NRL Fantasy Fanatics



Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    FalconSloth
    FalconSloth

    Posts : 2407
    Reputation : 1338
    Join date : 2019-02-27
    Location : Brisbane

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by FalconSloth Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:00 pm

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Udsniu10
     
    Welcome to NRLFF Survivor Season 2.
     
    Over the next 8 months you will outwit, outplay and outlast your opponents in a fight to become Sole NRLFF Survivor. Challenges will be won, allegiances will be formed and players will be blindsided.
     
    The format is the same as the TV show.
    ·        There will be two tribes
    ·        Tribes will be determined at random leading into round 1
    ·        Each week a challenge will be set, you will have to PM me your answers before the first game of the round commences
    ·        Some challenges are entirely team based and you will need to work together to come up with a response
    ·        Some challenges will be individual but your individual answers will still count towards the tribes score
    ·        The tribe that loses will be sent to tribal council where a tribe member will be voted off
    ·        You will need to PM your tribe mates to form allegiances, whether fake or legitimate and PM me your vote by a certain pre-determined time
    ·        Hidden immunity idols will be won or found throughout the season based on certain challenges. These idols can be played at tribal council to save yourself or others.
    ·        This game only works if players are active regularly. This doesn’t mean you need to spend hours on it just 10 or so minutes a couple times a week.
    ·        There is a maximum of 24 players, I will get to decide on the final line up of players as this will take consistent effort from me and the players. If you are a newbie or known to be unreliable you will be low on the list so I would recommend you get yourself known over the next few weeks to increase your chance of being apart of this game.


    Please register your interest in this thread and I will announce the final line up of contestants 1 week prior to round 1 of the NRL. Last time this was done it turned out really well and @jele was the Sole Survivor. @B/L ran the competition and left some extremely big shoes to fill but luckily Sloths have big feet. I will be your host, FalconSloth La Paglia
     
    Outwit, Outplay, Outlast

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Zz10
    Camo123
    Camo123

    Posts : 8814
    Reputation : 5494
    Join date : 2019-01-30

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Camo123 Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:51 pm

    Count me in








    To vote out Rabbits21 in the first round
    L-Jimmy
    L-Jimmy

    Posts : 1601
    Reputation : 1775
    Join date : 2018-01-16
    Age : 39
    Location : Canberra

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by L-Jimmy Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:06 pm

    yep, i'm keen!
    avatar
    TheRookie101

    Posts : 129
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2019-05-01

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by TheRookie101 Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:27 pm

    I’ll give it a shot!
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10202
    Reputation : 3791
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Rabbits21 Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:42 pm

    I’ll be too busy this year sorry and work has picked up I’m out.

    Have a blast though.
    Papadontbleach
    Papadontbleach

    Posts : 890
    Reputation : 539
    Join date : 2021-02-14
    Location : Home of the Mighty Raiders

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Papadontbleach Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:42 pm

    Count me in, may the power of JPap's mullet help me win!
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 2006
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by B/L Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:55 pm

    Rabbits you are playing you mofo.

    Also I am in. Keen to be on the other side of the fence this time.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

    Posts : 10202
    Reputation : 3791
    Join date : 2019-07-24

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Rabbits21 Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:13 pm

    B/L wrote:Rabbits you are playing you mofo.

    Also I am in. Keen to be on the other side of the fence this time.
    Lol I don’t think I’ll have time. Me and Matt will be first gone anyway no point lol it’s so obvious!
    Mulvy
    Mulvy
    Moderator

    Posts : 17928
    Reputation : 9669
    Join date : 2016-01-26
    Location : Mulvania

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Mulvy Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:17 pm

    Rabbits21 wrote:
    Lol I don’t think I’ll have time. Me and Matt will be first gone anyway no point lol it’s so obvious!

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Giphy
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 2006
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by B/L Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:07 am

    Rabbits we both know You will spend 100 hours a week on here asking the same questions so you may as well bloody play. You too Mulvy.

    Is the friendly neighbour a starter ?
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 5060
    Reputation : 3683
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Snatchpato Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:34 am

    Yeah mate sounds like good fun. Im keen.
    easytiger
    easytiger

    Posts : 2970
    Reputation : 2951
    Join date : 2020-01-27

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by easytiger Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:19 am

    Appreciate the work that you've already put into this FS.
    Count me in!
    StuDogg101
    StuDogg101

    Posts : 3854
    Reputation : 1557
    Join date : 2015-09-30
    Location : Christchurch, NZ

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by StuDogg101 Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:23 pm

    Yeah I'll give it another go!
    sajjos
    sajjos

    Posts : 1818
    Reputation : 1489
    Join date : 2017-02-09
    Location : mum's basement

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by sajjos Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:26 pm

    Count me in #BewareofBackstabbers
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 26099
    Reputation : 9891
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Welshy Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:19 pm

    IN.

    I got some knives to remove.
    B/L
    B/L

    Posts : 3058
    Reputation : 2006
    Join date : 2016-01-12

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by B/L Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:22 am

    Please pm me if you want to get welshy out first.
    standard-issue
    standard-issue
    Moderator

    Posts : 18252
    Reputation : 7826
    Join date : 2015-08-03

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by standard-issue Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:39 am

    FalconSloth wrote:NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Udsniu10
     
    Welcome to NRLFF Survivor Season 2.
     
    Over the next 8 months you will outwit, outplay and outlast your opponents in a fight to become Sole NRLFF Survivor. Challenges will be won, allegiances will be formed and players will be blindsided.
     
    The format is the same as the TV show.
    ·        There will be two tribes
    ·        Tribes will be determined at random leading into round 1
    ·        Each week a challenge will be set, you will have to PM me your answers before the first game of the round commences
    ·        Some challenges are entirely team based and you will need to work together to come up with a response
    ·        Some challenges will be individual but your individual answers will still count towards the tribes score
    ·        The tribe that loses will be sent to tribal council where a tribe member will be voted off
    ·        You will need to PM your tribe mates to form allegiances, whether fake or legitimate and PM me your vote by a certain pre-determined time
    ·        Hidden immunity idols will be won or found throughout the season based on certain challenges. These idols can be played at tribal council to save yourself or others.
    ·        This game only works if players are active regularly. This doesn’t mean you need to spend hours on it just 10 or so minutes a couple times a week.
    ·        There is a maximum of 24 players, I will get to decide on the final line up of players as this will take consistent effort from me and the players. If you are a newbie or known to be unreliable you will be low on the list so I would recommend you get yourself known over the next few weeks to increase your chance of being apart of this game.


    Please register your interest in this thread and I will announce the final line up of contestants 1 week prior to round 1 of the NRL. Last time this was done it turned out really well and @jele was the Sole Survivor. @B/L ran the competition and left some extremely big shoes to fill but luckily Sloths have big feet. I will be your host, FalconSloth La Paglia
     
    Outwit, Outplay, Outlast

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Zz10

    MASSIVE! Will watch on with interest Sloth.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 26099
    Reputation : 9891
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Welshy Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:26 am

    B/L wrote:Please pm me if you want to get welshy out first.

    Cunt
    Snatchpato
    Snatchpato

    Posts : 5060
    Reputation : 3683
    Join date : 2020-06-28
    Age : 31
    Location : Gold Coast

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Snatchpato Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:12 pm

    I've got your back until it suits my agenda Welshy.
    Welshy
    Welshy
    Moderator

    Posts : 26099
    Reputation : 9891
    Join date : 2015-09-16
    Age : 34
    Location : Wales

    NRLFF Survivor Season 2 Empty Re: NRLFF Survivor Season 2

    Post by Welshy Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:20 pm

    Snatchpato wrote:I've got your back until it suits my agenda Welshy.

    Thanks mate, wait what? Rip

      Current date/time is Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:52 pm