NRL Fantasy Fanatics

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NRL Fantasy Fanatics

NRL Fantasy Fanatics - A place for discussion of NRL Fantasy / Virtual Sports / Super Coach and other Fantasy Sports

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

DarkKnight
    DarkKnight

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 32 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by DarkKnight Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:27 pm

Personally I think Episode 10 “You Absolute Fucking Flannel” is a ripper thus far.

standard-issue
    standard-issue

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 32 Empty Re: 2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two

Post by standard-issue Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:37 pm

Teeth Eater wrote:
    DarkKnight wrote:When two people quit the last person voted off comes back with two idols.

Comments like this + your avatar are a splendid combination.

Been an intense couple of days, but hoping things settle down a bit now. Unfortunate to see things get as heated as they have for what is a little slap and tickle amongst forum members on the interweb. No prizes n' stuff... just a friendly game?

As a direct recipient of the challenge drama this week, I have to say - as shit as it was for Rabbits and I, like others have said, this kind of stuff is part of the game. Would I have done it - no. Because it hurt my feelings and made me sad. BUT! Can you succeed in Survivor without lies and deceit? I truly don't think so. As harsh as it is, it's what the game is.

Hope we can get the game back on track, but I guess we'll see the fallout of this weekend and go from there? Most people probably don't even know I'm a member of this forum, lol, but I'm hoping very much that whatever happens in this game doesn't affect forum life.

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 32 Giphy

All of this. And exactly-what happens in Survivor stays in Survivor. We all signed up for a game, and that is all it is. Everyone who has left so far has gotten on with things as per normal in the main threads, which is just how it should be.
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:48 pm

DarkKnight wrote:Personally I think Episode 10 “You Absolute Fucking Flannel” is a ripper thus far.

Like that did you kid?
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:55 am

Welshy wrote:After reading all this absolute bollocks late last night and almost laughing myself to sleep I had a thought, it’s a bit shit to my alliance but you know what Rabbits you are obviously obsessed with this GAME, the need to be wanted, the need to be liked that I will Do you a favour and walk myself! I’m bored, I’m fed up with the absolute constant fucking drivel you post every day! You do realise every member of you ‘alliance’ either has been or is currently using you as a shield don’t you? You moan about the work you out into the last challenge? I gave you simplest the job of tiering the hookers 1-6 that was it! Simple job for a simple mind. Then just a constant steam of incessant posting offering fuck all, you put in as much as expected.

Stick a fucking sock in it, making yourself look an idiot with all these posts whining like a bitch when you’ve been trying to do the same thing! It’s a fucking game with random internet people you will likely never fucking see

I can’t be arsed for the absolute shite anymore, You get what you obviously so very much want and get to stick around a bit longer in a random Internet forum game.  Congratulations you absolute fucking flannel :peeing: :Rope:
    First of all you never really welcomed us into Widow, you were very cold from the start. Even when I was on Minto and Chewie and co got voted out I wasn’t cold to them I was respectful, well I tried to be. You wouldn’t have won this game anyway by being cold with everyone who wasn’t in your alliance.

At least I posted to try and help us win the challenge you have been  disinterested fully.

I wasn’t trying to do the same thing of throwing challenges deliberately no. I got many PM’s from many disgusted in how you guys have deliberately thrown 2 challenges. Ok throwing 1 ive seen that in Survivor before fair game but to throw 2 come on really.......

I’ll only come back if the majority want me back. I have work 10 hrs soon but I’m back online later around 11pm tonight. Can we have a vote for the remaining players in the game? If they want me gone I’ll go, if they want me to stay I’ll stay.

Also Welshy no need to be so disrespectful, you treat myself and Matt with zero respect and it’s wrong. We try to get along with you but you don’t reciprocate at all.
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:34 am

Ok let's stop the dick measuring contest. Everyone has said what they wanted to say and I hope everyone has had time to reflect and calm down enough to think rationally.

I am going to do some talking behind the scenes to see what comes out of this all and will announce it once it has all been decided

In the intern play the game hard but let's leave personal attacks out of it. No problem in fucking people over but no need to make it personal. The forum lives on after survivor is finished.

I won't stand for people ruining the game for me and everyone else who is investing so much time into it.

Game is heating up, majority of you are going to be fucked over. That's the game, if you can't handle it leave now.

I'll come back to you all with more information once it is at hand. I am also considering another shake up which I don't think I've seen happen on the game before but haven't decided whether I will pull the trigger on this as yet.
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:53 am

Well said B/L.
    Glad you’re taking control.

So, how about those Eagles.
    Jumping Marlin
    Jumping Marlin

Post by Jumping Marlin Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:22 am

B/L wrote:Ok let's stop the dick measuring contest. Everyone has said what they wanted to say and I hope everyone has had time to reflect and calm down enough to think rationally.

I am going to do some talking behind the scenes to see what comes out of this all and will announce it once it has all been decided

In the intern play the game hard but let's leave personal attacks out of it. No problem in fucking people over but no need to make it personal. The forum lives on after survivor is finished.

I won't stand for people ruining the game for me and everyone else who is investing so much time into it.

Game is heating up, majority of you are going to be fucked over. That's the game, if you can't handle it leave now.

I'll come back to you all with more information once it is at hand. I am also considering another shake up which I don't think I've seen happen on the game before but haven't decided whether I will pull the trigger on this as yet.

Hey - I haven't said everything I wanted to say...  Very Happy

Just kidding - move along folks, nothing to see here
    Welshy
    Welshy

Post by Welshy Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:17 am

I’m staying. Got a tribal to attend
    Chucky
    Chucky

Post by Chucky Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:21 am

Welshy wrote:I’m staying. Got a tribal to attend
    cheer Welsh
    B/L
    B/L

Post by B/L Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:22 am

Tribal to go ahead tomorrow as planned.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:50 am

I have nothing to say.........carry on.
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:04 pm

B/L wrote:Tribal to go ahead tomorrow as planned.
    No need to go to tribal. My work is very busy and I don’t really have the time for this anymore. I said what I wanted to say.

I’m happy to just go I’ll be going anyway tomorrow night so why bother wasting everyone’s time.

Good luck all.

I hope someone actually shakes the game up as well as it’s heading towards a very predictable end at this point.
    wolfking
    wolfking
    Fanatics Immortal

Post by wolfking Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:16 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    No need to go to tribal. My work is very busy and I don’t really have the time for this anymore. I said what I wanted to say.

I’m happy to just go I’ll be going anyway tomorrow night so why bother wasting everyone’s time.

Good luck all.

I hope someone actually shakes the game up as well as it’s heading towards a very predictable end at this point.

I wouldn't take the easy out mate. Stand up for yourself and fight to the end.

Saying that, I don't know Survivor but if someone walks, wouldn't tribal still go ahead regardless?
    multiple.scoregasms
    multiple.scoregasms

Post by multiple.scoregasms Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Good luck all.

Might shake things up if your alliance played one of those idols last week while numbers were similar instead of hoarding them until late game
    RandomSil
    RandomSil

Post by RandomSil Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:47 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:
    B/L wrote:Tribal to go ahead tomorrow as planned.

Good luck all.

I think you feel the game is predictable but DK going last week was the best play but definitely never saw it coming. Plus more backstabbing happens as it gets down to the pointier end of things.
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:33 pm

Welshy wrote:I’m staying. Got a tribal to attend

cheer

Little Minutes
    Little Minutes

Post by Little Minutes Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:34 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Good luck all.

Will the sudden influx of work effect your posting in the main thread too ? Fuck me there's some pussies in tthis place. Every week someone spits the dummy and leaves because some nobody on the internet said bad words or disagreed with them. I was to9ld thgis was the place to be for fantasy talk. I'm going back to Butters.
    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 32 1522249265921
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:36 pm

Rabbits21 wrote:

Good luck all.

2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 32 200

Piss off, I want the pleasure of voting you out. No one's taking that away. Should reduce the number whinge posts here by 50%
    Mulvy
    Mulvy

Post by Mulvy Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:37 pm

Haha, little minutes beat me to the punch!
    Rabbits21
    Rabbits21
    Fanatic

Post by Rabbits21 Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:18 am

Little Minutes wrote:

Will the sudden influx of work effect your posting in the main thread too ? Fuck me there's some pussies in tthis place. Every week someone spits the dummy and leaves because some nobody on the internet said bad words or disagreed with them. I was to9ld thgis was the place to be for fantasy talk. I'm going back to Butters.
    2020 Survivor Fantasy Fanatics  *Round 5 Results Announced, Tribal Council 8pm, Tuesday* thread two - Page 32 1522249265921
    It already has, I didn’t post much on Friday or yesterday.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:08 pm