me;

Hunt
    Haas Carrigan
    Lucy McInnes Tolo
    Cleary DCE
    Lomax Herbie
    Pappy Teddy Nofo

Mofo Ponga Brimson Siro

Talau Hammer Randall Hetherington

Would swap McInnes and Siro for cover but looks much better like this haha.  Brimson looked great and they have a decent run home.  Plus he won't need upgrading unless it's luxury trade.  Just toying with my downgrade ideas.
    Titans run home isn’t as easy as it looks, Sharks and Raiders are tough games, Dragons, Dogs and Shoncos are winnable games, then Manly and Knights tough games to finish.

Brimson probs avgs early 40’s.

I’d say that Nikorima 40k cheaper and likely to avg mid 40’s is the better option.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:11 am

Mr Snrub wrote:

I'm top 250 and running with 3, the average around here seems to be 5-6, 10 is a massive advantage alright.  

You can pretty much just go out and trade to your heart's content to assemble a better gun 17 than most. Who knows how many trades the Top 100 have but I daresay 10 trades wouldn't be a common number among them.
    I would guess at least 70percent of the top 100 have 4 trades or less left.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:14 am

Bloody hell my TU and TD in that thread re trading Moses in for Pearce or holding Pearce still is 5 all, that doesn’t help Excitedaffraid
    13CokeHeads
    13CokeHeads

Post by 13CokeHeads Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:19 am

Mr Snrub wrote:

I don't even think i can use them all if i dont trade this week

All i have is Fog Luai Rudoplh and Butcher. Still undecided... could just do Butcher or Fog 1 trade to Taux this week and reassess

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:02 am