NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:02 am

There will still be 6 of you after I’m gone but they will have an extra vote most likely 6 and 6.

I suggest the underdog 6 stick together and go to rocks, hopefully one of the top dogs goes home.

Teeth, Wolfie, Sloth, Matt, Marlin and Jeleasof please stick together lads and change this game, do it for me lads.

What we witnessed today and also last week by throwing of 2 challenges in a row was truely dog acts I thought we were better than that. Obviously not.

Now you 6 underdogs here is the line in the sand got get em lads don’t give in fight hard but be aware not one of their 5 will budge you can spend hours but they won’t budge.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:13 am

I’m leaving the island tonight get the boat to come and get me, no point dragging it out.

I only got home not long ago, I have 10 hr shifts on Sunday and Monday and no more scrambling will help.

I wanted to go out in a better way than this but it wasn’t to be. I tried everything I possibly could and have zero regrets.

Don’t let them sweet talk you Wolfie they’ll use you and spit you out. My fellow Bunnies brother go hard and get them mate.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:18 am

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Efcf5b10

Rabs you are forgetting the eat or be eaten element to the Survivor game. The challenge part of the game is just to work out who goes to tribal. Why would an alliance try to win if it results in them being down the numbers at merge and little chance to win. The right play is to make the decision to go to tribal to shore up your numbers.

As you can see I was trying to eat first last week but with Matt not on board, DK = EATEN.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:18 am

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Giphy
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:53 am

DarkKnight wrote:2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Efcf5b10

Rabs you are forgetting the eat or be eaten element to the Survivor game. The challenge part of the game is just to work out who goes to tribal. Why would an alliance try to win if it results in them being down the numbers at merge and little chance to win. The right play is to make the decision to go to tribal to shore up your numbers.

As you can see I was trying to eat first last week but with Matt not on board, DK = EATEN.
    Still mate I think throwing 2 challenges is really silly, that’s just my view especially with how much time we all put in.

Anyhow the top dogs putting all the underdogs  on the jury better remember they have a say in who wins the game.

I’d say Matt is going out next vote the first vote of merge but I’m certain he will go out with his head held high knowing he played in the right spirit, and I’m sure that’s what he and the other underdogs will judge on when they go to the jury.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:03 am

I like how you think it's "boring" and "predictable" when it is the "mods/regulars" finally have the numbers, but it's not when you are in control and the "underdogs"(whatever you think this means) have the numbers to pick off someone each week.

Is forming a power group with the aim to get rid of those on the other side boring, or only when you are on the other side? I'm sure you were happy to be part of the power group as you removed Random, No Worries, Camo and Chewie?

Did you consider that it was the accusations of throwing the challenge last week, despite no concerns over who submitted the challenge in the main thread, might have been the reason why this was done? Did you consider that we might have been deliberately targeting the individual reward that B/L said would have a significant impact at the merge? Is it only poor sportsmanship when we want to do it, but completely above board when DK was suggesting it

You have talked all along about wanting big moves, did you consider that a big move might be going into the merge with the individual reward that was set to shake up the game
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:12 am

When somone quits the most recent person voted off comes back and with an idol.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:15 am

Rabbits21 wrote:
    Still mate I think throwing 2 challenges is really silly, that’s just my view especially with how much time we all put in.

Anyhow the top dogs putting all the underdogs  on the jury better remember they have a say in who wins the game.

I’d say Matt is going out next vote the first vote of merge but I’m certain he will go out with his head held high knowing he played in the right spirit, and I’m sure that’s what he and the other underdogs will judge on when they go to the jury.

I'm reading what you are saying, but all I am hearing is:

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 200
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:21 am

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Giphy
    robelgordo
    robelgordo
    Fanatic

Post by robelgordo Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:23 am

I regret not signing up to this.

It sounds like a few marks have worked themselves into a shoot brother.
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:30 am

robelgordo wrote:I regret not signing up to this.

It has definitely been exciting with a lot of banter. Hopefully a lot of the behind the scenes stuff comes to light from B/L after it's all said and done
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:18 pm

multiple.scoregasms wrote:I like how you think it's "boring" and "predictable" when it is the "mods/regulars" finally have the numbers, but it's not when you are in control and the "underdogs"(whatever you think this means) have the numbers to pick off someone each week.

Is forming a power group with the aim to get rid of those on the other side boring, or only when you are on the other side? I'm sure you were happy to be part of the power group as you removed Random, No Worries, Camo and Chewie?

Did you consider that it was the accusations of throwing the challenge last week, despite no concerns over who submitted the challenge in the main thread, might have been the reason why this was done? Did you consider that we might have been deliberately targeting the individual reward that B/L said would have a significant impact at the merge? Is it only poor sportsmanship when we want to do it, but completely above board when DK was suggesting it

You have talked all along about wanting big moves, did you consider that a big move might be going into the merge with the individual reward that was set to shake up the game
    My plan wasn’t just to pick off all the top dogs. I had real plans to work with you and shake the game up so it wasn’t so boring and predictable, that’s the way it’s headed.

It was clear to me last week the challenge was tried to be thrown even you made obvious slip ups and pretended it was an oversight. To throw 2 challenges in a row for mine is not how the game should be played.

Anyway all the best to you but the jury won’t vote for a winner that doesn’t make some big moves.

At the moment it is so boring.

Hopefully the game gets played how it should be played at merge.
    No Worries
    No Worries

NRL FF Survivor Champion : I'm like the waterboy.

Post by No Worries Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:34 pm

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 31 Tenor
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 pm

I must be missing something here.
    I thought the game was called survivor.
    I don’t know much about the strategy involved, but I would have thought that surviving was a good strategy.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:58 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    My plan wasn’t just to pick off all the top dogs. I had real plans to work with you and shake the game up so it wasn’t so boring and predictable, that’s the way it’s headed.

It was clear to me last week the challenge was tried to be thrown even you made obvious slip ups and pretended it was an oversight. To throw 2 challenges in a row for mine is not how the game should be played.

Anyway all the best to you but the jury won’t vote for a winner that doesn’t make some big moves.

At the moment it is so boring.

Hopefully the game gets played how it should be played at merge.

You haven't been voted out yet mate. Think about that over the weekend.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:10 pm

After reading all this absolute bollocks late last night and almost laughing myself to sleep I had a thought, it’s a bit shit to my alliance but you know what Rabbits you are obviously obsessed with this GAME, the need to be wanted, the need to be liked that I will Do you a favour and walk myself! I’m bored, I’m fed up with the absolute constant fucking drivel you post every day! You do realise every member of you ‘alliance’ either has been or is currently using you as a shield don’t you? You moan about the work you out into the last challenge? I gave you simplest the job of tiering the hookers 1-6 that was it! Simple job for a simple mind. Then just a constant steam of incessant posting offering fuck all, you put in as much as expected.

Stick a fucking sock in it, making yourself look an idiot with all these posts whining like a bitch when you’ve been trying to do the same thing! It’s a fucking game with random internet people you will likely never fucking see

I can’t be arsed for the absolute shite anymore, You get what you obviously so very much want and get to stick around a bit longer in a random Internet forum game. Congratulations you absolute fucking flannel :peeing: :Rope:
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:45 pm

From the outside looking in, this is exactly how Survivor is meant to be played. This was a great move to sure up some strength come merge.

Also the fact that DK suggested kicking Wolfking, but then two posts above Rabbits suggests Wolfking is in the alliance shows none of my former Minto brethren have any clue what is going on even between their own circle.
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:47 pm

robelgordo wrote:I regret not signing up to this.

This needs more love.
    DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

Post by DarkKnight Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:44 pm

When two people quit the last person voted off comes back with two idols.
    Teeth Eater
    Teeth Eater

Post by Teeth Eater Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:52 pm

DarkKnight wrote:When two people quit the last person voted off comes back with two idols.

Comments like this + your avatar are a splendid combination.

Been an intense couple of days, but hoping things settle down a bit now. Unfortunate to see things get as heated as they have for what is a little slap and tickle amongst forum members on the interweb. No prizes n' stuff... just a friendly game?

As a direct recipient of the challenge drama this week, I have to say - as shit as it was for Rabbits and I, like others have said, this kind of stuff is part of the game. Would I have done it - no. Because it hurt my feelings and made me sad. BUT! Can you succeed in Survivor without lies and deceit? I truly don't think so. As harsh as it is, it's what the game is.

Hope we can get the game back on track, but I guess we'll see the fallout of this weekend and go from there? Most people probably don't even know I'm a member of this forum, lol, but I'm hoping very much that whatever happens in this game doesn't affect forum life.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:48 am