NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

Fanatics Survivor - Tribal discussion

B/L
    B/L

Fanatics Survivor - Tribal discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanatics Survivor - Tribal discussion

Post by B/L Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:04 am

I am happy for all previous players and guests to be Involved in the game and discussion but can we keep the posts to the other thread please and leave this thread purely for tribal discussion.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Fanatics Survivor - Tribal discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanatics Survivor - Tribal discussion

Post by standard-issue Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 pm

To be honest B/L, I don't think anyone would have expected any different with my personality. Although potentially some people may have thought they would see me put my savage trousers on being a game and all.

Can it be won like that? I don't know mate. Just taking it one week at a time and full credit to the boys.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:53 pm

Think my name gets written down a few times tonight
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:56 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:Think my name gets written down a few times tonight

Hmmm.....
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Remaining Members

MS
    Jumping Marlin
    SI
    Wolfking
    Chucky
    Welshy
    Mulvy
    Teeth Eater
    Jelejasof

Jury Members

Mattnz
    Falcon Sloth

Last edited by B/L on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Round 13 Tribal

MS - How good does it feel to have immunity tonight, are you worried there will be a target on your head as the so called challenge beast ?
    Jumping Marlin - Do you feel your place in the game was at risk this tribal if you did not have the immunity necklace around your neck
    SI - Do you feel you can make the final 2 if you keep performing poorly in challenges ?
    Wolfing - How secure do you feel within your alliance currently, are you concerned you may be at the bottom of the top ?
    Chucky - Do you feel you need to act first as a member of the main alliance or risk being swallowed up ?
    Welshy - Is the big alliance going to stay strong tonight ?
    Mulvy - Idols tonight, we going to see one ? Can you believe we have gone this far into the game and are yet to see one of the two left in the game ?
    Teeth Eater - How much scrambling has gone on back at camp this week, do you feel confident you can survive tonight ?
    Jelejasof - Those around you keep dropping, are you afraid the end could be near or do you have a few tricks up your sleeve ?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:00 pm

B/L wrote:Round 13 Tribal
    Jumping Marlin - Do you feel your place in the game was at risk this tribal if you did not have the immunity necklace around your neck

Yes. I’ve collected votes plenty of times and I’ve been hanging on by the skin of my teeth. (And with certain tribe members penchant for teeth, my teeth are also hanging on by the skin of my teeth).

Having the idol is relatively relaxing, even if for the week. In fact, I might take in some R&R.... might see if the fish are biting perhaps.

Not bad to make final 8 for someone who didn’t pick the right people to align with at the start, and plays the game poorly.

#tongueincheekemoji
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:03 pm

B/L wrote:
    Teeth Eater - How much scrambling has gone on back at camp this week, do you feel confident you can survive tonight ?

Yes thank you, mate. I would love some scrambled eggs.

Whilst I am genuinely very pleased to see Jumping Marlin win one of the immunity necklaces on offer, there is no doubt that this leaves me rather exposed. My plan to win the other one didn't go quite as well as I planned. Talakai's lack of a hattrick was much appreciated as an Eels fan, but sorely missed as a Survivor.

No, I can't say I'm feeling confident about surviving tonight. I think there were two highly likely targets on the chopping block this week and the field just got narrowed down to one. However, I just cleared my inbox in preparation for an influx of offers on how my fellow Survivors would like to turn this game on it's head. Any, time...

now.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:24 pm

Where do I think I am in the alliance? Definitely on the lower end, I think that was always the way in where I've been situated in the game. I'm never confident. Unless one has immunity, one is never safe.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:26 pm

Chucky - Do you feel you need to act first as a member of the main alliance or risk being swallowed up ?

I honestly haven’t thought that far ahead.
    I’m just taking it 1 week at a time.
    I want to give full credit to the boys for putting us in this situation.

The answer may well be yes, however I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it, if I come to it.
    I really don’t know how I’d go about it.
    But I don’t think I’ll have to worry about it.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:31 pm

Not worried mate, boys are good as gold. Might seem boring currently but only because we’ve won the game up until now. Personally I’ll find it tough in a week or so I know that. If I go then so be it
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Aug 11, 2020 7:09 am

Feels fantastic to have immunity this week, it’s the only way to be certain you aren’t going home.

After taking immunity in 2 of the first 3 challenges I can’t say I’m not concerned about being a target

I guess I’ll have to keep winning challenges so I don’t go home Coffee
    standard-issue
    standard-issue

Post by standard-issue Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:04 pm

This week was a shocker, you’re right B/L. But was equal 3rd in last week’s challenge and 1 point off immunity along with a few others, so performing poorly as a plural is a bit harsh!

Jele
    Jele

NFL Fantasy L1 Champion : 2019
    NRL FF Survivor Champion : 2020

Post by Jele Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:56 pm

Definitely getting near the pointy end of the comp. Stoked to have survived to date and would love to hang around a bit longer.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:18 pm

Mulvy - Idols tonight, we going to see one ? Can you believe we have gone this far into the game and are yet to see one of the two left in the game ?

Sorry, forgot about this part. Idols. Absolutely incredible we haven't seen one yet. Makes you think they must be in our alliance, though no idea who. Tonight? Maybe, but gonna guess no.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:25 pm

Good luck everyone.
    I’ll be watching from the jury, but not until I get these knives out of my back.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:29 pm

Chucky wrote:

I honestly haven’t thought that far ahead.
    I’m just taking it 1 week at a time.
    I want to give full credit to the boys for putting us in this situation.

The answer may well be yes, however I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it, if I come to it.
    I really don’t know how I’d go about it.
    But I don’t think I’ll have to worry about it.

This question aged well, having no idea what was about to take place when I asked it, was the friendly neighbour at play here.

Suspect
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:14 pm

Jelejasof - Do you feel you need to make a big move to be a chance to win the game ?
    JM - How Much shenanigans is going on in the background right now ?
    MS - Are you worried that you made the big move and now your tribes mate has thrown your challenge exposing you to tribal tonight ?
    Welshy - You threw this weeks challenge, are you concerned that could be your final move ?
    Wolfie - How does the experience differ going into tribal with immunity ?
    SI - You were sitting pretty and now the alliance is falling apart, are you confident you can get it back together ?
    Teeth - How are you feeling about your position in the game after last weeks vote ?
    Mulvy - Do you think we will finally see an idol tonight ?
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:33 pm

B/L wrote:
    JM - How Much shenanigans is going on in the background right now?

Firstly, an apology to SI for stuffing up our challenge this week. After B/L had a dig last week at his challenge performance. I took the lead this week and I accept I stuffed it.

To your qn: only I was an all seeing being, so I could answer this question.

From my perspective, I expect there are shenanigans of sorts from most now, even if I haven’t been involved. I haven’t heard from Flanders in a while by the way. But certainly no shenanigans from me.

But every other reply you get will likely involve some shenanigans. 😃
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:41 pm

B/L wrote:
    MS - Are you worried that you made the big move and now your tribes mate has thrown your challenge exposing you to tribal tonight ?

TBH the only time I have ever felt safe in this game was with immunity. It has been confirmed to me that moves were about to be made in the back ground, I was just the first to pull the trigger.

I knew by going early I was throwing away a risk free top 5 finish, but felt this gives me the best chance to win it all. I have faith in the guys I'm currently working with and in the short term I don't see any reason for doubt.

That said I expect to get at least 3 votes tonight and possibly a visit from our Friendly Neighbour

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:23 am